Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

kriyaansh OS...happy birthday sweetu aka meow (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

Swayamonly

Goldie

Swayamonly

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Hushhh... Finally tera OS muze mil gaya n after so many barriers, maine wo full padh liya... Before saying smthng about os, I must say hat's of to u gal... Itna bada OS??? Maine to aajtak nai padha...(P.S. Maine aajtak sirf Swaron OS padhe hai.. So donno about KR's OS)
Yep, it indeed was awesome blossom... U actually made me cry n too was wondering if it would really happen in D3 too as I'm so not impressed with current track... You described each n everything so perfectly.. Be it Kriya's POV or Rey's POV..
One thing which impressed me the most is the way u described Recky n Kriha frndship.. Viha actually sounded mature here which is pleasent in it's own way...
Bt just one complain... As u know m crazy for Swayam, it's an ovbious thng from me..:P nt it's so not Swayam to hate Kriya to such extent that he wudn'r even say anythng to Taani when she blabbered about her...
He was d 1 who convinced Rey not to misunderstand Kriya.. Bt this is an OS afterall.. I guess I should not take this change so seriously.. Bt awesome job gal... Love u...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Snehaa-snigdha_arsha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kriyaansh OS...happy birthday sweetu aka meow (Page 5)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chaithra_Arsha

Groupbie

Chaithra_Arsha

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Omg awesme deetha

Beautiful_King

IF-Dazzler

Beautiful_King

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
are you serious deetha...

i have no words...ur works is way to words can express...

the way u got me crying throughout the OS pehle bieng sad n thn being happy...thnk u sooo much giving this FF to us...

i can't tell u how much i loved it...it's out of wonders can ever cross my head in ages...

everything so directly struck my heart n i cud feel everything every moment of it like it's happening here in front of me...

i could feel every happiness n every pain like i'm going through it...

i always can just thnk u for giving us kriyaansh everytime with some new desire with some new twist...

thnk u soo much...

thnx for the pm...

ShemliArsha

ShemliArsha

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
i really dont know what to say...u made me speechless...thank u...thank u sooo much for this wonderful os...
This was really heart touching...
Beginning was painfull...i was in tears .. I was just feeling the pain of kriyaansh...i really loved it...especially the dairy parts..
Recky n kriha bonding was awesome...
Thank u sooo much deetha...

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
heya guys!!!!!! k...ab ye mat socho  ki ye os ka second part hai...par dnt go now...update se related hai...actually ye part mei update mei hi clear karna chahti thi...but u know neeche jo likhrahi hun uskeliye mujhe aur lamba likhna padega...i mean likhne mei koi problem nahi...par tym nahi tha...sweetu ke birth day ke din...apni choreographer se ye bolke ki mera tabyat kharab hai ...maine thoda tym nikala aur likha...so tym bohut kam tha...warna i wanna explain it very well...jitna lamba ye tha usme 1/4 th length ka aur story add karna chahti thi...actually maine socha hi aise...par dance aagayi toh...i m helpless...so ab bohut saare issues hai jo mujhe clear karni hai...i know i wanna give this explanation with the update...par tym nahi tha...agar hota toh seedha update hi bada deti...par ab thoda tym mila...so plzz guys go through it...

i know bohut saare swaron fans bhi pad rahe hai...i dnt know abt shar (sorry kaan pakding) but swayam is my third fav character...u can easily see it in my works...ki mai kriyam ko kitna importance deti hun...so iss update mei ...i mean jab mei ne story socha tab mere khud ki qsns the...

jab mall mei sab kriya ko tang kar rahe the so y didnt he stop them...

he was really angry at her...coz she left him all alone ...he was deeply hurt...he just wanna ignore...and more over he has to be quite coz of his love and sis...yeah he hated it ...but he was angry with her so acted as if he doesnt care...

jab cafe mei taani daat rahi thi toh chup kyun tha????/

coz he was in total stress...ek toh rey ka no ata pata...and vicky ka naya behaviour coz of which neha cried all day and their dances were effected...and he was just thinking ki yeh uss din aayi kyun???????aur chali kyun gayi fir se?????? aur ab ye yaha?????/cafe mei???????? matlab aisi place mei jaha bohut saare badmaash ladke bhi aa sakte hai????/and ye mumbai mei hai toh mujhse baat kyun nahi kar rahi???/kya mujhe usse baat karna hai????????/nahi ...wahi baat karegi aake...aakhir galti uski thi...

it was rey's slap that brought him out of his thoughts...and before he could understand and react kriyaansh gaayab...

y he stopped sharon at the tea stall...

coz situation aisa tha...obviously koi bhi bhai aisa hi react karega...(atleast mere bhai...jo d3 mei swayam hai waisa nahi) so obviously he was angry with him and stopped her coz he was very angry on him...

wo kria ko mil bhi toh sakta hai...

nahi...coz...c'mon...kyun jayega?????ek toh he is hurt...(sach nahi pata ...toh according to him she left without any word...and his friendship  valued nothing...so he was totally broken...which abviously turns to anger ...toh wo kyun jayega??????

last  mei swayam ka -ve role kyun????

no...its  a big no...wo kabhi  bura nahi tha...haalat aise the...wo mazboor tha...and when he tried he never got a pinch of info abt them...and after that they never came in front of him and never knew he truth...

swayam ko acha dikha toh sati ho??

i know...isipe likhna tha mujhe...lyk rey always begs her that he wanna explain swayam everything ang tell him the truth...coz he deserves to be and he will understand...but kriya always stoped him...even viha...to tell him and says

"mai use mujhe hate karte hue dekh sakti hun...par gilt feel karte hue nahi...wo bhi meri wajah se...mera bestfriend mujhse hate karo toh bhi koi problem nahi...par i can bear him being guilty and sach jaan ne e baad wo mere saath baat karne pe bhi darega aur uncomfortable feel karega...uske pas rehke door rehne se acha...uske door rehke uske paas rahun...jitna bhi hojaye i know him...mai kabhi na kabhi toh yaad aaungi...leave him...kuch mat kaho..."

all used to shut up...coz her happiness was very imp and whenever vicky stubbornly said he would tell swayam he would be glared by rey and sometyms even bet him...

agar use kuch pata chalega tab na wo kuch karega...tab na wo acha ya bura banega????

bas isiliye...swayam never knew abt them...so he was just not shown...

hope u got it...i know some one asked qsns...ya fir swayam ki character se dissapointed they...so ye unkeliye...

love u all...

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana29rukhsarsaiyedakshayshettysenoritashwetareet_26Eyesfriendly-FrozenRain-GayatriJethani-Snehaa-cool_star14vaishukarthika..Nancy..Beautiful_King--RAINA----Ritu--Tyler_Durdenzona_malikStolenKiss.puja_arshaArShiDelena--Shukti--Himu_arshaHPHolic-3shaffy_arshayogini64sumimitaRoxxy47sapnaarshaanjali22CookieliciousBorn2Dance-shenz-dancersqueenlovely7010luv_arshaZehnaseeb.snigdha_arsha-reine-aishu3003

Roxxy47

IF-Rockerz

Roxxy47

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Yeh questions the mere dimag mein Ouch...
But ab clear hogaye Big smile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Blind.Dance-

ArShiDelena

IF-Dazzler

ArShiDelena

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
WOW Awesome, Superb, Fantastic, Mindblowing, Fabulous...Loved It... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Blind.Dance-

Zehnaseeb.

IF-Sizzlerz