Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged

dear sweetu!!!!! first of all i wish u a hearty wishes on ur birthday...

i know now-a -days we are talking less...but i m still the same connected to u as i used to be...so sorry ...i couldnt take time...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEETHEART...

i know this os is gonna be a total emotional one and make u cry on ur birthday...but i think atleast after reading i can get ur smile...

actually i want ur smile through ur tears...coz if it does happen then we could surely say the person is happy from the bottom of their heart heart...this is my small attempt to bring that happyness on ur special  day...

so here it goes my gift for u on ur birthday...i think u will like it...

there lays she...on the bed just thinking and thinking...

her mom entered to see her daughter sleeping on the bed ulta...

head on the leg side and legs on the pillows side...and head hanging down and looking up and in deep thought...she just went to her sat beside her and carressed her hair...the little girl just shifted her head into her moms lap and again drowned in thinking...

it has been six months...but for her it was the same thing daily ...to see her daughter always lost somewhere...

she slowly asked her routine qsn...

" beta..kya soch rahi ho??? dance ke baare mei soch rahi ho???" she asked softly...

aahhh!!!!!! how she wished dance was the reason...yes ..she wanted dance to be the reason...she even agreed for her dancing but when she asked her daughter to dance ..the little girl suffered to dance as if she lost her legs...

is it true???/nah ,...she is physically very fit ...but mentally ...mentally she is not less than a paralised person...

even before getting the answer her eyes started watering...then she saw her kid nodding in negation still lost...

she knew what her next qsn was and her kids answer too but she just asked again hoping any other answer,,,...

" toh???" she asked softly...

there it comes again...her little angel finally looked at her still lying in her lap and slowly started crying silently and say " rey" 

she still remembers...it was the same way she used to ask...

" maa mere papa nahi hai??? sab ki haina toh mere kaha hai???" 

these were the lines the the small immature kid used to ask her when she was 7 yrs old...the same face...the same pain...

and today her little kid was again crying the same way for someone who will take her away with him if she agrees...its not the fact that she hates him...coz she knew...if her kid fell for him then she should be really a great person...

yeah she is being selfish...but she just dnt think abt what will happen when her little angel knows the truth...it was too bitter...she never felt guilty coz she just want her angel to be with her...she never in her wildest dreams thought if her kids gets to know the truth she will loose her forever  coz for a silly reason she made her life lifeless...

but she just smiled patted her head and went away leaving no hope of getting her life back to her daughter...

there again she layed thinking abt him and drifted to sleep...

she never knew that the upcoming week will make her face hell and heaven...she just layed there in his arms...

yeah she even now can feel his touch...the possesive and protective hugs...the sweet words everything...

*****************************************************************************************

there he was with his present like and his friends...enjoying ,laughing ...crushing his hearts to such a extent that her doesnt even remember HER once now-a-days...

after three days...all were in reharsal hall...everyone waiting for thr girls to come and strt the routine session...finally they arrived but today there was something stored for him...she came and stood before him smiling sheepishly...he wondered wat...she took a rose from bag and proposed him...all were shocked...most the one...his sister loved his best buddy ...yeah he knew they liked eachother but never knew she would take this step...

he stood in front of her shocked...she with a smile said she love him...and to accept her rose...

he smiled and touched the rose...then was it when he after so many days heard his heart...coz today it really cried hard...but he dnt know y...atleast it was that he was pretending...he looked straight at the mirror...there she stood with a sweet smile of hers which always melted him...she slowly forwarded her hands for a hug...he smiled...went forward and touched her hand...but then and there broke his day dream...he was touching the mirror...he closed his eyes tight and went back till he hit the rod used for practise...he just closed his eyes tight and stayed quite...all were thinking why the hell is he thinking of her ...just accept this girl and live happily...after a long time he suddenly looked at the door with snap opening his eyes...just then his angel came running and stood there with a feared face...she was just looking at him...he wondered whether it was his dream again...

he looked at all who were gaping at her...yes she is for real...but y ...didnt she leave him saying she never loved him???he was angry now

...he glared at her who stood there feared struggling to change her expression...and she was feared whether she would loose him as SHE  was here...he may leave her...coz some nor the other tyms he would unconsiously bring her topic...and she cursed herself everytime as she used to copy HER to make him like her more...

she stood there for sometime and then slowly a curve formed...she gave her sweetest smile to him...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvoQnAU6dB8&feature=fvwrel

(just check the smile at 7: 50...the same one...i love that smile...it was very innocent)

all looked at her and then at him...he saw her smile...it was the same innocent one...his heart ached to see this for several months...tears formed as his expression changed and he stood ther looking at her as if asking " kyun gayi mujhe chodke"  as tears rolled down...she was loosing hope...she will take him away from her...but she dnt want that...she want him to be hers...

and she was just smiling at him innocently never noticing the other peoples presence...she smiled wide...his heart ached more he slowly moved forward ...

but she caught his arms...she doesnt want him to leave her...it was then when she noticed the others...she looked at everyone and her eyes landed on the hand tugging his arm...she slowly looked up as her smile slowly faded...his heart bleeded as it vanished...she looked at the girl ...she was looking at him with love and then throwing daggers at her...she looked at him...he wanted her to smile...so he gave a small smile...she too smiled ...but this time it was a fake one...she looked down and her her smiled vanished as tension and pain took over...

she started crushing her frock side with the two fingers of her left and the right one frquently pinning her hair back  and cleaning her sweat on her face...

he looked at her and this girl...she was gripping his hand tight...he looked into her eys and slowly took her hand off him adn moved front looking at HER ...she was tensed ...hyper...he could say that...he just stood before as she lifted her head to see him...he smiled at her as tears rolled...a lone tear escaped from her eye...he hugged her immediately ...

" bhai" she said and hugged her brother seeing him hugging HER...he comforted her...he cant see his sister in pain...

he hugged her with his all strength never letting her go away...she too reponded...but suddenly her lips touched his bare chest...they stayed there for a long tym...after 5 mins she pulled back...smiled at him...again a lone tear escaped as she moved back pulling her hands away from his...

he was shocked...she was again going??????why?????no he cant let that happen...he caught her hand pulled her back making her crush into his chest...she saw him with a wide eyes...

" u cant leave me again dammit!!!!!!!!" he shouted...

" i can" she said as he was shocked with her reply and she pulled back as his grip loosened because of shock and felt the place...she went back...to her home...locked the door ...cried silently...

she remembered what happened in past 1 week...

**********************************************************************************************************

she got up...that morning...and went out to wish her mom...but she heard a bell...she opened the door...there stood a man fully in a bussiness attire...may be he is on his way to office...

she looked at him confused as she dnt know him...he got that...

" smriti ghai???" he asked...4

" ji wo andar hai...aap????" she asked...

" koun hai beta???" smriti came out...

she was shocked...he was it...

" tum???" she asked...feared +angry/...

" mom aap jaante ho???" she asked confused...

" beta tum andar jao..." she ordered ...she agreed and went in...but before closing the door she heard something...

" smriti ye ladki koun????" he asked...

" isse tumhe koi matlab nahi...u can go...kyun aaye ho...jao abhi" her mom shouted...

she stood there and heard...

" smriti im sorry for what i did...sorry plzzz...plzz come back...i realised my mistake...paise ki chakkar mei tujhe bhool gaya...im really sorry ..." he continuously begged...

she was shocked he was her dad...she went in locked and cried...and slept again...

at 2 her mom called her again...she woke up and went just to see workers packing the stuff they want to take and smriti smiling at her...

" your dad" she said...

she just ran and hugged him...he too hugged her...smiled at her ...kissed her forehead...he spoke sweet words to her...she was really happy...that ni8 they went to her house back...it was indeed a large one...she had her dinner and went up...then she heard two voices...she looked down...a boy and a girl came in...her dad introduced her mother to them...they were very happy...yeah she got it...he was her big brother and the girl her small sister...she was happy...she ran in ...took her dairy and wrote her day...from last six months her dairy would be lyk her unsent letter to rey...she used to write as if explaining him...she was happy...thinking abt everything she slept...

next morning she got up ...freshened.,...she was excited...she will meet her sibling today...she went out just to see her siblings shouting at their parents...

" we wont accept her dad..." he said...

" but beta..." 

" dad we cant " she said...

beta par wo...her mom started./

" mom we accept u...infact we are glad that ur back...but y her mom??? " he said...

" exactly mom...aap hamare maa hai...aur wo...uss orphan ko hum apna nahi sakte..." she said...

" orphan " she repeated shockingly.

she went down...

" mom mai???"

" beta wo..." her mom...tried explaining...

" offo maa aap itna ghabra kyun rahi hai sach kehne mei,...and u...i will tell u...ye meri...i mean hamari mom hai...tumhari nahi...tumhari mom koun hai wo kisiko nahi pata...aur tum..." he swas cut by her...

" shut up..." she cut him...

" how dare u..." the girl said...

" i said shut up...dnt provoke me..." she answered her eyes burning...

" kriya...soch samaj ke..." her so called dad said...

" that shut up also meant for u mr..." she said really angrily...

" kriya!!!!" her mom shouted/////...

" dnt ever dare to shout...u have no ri8...u just answer me..." she shouted back...

all were angry with her,...

" meri maa ke saath" he started...catching her hair...

she dragged  a knife nearby on the fruits and placed on his neck...

" get back or i wont give a damn to ur life." she said betrayal taking the power...

he left her...

" koi bhi kuch bhi bolega toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga...i just want my answers and i will leave this lifeless house..." she scowled...

her mom was angry too...

" aap mujhe dance kyun nahi karne deti???" she asked...

" wo..." she stammered/...

" aap jitni jaldi bolegi utni jaldi mujhe iss ghar se jaane ka mauka milega...just spit it out..." she shouted...

" actually ye mujhe chodke chalegayi apni bussiness aage badane keliye...then i adopted u...and tumhe bachpan mei hi bohut bade dance institute mei chance mila delhi mai...but i never wanna leve dehradun...coz if i will be here he will atleast think abt me...aur mai tumhe door bhejna nahi chahti thi...so..." her mom said./

" isiliye aapne mujhe dabadiya ri8??? aur rey mei aap ko kya pasand nahi aaya???" he asked...

" wo actually mujhe laga ye mere paas wapas kabhi nahi aayenge...so mai tumhe kisike saath bhejna nahi chahti thi...agar haa kehti toh tum uske saath chalijati...tumhareliye wo mere se jyaada imp hojayega isiliye..." she said with guilt...

she felt pure betrayal...foe her selfishness she kept away from every thing she loved????she couldnt believe...she just ran up ...took her credit card...the one which contains all her saved scholarship money and a bag of her clothes...her dairy ...and just went of the house never looking at anyone...smriti called her but her kids stopped her...

she just went back to mumbai...

im a orphan rey...i now only belong to u...she said and went to college directly...

*present* she wiped her tears...went out in search of job...finally settled in a garment shop...

she took her advance and came back...had her dinner and slept again writing her dairy...

Dear rey

..aaj mei poori tarah se akeli bangayi...mujhe pata hai aap mujhe aur uss ladki ko bhi pasand karte ho...par shayad wahi aapkeliye sahi hai...aur swayam ki bhi behan hai...agar ab aap mere saath aagaye toh sab aapse dukhi honge...sab mujhe aur nafrat karenge...i dnt want this...so bus wapas aagayi aapki zindagi se...hamesha keliye...ab jab tak universe ji nahi bulate tab tak mai bas aise hi zindagi bita dungi...

" she ended and slept...

days passed...

rey maintained silence...he became totally silent...one day they went to mall as the girls demanded...all were at different places...all tried to bring taani and rey close...so they sent them together...but in middle rey left for washroom...then taani found kriya showing dresses to the customers...she went there when the place was cleared...she sat before her and ordered to show the dresses...she made her pull out everything...

in b/w rey came back and was shocked...he saw her again before he could move he heard a comment...

" wah...kya maal hai yaar dekhna uski kamar..." he saw the boys and followed their gaze...

there stood kriya pulling a dress on the top standing on a chair and due to that her top raised a bit...

and next second the boy was on the ground...all were shocked...all gathered as rey left the place fuming...

kriya who was very near came and asked what happened...

one of his frnds said/...

" sorry mam wo ye aapko thoda ghadhi tarah se dekh ke cmnt kar raha tha toh unhone maara..." he said feeling ashamed...

kriya felt uneasy as now many eyes fixed on her...

" koun???" she still asked...

he pointed at rey who was checking the tees quietly as if nothing happened...

she was glad but went back to work...taani again startewd her work when rey came and said her was leaving...

" par rey maine kuch khareeda nahi..." she said...

" toh khareedke apne bhai ke paas jao..." he sai ...

he looked a t kriya for sometime...gave a smile...but she resisted...his face fell low and he left leaving taani there...

kriya smiled when he went away...taani glared at her and left ...soon came down with the gang...

all were super angry on her...all thought to trouble her...all girls started to make her work hard telling her to show every piece but soon another girl came hugged kriya and kriya took her bag to leave...

" kahan jaa rahi ho???" sharon asked...

" mam uska shift khatam hogaya...waise bhi manager use bularahe hai...so mai dikhadeti hun ..." the other girl said as kriya left...

all took some dresses and left...

days passed...

He used to go to her house everyday……..stand and look at her window………….he used to stay till he feel tired………..but one thing he always noticed that the light never died…….one day gathering all the strength he climbed up………he peeped into the room…….but the sight he saw froze him…………she was crying hard………closing her mouth and crying very hard ………she after a long tym composed herself and continued her dairy…….she wrote and slept on the ground itself……….he jumped in and took the dairy………..first he hesitated but he read the whole dairy……he felt guilty……then he revined everything…………

"agar aap mei aur swayam mei mujhe kisiko choose karna hai toh mai swayam ko choose karoongi" he understood the actual meaning of her words now……..

"kitne bewakoof ho aap……..aap kriya……kriaghai ke pyaar mei padgaye….."

Wo sab kehna tumhareliye kitna mushkil hua hoga……aur mai tumhe samaj hi nahi paaya……

He looked at her…….he slowly went to the hall………but found no one…….he got that she was living alone……..he came back and continued reading………..he got to know that she left her mom……..she was a orphan……..and she was all alone now…………how he wished he would make her his forever and be by her side always…….

He read further……..

Dear rey:

Aaj mei bohut khush hun…….. maine aapko dekha…..aapne mujhe hug kiya……finally mujhe laga ki mera bhi iss duniya mei koi apna hai……..par mai hamesha ki tarah galat thi……..mai toh akeli hun…….mera koi apna kabhi nahi  ho sakta…..aap ko koi aur pyaar karta hai…..nahi……..swayam ki behan pyaar karti hai……meri itni status nahi hai……….ki mai aapko apna keh sakun………kitni bewakoof thi……ek nobody hoke aapko apna banana chali…….aur aaj swayam bhi dukhi hai………..meri aane ki wajah se…….meri aane ki wajah se use apni behan ko rote hue dekhna pada…….mujhe pata hai rey…..mai aapko chodke swayam ko jyaada importance de rahi hun…….coz wo mera best friend hai…….i hope u understand……ki mai aisa kyun kar rahi hun……..agar swayam aur aap donon ko khush rehna hai toh aapko swayam ki behan ko apnana padega……….mai kabhi aapki layak nahi thi……naa mai apne maa papa ki naam jaanti hun…..aur na koi ache ghar se hun……..mai toh *blurred* mai toh orphan hun…….isiliye mera aapse door rehne se hi aap aur taani paas ayenge………bye rey………I wish hum kabhi na mile……….khash mai kahi itni door chali jaun ki aap ko mujhe dekhna bhi na pade…..par ek baat sach hai rey…….mere wapas aane ke baad bhi……aapke dil thodne ke baad bhi apne itne pyaaar se mujhe hug kiya…….mai apni poori zindagi usi mei guzarloongi……..i lov u rey………yehi kehne aayi thi……par I think we r not meant for each other ya phir mera itna haq nahi ki mai aapko I love u bolun…..bye……….forever…….

Aapki baatcutter…..

He cried silently………..he placed the diary…….kissed her forehead and ran away………he dnt know from how long he was driving and where he was driving……..finally he stopped at a shop to have some tea……he got down and ordered a tea…….he never noticed the eyes on him……..

Sw: rey!!!!!!!!!!

He turnd…..he found the whole gang along with taani there…………they came to him……..he was looking very tired………his eyes were red due to crying…..

Sh: rey kya hua tum ro rahe the………

Taani: hey Krishna ji …….rey aap ro rahe the?????kyun????

Rey: kuch nahi guys………im fine……..

He snapped and tok his tea and strtd drinking it……..

Taa: arey aise kaise theek ho aap…….

Rey: taani maine kaha na ki mai theek hun……..leave me dammit……..

Sh: rey tum taani se aise baat kaise karsakte ho??\

Sw: haa rey she is ur girlfriend ……..

Taaa: haa rey…….aap toh mujhe pyaar……

Rey: enough taani!!!!!!! Maine tumhe kabhi hug ki???

She nodded no….

Rey: kiss ki????or made love with u??

She was shocked……infact everyone….she nodded no…….

R: did I propose u???

She again nodded no…..

R: then tumhe kisne kaha ki mai tumse pyaar karta hun

Taa: par rey……

He throwed the glass away irritatedly…….placed a 1000 rupee note on the counter and said…..

Rey: bye guys……I will never disturb u again……sorry for spoiling ur mood……and ur day…..bye..

He drove away…….

Vicky ran some distance….sharon too went some steps……but swayam stopped her……he was angry on rey coz he ditched his sis……he glared at Sharon……she became quite and stood back…….vicky stood at some distance calling his name……..

Vic: rey!!!!!!! Rukh jaa !!!!!!rey plzz……

But rey left…..that was the last day they saw him he never came to college…..all wondered what happened to him…..all were hell worrid…….sharon used to cry often………Vicky has changed from that day…….he always stayed irritated…….he hated taani…….but dnt know y???/he even shouted on neha at tymes when she used to some stuff lyk  forget him…..

But no sign of him…..days passed…

One day they were in a caf……unfortunately kria did her part tym job there…….

She was allotted for their table…..she went without noticing and asked for the ordered……

K: excuse me sir aapka order??//

She asked swayam and looked up and was shocked……..all were also shocked…..taani became furious……..she started scolding her all abuses and was insulting her very badly……the whole caf was looking at her……….kriya looked down and was crying silently……

Taani was talking so cheap abt her character when rey slapped her…….all were shocked……

Rey: who the f**k are u to scold her  haa??????just get lost……..

Taa: rey aap yahan……..

Rey: get lost!!!!!!!!!!

Taa: toh aap iskeliye mujhe……

Rey bit his teeth……he caught kriyas hand and pulled her out….he pushed her into the car and drove fast…….she was shocked………why is here?????why did he shout for her at taani????

She was soo confused when he suddenly stopped…….she looked at him ……..

He replied…….

Rey: tumhara ghar……

She saw that they reached her house……..she got down and was abt to ask when he drove away …….she became sad and went in…….she layed down and cried………she wrote the dairy…….

Dear rey,

Aaj subah mai bohut khush thi…..aaj mera salary mila……pata hai sir ne kaha ki bohut ache se kaam karti hun…….so unhone mera salary bhi badadiya……I wanna dance rey…..but aap nahi hai….toh mai kaise karun???? Phir uske baad caf gayi……jitna acha mera din mall mei gaya usse bohut jyaada bura mera caf mei din tha……aapki ……wo….i mean……aapki girlfriend……usne mujhe itna sab kaha…….pata nahi kyun mai kuch nahi bol payi…..shayaad iss wajah se ki wo meri bestfriend ki behan hai……..ya phir isliye ki mera bestfriend sab chup chap sun raha tha…….kya itni buri frnd hun rey mai??? Aur wo kya keh rahi thi rey…..aapni uske saath breakup karliya??/kyun??????????aapko uske saath hi rehke uske saath apni zindagi bitani chahiye tha……..aur aap achanak se caf kaise pohunche????wo toh kehrahi thi ki aap ne clg chod diya????par kyun?? Kya kar rahe ho aap????/kyun kar rahe ho???/rey aakhir ho kya gaya aapko???naahi mujhse baat kar rahe hai…..aur naahi apne frnds se…..kyun???/aap aise kyun kar rahe ho????koi problem???? Agar aisa hai toh I wish…I so wish mai aapke saath…..aapke paas hoti………par nahi………mai kabhi aapke paas aanhe ke layak nahi thi………rey……aap job hi kar rahe ho…….plzz apna dhyaan rakho……I want u to be safe……..love u rey!!!!!!

Your baatcutter……

She wrote and slept of …….she was lying on the bed….with her dairy by her side…….after two hours a person entered……..it was his daily routine……..he came in…….took the dairy…..read it………pecked her cheek……caressed her hair…….covred  her with blanket….and went away……yeah it was his daily routine……..

Days passed……

One day…….she was late to her caf…….she got struck in the mall……manager called her to talk something abt the improval of sales…….so she was late to the caf…….she took a auto and reached the caf……..

She was in very hyper mode……she has to be in caf…..she had a table booked in her slot ……she have to attend them……..other wise manager would be angry……still 10 mins left for the booking time……..so she rushed towards the caf never looking at the vehicles…….she was running in middle of the road and was abt to be hit by a truck when an arm pulled her fiercely ……..

She was running when she heard the horn…….she looked at it,……..it was a truck……..so close to her……..with full speed…..she looked at it wide eyed……..next second an arm surrounded her waist………she was feared to core that she losed her eyes tight……

He lifted her in arms and crossed the road,…….placed her down on her feet and walked away……..

As soon as her feet felt the ground she opened her eyes to thank the person………but he was gng…….she called him……but no he didn't turn……she saw his back……

Rey????? Nahi wo ab yaha kaise???

But next what she saw shocked her…..he was walking away in hurry that he bumped into a hard man just lyk him and both fell down…..she saw him…….it was him……he only saved her….

But how?????how come he was here?????and y did he save her……he was supposed to hate her ri8????

She was lost in her thoughts when rekha….her co worker came running and said…..

Rekha: budhu yaha kya kar rahi hai..wo aane wale hai any second……..boss is fuming…….bhaag jaldi…….

Kriya went in hesitatingly still thinking abt him…..

She went to home…..ate her dinner…..and fell on the bed…..and as usual wrote her dairy……..or should I say…another letter to rey…..

Dear rey,

Rey….aap kya kar rahe ho???universe ji hum donon ko aise saath kyun laate hai hamesha??aap wahan kya kar rahe the?????aur mai aaj marne wali thi……..aapne mujhe bachaya kyun????itna sab karne ke baad I m worth it ri8??? Toh phir aapne bachaya kyun…….agar mei mar gayi hoti toh aapki life mei aur dukh nahi laa paungi na……sab meri wajah se haina????maine aapki poori life barbaad kardiya……..kaash mei aapko kabhi nahi milti…….ya phir kaash koi mujhe kabhi adopt nahi karta………ya phir agar bhagwan mujhe banati hi nahi toh aapko itna sab sehna nahi padta………..kya hogaya rey aapko???aakhir kar kya rahe ho aap??/ek baar mujhse baat toh karlete……thanks toh kehne dete………

Hmm…….i think im wishing for too much……..love u rey!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your baatcutter.

She wrote and drifted to sleep…….and asusual he entered…..read the dairy…….tears rolled down his cheek……….he wiped them kissed her forehead for some long time and caressed her hair and kept looking at her ……smiled ……..sat beside her till morning…….as the light started taking its place in sky he kissed her cheek and left……..

She woke up with a smile as always…….with a feeling of him around as daily……..daily she felt his touch……but she thought its just her dream……..and never dared to open her eyes coz she feared she may miss that wonderful dream…she felt him everyday…….least she knew that he was really present with her everyday….and even was almost abt to kill a theif who trid to enter her house…..

Swayam was angry on rey for ditching his sis……and Sharon….she dnt know his pata….and she was stopped by swayam…..vicky…he s the only one who knew everything……..rey shared his every small incident with Vicky………he cried when she was abt to be hit by the truck….he cried hard hugging Vicky chanting he will die is he loose her forever even by mistake…….vicky comforted him…….and there were many nights when rey wouldn't have his dinner……..vicky along with neha came to his house…..consoled him……spoke to him…….neha used to cook very tasty dishes hoping even with that he would eat a little……….she so badly wanna meet her bestie……..but Vicky stopped her…….and also asked her not to leak or even give a small hint to the gang that they were in contact with any of kriyaansh…….she nodded…….they were just waiting for rey to just over come his guilt and go and talk to her……

Finally atlast that day came……

It was night 8:30….

She was preparing Maggie for herself…..she just completed it when she heard the bell…..she wondered who came to her house……she opened the door but soon was pushed in and the door was locked…….and in next second her hand was on her forehead……she slowly took it down and looked at it…….

She was shocked…….in a split of second she turned from a non married to a married woman??she saw the sindur…on her forhead…….she was shocked………she slowly looked up to look who was it……..it was him……..her heart skipped many beats……..she starred at him wide eyed…….he kissed her fiercely……..she just resisted…….she was still in shock…..till now she was preparing something to eat thinking abt him and now here he was kissing her badly as if he will be survived only if he kissed her……he left her lips but kissed her all over her face……he took her in his arms and took her to her room…….layed her on the bed and layed beside her……..

Her mind was blank……..she was trying to register what and where was she actually now……..he pulled her closer…….kissed again but this tym he was soo soft…….she couldn't resist from kissing back……….he kissed her till her eyes closed and she felt almost blank………he pulled her more close and thus both fell asleep……..finally she woke up……but was trapped b/w his arms……even in deep sleep his grip was as tight as a iron rod……she sighed……she was still confused abt what is happening……but lyf showed her many things that she sighed and reached out for the clock on the table………she looked at it …..it was 2:30 of night…..she kept it back and looked at him…….he was in deep sleep……she felt he was sleeping after somany days…...he looked too weak…..she remembered everything……..

Where the hell from did he came and how did he fill the sindur even before she completed blinking her eyes…….and then the kiss…….she saw him again……..took his lips into hers……..yeah!!!!!!!she was longing to it………he woke up……..saw her kissing him………..he pulled her more close……….kissed her back passionately……..went upon her ………pressed her under him……..until she lost all her senses……….he kissed her neck, jawline, cheek and collar bone……..and bit it…….she moaned…….he looked at her once pulled her upon him and and again kissed her……..they took a few secs of gap eachtym they kissed ………..again and again till they felt the emptiness they experienced till date was slowly vanishing……..she dug her nails in his chest making him close his eyes in pain…….she looked at him……..her pain converted to anger…….she kissed him very badly and bit his lower lip that it started bleeding………he stayed quite just responding to her for what she did………finally she came back to senses…….she looked at the blood…….cleaned it by hand her dress ……..she stood up………she was totally confused……..he caught her hand and pulled her back to him………

K: mujhe bhook lagi hai ……

She said looking away……

He just lifted her in his arms…….called Vicky and said to reach there as soon as possible with neha………..

V: saale raat ke 3 baje neha mere saath kaise aayegi????

R: I dnt know………

He cut the call……..kria was wondering what he just did/!!!!they were sitting on the couch……he at one end and she at one end…….she brought the Maggie……gave him some but he was lost in his thoughts that he didn't realised the plate placed before him……..she wondered what he was thinking……..but still trying to register that she was his wife now……why did that happen and how?????/no answer for 1st one and second she knew…….it was the most unexpected way of marrying she knew………..

He msgd her………..

Vi: kagu?????so gayi kya????

No reply…

Kagu?????

He called her……..she cut the call in its first ring

And she called back in the next second………

He lifted in first ring……….

Vi: hello kagu???

Neha: whisper*  what babu………tum paagal hogaye……..itne raat ko……..u calling neha????

Vi: (he could understand she was damn angry…) sorry kagu par kuch imp kaam hai…….

Ne: kya hai babu…..u ok na???/

Vi: mai theek hun…….par rey…….

Ne: kya hua rey ko???

Vi: kuch nahi……..usne mujhe call ki aur keh raha tha ki mai tumhe leke abhi kriya ki ghar pohunchu….

Ne: kriya ki ghar???/what happened to her……….babu neha tensioning…….

Vi: nahi kagu…….rey ki aawaz se aisa nahi lag raha ki kuch ghadbad hai…..par pata nahi usne kyun bulaya……

Ne: kab calling rey u???

Vi: usne 3 ko call kiya…..

Ne: wat babu????rey ne 3 ko call kiya ang u telling me at 3:30???

Vi:sorry kagu mai soch raha tha itni raat ko kaise…

Ne: ok babu no faltu ki batein now…..u gng to kria house…and u and rey locking urself in the bathroom…

Vi: wat???

Ne: haan….babu doing as neha telling……and kriya ko kehna …ki wo keeping quite and neha taking care of everything……..

And haa babu….kriya ki cell se mujhe ek msg giving ki wo wapas aagayi Mumbai…..

Vi: par wo toh kab ki aagayi???

Ne: babu just dng as neha telling……..

Vi: kk…..par tum kaise aaogi……

Ne: neha knowing what to do……..bas tum donon chup raho…….and bathroom mei chup jao…..

Vi: theek hai,.mai abhi jaa raha hun…..

She cut the call……..he wondered what is she planning but went to krias house….

She heard the bell ring…..she opened it……vicky stood there….soon he hugged her……

Vi: kria tum paagal ho….aise koi chala jaata hai kya bina bataye???

She was shocked…..they were not close to each other….he is just a friend of rey to her…….

But she felt the warmth and hugged him back..

He soon led her inside locking the door……..

Rey asked abt neha…..

Vi: neha aati hi hogi……

K: neha????????

Vi: haan neha…….

Just then the bell rang…….vicky caught rey and whispered to kria……

Vi: door kholo and pretend ur alone……tu chal mere saath…

He pulled rey telling neha told to do that and both locked themselves in the bathroom…….

Kriya opened the door….

There stood her bestie with her dad.

Ne:papa…dekha na ye akeli aayi itne raat ko aur mujhe ab bata rahi hai…..

Her dad smiled and told her to stay with her friend tonight and went away…..

Neha smiled and waved him….she went in and closed the door……kria stood lyk statue…..

Ne: babu u coming out now…

Ricky came to them….

Vi: kagu tum ne kaise manage kiya???

Ne: wo rey ka msg mila mujhe kria ki phone se…..

She knocked the door….he opened…..saw his daughter tensed+happy

Raj(nehas dad) : kya hua beta itni raat ko??

Ne:papa kriya ka msg aaya…ki wo wapas aagayi…ye dekhiye….papa plzz mujhe abhi uske paas leke jayenge kya???mujhe use dekhna hai…….plzz papa…

Raj: *he always saw his daughter crying holding krias pic……now that she was happy he decided to take her……soon he came clarified she was there realy….dropped his kid and went back…

Wow!!!!!!! Kagu tum toh bohut smart ho…Vicky said…….

But kria was crying on seeing her bestie……..

Both hugged and cried…..finally neha pulled back that was when she noticed……

Ne: kria tumhari shaadi????????kisse????!!!!!!!!!!!

Vicky was also shocked…….

K: wo…..rey….!!!!!!!

She said looking down…………vihas mouth fell open……..rey walked away fllowed by Vicky……

Ne: kria kab aur kaise kiya shaadi???

K: pata nahi neha………aakhir ho kya raha hai??? Rey pehle aayethe…..aur pata bhi nahi chala kyun ki jaise hi maine door khola unhone sindhur bhardi……aur ab tum log aise itne ache mujhse baat????

Ne: neha understands……..kria u dnt knowing the truth………rey ne clg chodi……coz usne tumari dairy padli……….wo bohut guilt feel kar raha hai….and that's y he not wanting to come back in ur zindagi….par wo sach mei pyaar karta hai tujhse…….pata hai jis din usne clg choda……usi din se wo sirf tumhe follow karta hai…….har raat ko tumhare room mei aata hai…….aur tumhari dairy padta hai…….tumhare saath baitha hai…..aur subah hone se pehle wapas aajta hai….usne sabse rishta thod di……par babu toh uske bina cannot living …so babu gng to rey ka ghar and finally finding rey……..aur pata hai….rey us din bohut roya tha…….hum tabse keh rahe the ki wo tumse wapas mile………par rey guilty feel kar raha tha…….par pata nahi aaj achanak se kya hua?????aur kal toh wo bohut jyaada ro raha tha…..tumhare ghar se aane ke baad……..pata nahi kya hua?/neha still wondering…

she was thinking...neahs words repeated in her ears...everyday he came and read her dairy and would be with her...and cried last night...means he read her dairy...how she wished she had not written her dairy last day...

there in her room...near the window...which was so close to him...he stood and looked outside...

vicky slowly came to him and placed a hand on his shoulder...rey turned around...found his best buddy...hugged him tight and cried har...but silently...vicky consoled him...

kriya was abt to go to rey when neha stopped...

ne: kria use babu ke saath rehne do...rey itni chup chap matlab wo jaroor ro raha hoga...agar tum jaogi...toh rey apna dukh apne aap mei rakhlega...give them some time...chalo...ye batao...tum keh rahi thi ki tum khane keliye kuch bana rahi thi??????

k: haan maggie...

ne: maggie???????/ raat ko???????khana kyun nahi???????

k: *scratching her head* mujhe khana banana nahi aata...food mall wale provide karte hai...dinner aur breakfast mei sandwich aur maggie ya pasta se kaam chala leti hun/...

ne: paagal ladki...chalo kuch banati hun...

k: sachi???????//ghar ka khana??????

but soon she remembered her mom...neha sensed this...

ne: arey jaldi chalo...waise rey keliye kuch special bana na hai kya?????????

k: haa...  ...par mujhe toh kuch nahi aata...

kuch nahi aata toh abhi seekh le ...neha said...

kriya nodded her head innocently and went with her...

v: kya hua rey??????/yeh sab kya hai??????/itni sudden decision...????

r: vicky...!!!!!!!

v: rey plzz...rona mat abhi yaar plzzz...hua kya hai bata...

r: wo mai kal aaya tha na yaha????

he a usual hopped inside...and found her sleeping...he  went to her caressed her hair...pecked her forehead and took the dairy...and read it ...it was written...

dear rey...

rey kaise ho aap?///uss din ke baat maine aapko nahi dekha...rey aapko yaad hai kal kya hai?????kal wahi din hai jab maine aapka dil thoda tha...sorry rey...mai sach mei aisa nahi chahti thi...par mai mazboor thi...jab hum milpaate tab mai aapke laayak hi nahi rahi...sorry rey...i cant bear this pain anymore...universe ji humne baar baar milarahe hai...isse rokhne ka sirf e tareekha hai,,,,,,,...mai khud universe ji ke paas chali jaoun...bye rey...kal raat ko usi tym pe jab maine aapko hurt kiya...usi tym pe marna hai mujhe...woh bhi tadap tadap ke...bye rey love u forever...shaayad ye meri taraf se aapko likhi hui...unreached letters mei akhri hai...baar baar kehne ka man kar raha hai...LOVE U REY

aapki 

baatcutter...

r: mujhe/...mujhe kuch samaj nahi aaya...maine papa ko call kiya...aur poocha ki shaadi karlun ya nahi...toh unhone haan kaha...so i ...i dnt wanna lost her vicky...sab meri wajah se hai...agar mei uski zindagi mi nahi aata toh wo shaayad use aisa sochna nahi padta...

v: aisa kuch nahi hai rey...plzz...aisa mat socho...ab rona band karo...

r: kya mei use deserve karta hun vicky...

v: rey ...!!!!!! kaisi baatein kar raha hai????? mera dost the best deserve karta hai...coz he zz the best and  kriya bhi the best hai...tu aisa mat socho...ab tum donon ki shaadi hogayi...take ur responsibilities rey...aaj tak usne bohut kuch experience kiya aur wo sirf aur sirf pain tha...so ab dont let pain come near her now...mujhe  pata hai kehne ki zaroorat nahi...phir bhi...apne aapko blame karna ab band karo...tumne kuch nahi kiya ...

r: nahi vicky...shaadi toh karliya maine ...but im feared ki ...wo...wo mujhse iskeliye aur nafrat toh nahi karti??

v: rey aisa kuch nahi hai...i told u ri8?????? ab chup hojao...

r: *sniff* mai aisa kyun hun vicky???? she deserves a perfect man...meri jaisa nahi...*sniff* im sure wo mujhe hate kar rahi hogi...

v: arghhh!!!!! rey shut up...maine bola na...she is not hating u...wo kyun karegi????/she is craving for ur love and aaj tumne use khushi di...

r: *sniff* par vicky,...

v: SHUT UP REY!!!!!!!!! kitni baar bolun?????teri koi galti nahi hai/...agar tu us din bina uske paas gaye uski pyaar ko bhool ke taani ko accept kiya hai toh kehsakte hai ki tumne galat kiya...but mere bhai...tumne kriya ko bhool ne keliye taani ko paas aane diya...par  u never even liked her ri8?????kyun ki kriya hi teri sab kuch thi...aur wo ab tumhare saath hai...past ko bhool jao rey...ur present is valuable...really its very precious...rey meri baat samajne ki koshish kar...ab sab bhool jao...kehte hai ki pyaar ki safar bohut mushkil hoti hai...tum donon ka bas wahi tha...itni mushkil safar mei donon ka haat kuch der keliye ek doosre se choot gaya...par hamesha keliye nahi rey...samajhakaro mere bhai...ab sab bhool jao...ek baar ...bas ek baar dil se haso...i wanna see it dammit...mai thak gaya hun...dost kehte hai sab hum donon ko...but nahi hai...i know...tum mera dost nahi balki apna bhai jaisa hi hai...infact mera bhai hai tu...plzz...aisa mat socho...kriya bohut khush hai...samjha??ab rona band kar...wo tujhe aise dekhegi toh she cant bear...kagu kehti thi...babu tum plzz mat rona...its killing neha...ladkiyan aise hi hoti hai...unhe hum...apna pyaar bohut bohut deeply effect karte hai...aur tum...kriya ke pyaar ho...uskeliye ...

finally rey composed himself and smiled faintly...then they heard neha calling them...

n: babu...u coming with rey...khana tayyar...

v: chal...face wash karke aaja...chalte hai...

rey nodded and headed to washroom...

he went in and vicky went out...kriya prepared everything and was waiting for him...she wanted to see him now...she wanna make sure he is alright...she excused and went to her room...there he stood with a confused look...he was searching for something...

k: a..aaa...aap kuch...

r: wo/...towel...

k: 1 sec...

she took it out from wardrobe and handed to him...she was abt to turn when she stopped...she carressed his forehead...it was what he thought...but she was removing the foam struck to his hair...

k: aapko face wash karna bhi nahi aata...ye bhi aapke servents karte hai kya???????/ she asked slightly giggling...

he pouted...she laughed hard...

she took the towel and rubbed his hair once...

k: bilkul bache ho aap...facewash karne gaye ya head bath?????//aadha ka aadhe baal geela kardiya...she rubbed and kept it aside...a big smile always plastered on her lips...he was just taking in her smiling image...gosh...from how many days he is dying to see this...

r: kriya tum mujhse naaraz????

she looked at him confused...

k: kyun???????

r: wo...

n: arey kriya rey aagaya kya?????jaldi leke aao use...tum donon ko yaad bhi hai humne nahi tum donon ne nahi khaya...

k: hum baad mei baat karenge,...chale??????

r: hmmm...

they went to the dinning table...neha and rey served...rey dnt like chana masala...but kriya had made the same...she tried very hrd to make it perfect...on the other hand neha prepared paneer paratha and aloo mattur...kriya was serving rey ...vicky was abt to tell her not but rey looked at him to keep quite...

(ps: neha dont know that rey doesnt like it)

n: rey u know kriya ne specially tere liya banaya...

she said in a teasing tone...vicky called her with eyes...she went to him and was serving paratha when he whispered...

v: rey ko chana masala bilkul pasand nahi...he hates it to core...

neha was tensed now...but she served rey the paratha too...rey started eating...kriya was on the verge of fainting...she was continuously shaking her leg and waiting for his response...he took his first piece...that too with chana masala...vicky was shocked that he was eating it...rey ate it quitely and looked at her and gave a hearty smile and told her through eyes that it was out of world...she slightly blushed...vicky was taking his piece to taste kriya's ...rey then asked kriya to bring water ...she went into the kitchen...as soon as vicky kept it inside his mouth he wanna spit it...but

r: khao...

vicky looked with shock at him...

r: wo andar jayega...bahar nahi...khao abhi...

rey was really serious...neha was controlling hard not to rofl...viky with fear gulped the piece without even chewing...rey smiled at him and continued eating...viha gaped at him...kriya came back with water and vicky was the first to drink...and to vihas surprise rey ate 4 parathas that too only with the what kriya prepared only...kriya was on cloud 9...she is veryglad that rey liked the dish a lot and was eating very well...after 4 parathas rey declared he is full and said he is feeling very sleepy and he went away...kriya and neha too sat for dinner...when kriya took her first piece she quickly went to the washbasin and spit it...

she was shocked...she washed her mouth and came...

k: guys...its to bitter kaise khaya rey ne???????/

v: kriya ...ab tum jo bhi karogi...he likes it...coz wo bohut guilty feel ar raha hai...kriya kuch bhi kehne se pehle i wanna clear...taani rey ko pasand karti thi...aur rey uske saath sirf tumhe bhoolne keliye rehta tha...but i swear mera bhai kabhi galat nahi tha...tab bhi..

k: i know vicky...aur tum ye sab kyun keh rahe ho?????/

v: tum rey se naaraz toh nahi ki usne aise shaadi karliya...

k: vicky...u know what...agar rey nahi aate toh shaayad hi mai aaj margayi hoti...meri life jo mere paas itne din nahi thi...wo aaj mujhe milgaya...aur mai rey se gussa kyun karoon???????aur mujhe pata hai taani ko rey ne pasand nahi kiya...agar kiya hota toh mere liye use sab ke saamne tappad nhi maarte...u know what vicky...infact mai bohut khush hun ki ab mai rey ki hun...

v: thank god kriya...*phew*

all had their dinner...vicky went to rey and kriya nad neha slept in guest room...

next day they had their exclusive day...viha didnt attend the college...when their frnds called vicky said he is taking neha on a date...

they knew they are gonna be teased lyk hell...but it was the best reason to keep them away...neha too smiled at his decision...she felt it ri8...4

the four had their fullest...in the afternoon kriya with nehas help prepared another dish...(kuch bhi maanlo)

and yeah it turned out to be delicious...

all had a  hearty lunch and at night viha left...

and silence tok place b/w kriyaansh...they slept quitely...kriya slowly nuzzled closer to feel the protection...he wrapped his hands possesively and hugged her...she felt lyk she own the world...a tear escaped...

k: i now own the whole world rey...thank u...

she hugged him tight kissed on his chest and dozed of...

rey in return tightened his grip and kept his lips pressed on her forehead...and dozed to sleep/...

next day when rey got up he saw kriya getting ready...

r: kaha jaa rahi ho?????

k: mall...kal bhi nahi gayi...

r: tum nahi jaogi kahi bhi...mei job kar raha hun...

k: par...

he looked at her and she agreed with a smile...she ws very happy she is lyking this new protectionand care...which she missed a long back...she made breakfast and he left...

she being she took a book and started preparing nice dishes for him...and always tried to make it best...it beacame a routine...he used to work and come she used to prepared a new dish...both ate it in silence and slept off...this took place for a week ...they spoke little...but one day kriya wanted him back so purposely she cut her thumb finger...and while at night serving him she cried of pain...he quickly took her hand and examined and shouted at her  for doing this to her and did first aid...both ate and finally went to bed...

she was peacefully lying in his arms...

r: kriya...

k: hmm...

r: kya tum mujhe apni kriya wapas dogi???????

k: kya?????

he sat up...

r: haa wahi jo mujhse ladti hai...hamesha chapar chapar karti hai...hamesha hasti rehti hai...jo zindagi ko har pal jeeti hai...wo nahi jo ek typical wife ki tarah rahe...

she took sat up...

k: pehle aap mujhe wo rey wapas do jo mujhe taunt karne ka koi mauka nahi chodta...jo meri galti  ko pakad ke mujhe tang karta hai aur use ri8 karne pe mazboor karta hai...jo mujhse baat karne keliye tadapta hai aur mujhe...baat cutter bulata hai...naahi ki ek typical husband ki tarah rahe...

rey had tears...he never got away from the guilt...he hugged her tight and poured his heart out...

r: kriya ...tum mujhse naaraz toh nahi na...maine tumhari dairy pada toh mujhe bas yahi sahi laga...i kow i dnt deserve u...plzz kriya dnt hate me...i ...i never even like taani bas wo tumhe bhoolne ki koshish thi jo work nahi kiya and kriya plzz...dnt hate me...i cant...i cant live without u...

k: rey...rey...rey!!!!!!!!!! chup hojayiye...kya keh rahe ho???/aapko aisa kyun laga ki i m hating u...infact i love u a lot...aap aise kaise keh sakti ho ki u dnt deseve me...u know wat?????/ur mine and im urs...

she said while pulling him close catching him with collar...she was angry now...for these stupid reasons he was acting this weird...

rey was shocked first...never ever anyone dared to catch his collar...but who ever caught was beaten to death by him...but now for his own surprise he wanted her to catch hi collar forever...he hugged her tight and cried...

she too cried...finally he pulled back...

r: i love u baatcutter...

her head shot up at her name...she threw herslf in his arms...he fell back coz of such great unxpected force...and rolled slightly ( wo jungle mei unka last positon waisa)

r: my answer...

k: koun si?????*innocently*

r: i said i love u...

kriya blushed...he looked at her...he slowly leaned forward...

k: rey aapki maa papa ko pata hai kya???//

she asked to avid the situation...she was shivering at the thought of him making love with her...kissing her ...

he pulled backa nd answered patiently...

r: maa ne khud mujhse bola...aur pap ne choda mujhe yaha...

k:

rey laughed slightly...

r: ab can i have my answer???????\\

he again leaned forward...she again to avoid the kiss she answered ...

k: i love u too...

he froze...she thought she was sucessful but to her surprise he crushed his mouth on hers and kissed her badly...she shivered at his toch of soft lips on hers...his hands carressing her body...he was completely out of senses...totaday finally his love crushed his guilt and he wanna shower all the love on her...he kissed her breathtakingly ...left her lips and kissed her face...neck...and slowly making her loose senses...

finally he looked at her...

r: can we...

she plced her finger on his lips...

k: apni wife se poochoge?????/

rey smiled and took his way ...and slowly both felt the pleasure of sensing each other and finally ended up in making way into each other and layed down beside each other under the sheets...which were the only piece of cloth covering them...both breathing hard...he finally after 5 mins looked at her...quickly got upon her...

r: i wanna make love through out the night...

he asked pressing his body over hers and carresing her waist with his hands...

k: im always urs...jo chaho u karsakte ho...

she said clutching the pillow below her head and breathing hard closing her eyes...he again started his work and both made love through out the night ...next day morning rey was continuosly kissing her carressing her curves...even though he was touching and over her all the night she was still freezing at his slightest touch...she wondered how was sh alive even after not breathing properly for the whole night...finally she pushed him...

k: rey ab bas...

she said breathing hard...

rey nodded his head in negation pulled her to him and again got on her and started giving her sweet pains...

she cried hard ...in the sweet pleasure...

she pushed him and got upon him and vice versa...she smirked at him as he cried of the pleasure...both were dying to complete each other even though they already completed each other perfectly...finally rey pulled her to a soft gentle kiss...

and finally she placed her head on his chest and losed her eyes...

k: rey...aap ki ofice/...

r: office se jyaada imp kaam mei hun...

she looked at him and he winked...she blushed to core and slid to his side ...he to turned sidewards and pulled her close...

and both dozed of...and at 3:00 both got up and  freshened up and were taking some snacks when kriya asked...

k: rey aapki mummy papa??????

r: kriya dnt worry...maa n thodi traditional hai ...un hone kaha kuch din humareliye ache nahi...so hum yahi rahe...aur do din baad acha din hai aur hum apne ghar wapas jayenge...

k: sachi??????

r: bilkul...

k: aapke ghar mei koun koun hai???????/

r: mere ghar mei??????/ mummi papa ...chacha chachi...sab ...jo bhi hona chahiye wo sab...kehte haina joint family waisa hai...

k: sach mei????????sab hai??????/

r: haan

k: rey maine suna joint family mei jhagda jyaada hoti hai????

r: haa kehte toh hai...waise i wont tell ki mere ghar mei aisa kuch nahi hota fir bhi...u see sab mere jitna egoist nahi hai...

k: haan pata hai...

he looked at her with fake anger...both burst out laughing...

r: kriya tum mere bagal mei bait sakti ho...

he said...he was on couch and she sat on the chair...she smiled at him...she got he wanted...he always want her to be with him...she sat beside him...and pulled her legs up resting her head on his chest...he encircled his hands around her...took her bread and placed on the plate...she looked up...

k: mujhe bhook lagi hai*pout*

rey pressed his lips on hers...and then on her cheek and ofered his bread to her...she took a bite of it smiling wide...

he took his next bite and the same continued...they both ate  talking at anything ang everything...

after two days they both shifted to reys house...she was overwhelmed to get such a loving  welcome...most was his mom...she should say she is tooo sweet...she just ran and hugged her tight...his mom being knowing each and every secon of her sons and her daughter-in-laws life hugged her back with lot of love as she knew kriya was craving for only love ri8 now...

and she was shocked to see a huge family...and his house...it as lyk a modern fort...but then it clicked...all through the way she was soo lost in rey that she never noticed...they were in dehradun...the on big building she always used to see and admire...she looked at him with teary eyes...

r: isiliye maine bola...ki...mai bhi dehradun mei settle hojata hun...

k: par uncle/...

reys dad: kya??????*raising his eyebrow*

k: sorry...par papa ...aap toh mumbai mei......

reys dad: haan pata hai...but mera birth place hai ye...ho can i leave this?????/ and haa thanks a lot...iss budhu ko maine kitni baar bola ki dehradun mei settle hojao...but he nevr gave a damn to my words...par finally aagaya...

kriya blushed slightly...

in just two days she jelled up very well with everyone ...it always seemed lyk a festival house...filled with ppl...she every secon thanked rey...coz some days before she was alll alone...but now she have everyone...and especilly HIM!!!!!!! 

both started their college in dehradun...took higher education and training in abroad...and it seemed lyk a dream to her...viha too joined them to abroad as they soon after that days meet in kriya's house told everything to their parents...first their parents disagredd...they kept quite...never brought the topic again before them...avoided each other...but their arents could see that for them they were trying hard to be away and finally accepted and after college they got married...so they too joined kriyaansh...the rest gang never heard abt kriyaansh after the day rey slapped taani...and after the studies ...all the four returned back...they became so close to each other...vicky treated kriya like his sis and same was with rey and neha...so this made them so close...they were always in contact...knew every minute details off happenings in others lives...

kriyaansh started helping ranvijay...and viha and kriyaansh started their own dance academy...two branches...one in mumbai and the other in dehradun,,...and lived happily never interfering in others life and never letting anyone into their lives...

on the back way to india kriya carried a 3 months baby in her stomach and the way  the family took care of her was stunning...as rey was their LADLA...his son has more importance...and finally they got evrything they deserved and there after lived happily!!!!!!!!!!!!

khatam...!!!!!!!!!*phew*

pata hai sweetu maine sharavs ko kitna tang kiya...

bechari...

once again happy birthday!!!!!!!!!

hope u love this.

ignore the mistakes plzz...

The following 99 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyaansh3103chandana29bhakti15varshitha.h.nprachi231019sirani07kriayasArhikriyanshrimssssssash96reahalcrazyblazy_shruti_akshayshettyputrinurPia.Angelarushiiistar94Devilish.AngelShemliArshaMiss_wannabenavya_arshaSindhuBpinkypanrocksreet_26sharuKRalex714senoritashwetaEyesfriendlygrungta11a_happy_2000DontAskdivyani.arshaprinumk.sweetkreya204-FrozenRain--Snehaa-don girlsshiksha_03sreya19royenrique305vaishukarthikaSwayamonlyCHOCOLATEKRIYAGayatriJethanicool_star14Ayesha_Kreya..Nancy..jaanvi_ArshaLuvAly_KriYanshzona_malikKriyaanshholicMOON_ARSHAAnjori_ArSha--RAINA----Ritu--Tyler_DurdenArShiDelenaPinkpearlyaTTiTude_dIvAArShaAngelsSaumya_D3anniemathiaskrinshuuyogini64shaffy_arshaHimu_arshaNocturnalBeingHPHolic-3kritzzz_ArShasapnaarshasumimitadaisydee425sadafarshaRoxxy47Dewdrops.ShaKunramya.reddyglmorous_diva-reine--shenz-CookieliciousBorn2Dancebluelashesanjali22snigdha_arsha-Directioner-crazyskykuhu_ArshaDevil_kritiluv_arshaZehnaseeb...KR..dancersqueenlovely7010The007ShivaniKriYaansh960CrazyGirl.21-Ocean.eyes-aishu3003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kriyaansh OS...happy birthday sweetu aka meow" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

a_happy_2000

a_happy_2000

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Loved it !!!
It was painful in the beginning .. 
but as the story proceeded .. it was heavenly ..
Its correct that true love succeeds all the boundaries and barriers of pain ..trauma .guilt ...
Everything so aptly written and feelings conveyed ...
:-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShaAngels-Blind.Dance-

crazysky

IF-Sizzlerz

crazysky

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
i read it deethu
tune literally sabko rula diya..
i wana say that i really liked it
specially this time wen vicky was with rey
i really want vicky n rey's bond to grow ..
awesome update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShaAngels

snigdha_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

snigdha_arsha

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged

Res

Unres will take some time.

ArShaAngels

-Directioner-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Directioner-

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
di awsm OS

very emotional

Edited by abhiyakreya - 14 August 2012 at 4:00am

-Blind.Dance-

Pihu.k11

IF-Rockerz

Pihu.k11

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
its freakin amazing!! rey n kria-a married couple whoaaa...ClapClapClapClapClap
CVs,giv us d3 fo sometime n v l mk sure evrythn goes d way it shud b goin!! v cn gt kria bk to d show..hehehehe

n thappad ws a fun..lolz!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShaAngels-Blind.Dance-

..Surbhi..

IF-Dazzler

..Surbhi..

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
lovely OS !!! 
mindblowing :)

-Blind.Dance-

--Ritu--