MG SS "My Hot Professor" Thread1

Posted: 11 years ago

(Banner credit goes to piya. Thanku so much for the lovely banner dear..love u..๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

My Hot Professor

I crawled out of my bed still yawning..Today s the first day of my second year in college. Wow!!
I just glanced at clock and found that its 9 am..!!Damn..i m late.. thanx to my bro who was all nite gaga about his friend.. Literally he was eating my head..My friend s intelligent,good looking,meeting after a long tym,blah blah'

Its 9.15..shit!!!!i ran to washroom.. around 9.40 I came downstairs just had some slices of bread..
I saw Aloo paratha mocking me'I just shot a villain laugh and said "aaj evng mein tumhe chew chew karke enjoy karoongi huhaaa'"

By the tym I reached college it was 10.15 and all the corridors were empty since the class has started. When I was about to enter the class I saw all girls looking dreamily at a particular direction and all boys making annoyed faces. I was standing there confused when I heard a manly voice

Excuse me

I forgot to blink my eyes for a moment. He s so handsome, hot and sexy. Well built abs..chocolate brown eyes..firm jaw line. I noe I m drooling but I can't help it. After all I m a girl. I heard him clearing his throat. I came back to earth and looked at him.

R u a student of ds class?

Nw I m confused.

I think so.(murmering)

I heard him chuckling a bit. At the same time meera and pinky waved their hands. I felt relieved. Its indeed my class.

Yeah..

You r late.

who s he to ask..i was feeling irritated.

So..

I asked him glaringly. He looked shocked.

Who r u to tell me ds?

How dare he question me' he s a newbie and questioning me..i agree he s too hot..but ds s too much..But his next set of words made me shocked..

I m ur new science professor Maan Singh Khurrana.

I noe my mouth has formed into a big "O" Shape. But how can he become a professor. Oh god!y u dint give me a warning alarm before opening my big mouth. I was staring him, as if he s an alien. i can see him smirking. Suddenly composing I said

So..Sorry Sir..

Its k'Come in..

I silently entered the class and sat down near pinky with my heads down. I can feel his eyes on me..

So Ms.Late comer.. Can u introduce urself?

I looked up and saw him standing near my desk with mischievous smile. But I m not the one who will let someone win over me. I stood up with a confident smile and will show him who am i.

Sure sir.
I am Geet handa . My parents always wanted me to b a doctor, but I knew Engg was my true calling. I'm way cooler than my geeky friends and way geekier than my cool friends.I'm cocky. I've worked hard to achieve, learn and become who I am and that's brought me a lot of confidence. I m very much hard when one tries to mess with me. I like the me that I am now much better than the old version of me.

His mischievous smile made me to deliver such a shocking profile. And after seeing his shocked expression I felt happy in my success..

Hello Guys..๐Ÿ˜ƒ Here i m back with an other OS. Will b waiting for your wonderful comments and likes. This is dedicated to all those people who liked and commented my prev works. And specially to the winners of OS contest "Summer of Love"(Swati(princess163),Bindu di(bangalores) and Varsha(mahimaneet)). Congrats once again..

Note: Pls add "Remyapms" to ur buddy list.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Remya_Pillai - 11 years ago
Index

Part 1      Page 1
Part 2        Page 15
Part 3        page 35
Part 4        Page 54
Part 5        Page 78
Part 6       Page 102

Thread 2

My Other works๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Mathematical Existence

I can't give you anything but Love

Stalker Girl and Her Brown Eyes
Edited by Remya_Pillai - 11 years ago
that was a brilliant start dear..
loved it a lot...
loving this story...please continue soon...
sounds interesting ... Waiting for more.
congrats on ur os๐Ÿฅณ

loved the starting

waiting to read more...
update soon!!!!
Woah!โญ๏ธ Seems cool concept. Proffesor Maan Singh Khuraana sounds great.
Ooww, wish I too had a proofesor like him๐Ÿ˜‰.
Waiting for Geet nd maans love to blossom
-LUV Anyaa๐Ÿ˜ณ
wht an introduction...i think my teachers will faint if i give dis type of introduction...he he he...

interesting starting...

loved it...

eagerly waiting fr  d lovely update...

continue soon plz..
congrats...!!!!!
for new os...
its brilliant...luv'd it...
If such get a professor like MSK i never buked my classes ๐Ÿ˜‰ Awesome start waiting for next update