Poroma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey everyone, I was just so emotionally after watching last night's episode. Dabbu just stole all the credit for yesterday's episode. That short scene between Rohit Verma and Dabbu just made me cry so much. His love for Manvi is truly very deep and pure. He may seem to be very dull but if you think closely, when it comes to looking after and caring for Manvi, he shows his maturity very well. He is a great brother and I just love his bond with Manvi. They are both so cute and understand each other so well. It was very emotional and really touched my heart. Thanks Dabbu, you are simply awesome. I must day Gaurav's acting and expressions were simply awesome.

I am so excited to see tonight's episode! I was dying to see VirMan's engagement and of course their romantic scenes. Just by looking at the precap, I thought both Manvi and Virat looked exceptionally stunning.  They compliment each other so well, how can two people look so good with each other, I just cannot understand. Viren and Jeevika also look superb. I am really keen on watching tonight's episode!

Like always I wish for VirMan's unity deep down from my heart and I want to thank Nia and Kushal for giving me my favourite jodi on Indian television, VirMan! You both do a fabulous job playing the characters Virat and Manvi. Both of you share great chemistry and are great actors. Thanks to the EHMMBH team for such a great show and the most iconic jodi, VirMan!

Sorry if anyone disagrees, this is purely my personal view, I have no intentions of hurting anyone.

Love VirMan forever!

Poroma.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__Aarti__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
yeah totally agree with u .