Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

Pradeep?

talkingdesi_17 Senior Member
talkingdesi_17
talkingdesi_17

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone, I'm new to the KHTV forum, I usually read all the posts though I am not really active but today I was really angry with the episode. 
Pradeep had cheated on Mona, not the other way around. But today, he was angry at Mona for going to dinner with Vineet. It is a crime for Mona to be happy but it's okay when he goes around sleeping with other women? Even more, he was taunting mona that she doesn't come home on time, that she doesn't know that her kids are waiting for her! Where was he when his kids needed him? Sleeping with Anushka? Mona worked hard to keep her kids and husband happy and her household well organized. She put a lot of effort in marriage, Pradeep never cared. Only now he cares because Anushka is not the perfect housewife as Mona is.  

Mona really deserves some happiness - not some scumbag like Pradeep. Even Bulbul doesn't understand her mom. I guess its okay that she wants her parents to be together but can't she see her dad left her mom? And now just because Pradeep wants to come back, everyone should happily accept him back? I definitely hate that Suhasi is helping Pradeep. It's ridiculous. 

- Nidhi

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rst16Blossom10ami_31heart1muktha_cutertmsaishrayInkpen4877blyton-Rafa-

rtms Goldie
rtms
rtms

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
u r right.such a self-centred guyAngry 
muktha_cute Senior Member
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
is mona deaf and dumb?
whoz fault is all this
ofcourse mona why cant she open her mouth and shut pradeeps mouth when shez at no fault.why cant she taunt him back and make him realize that they applied for divorce so according to law now they arent husband and wife so he doesnt have any rights on her and cant interfere in her personal life and if he want to meet his children y dont he better take them out daily and leave them home instead on staying in her house at night or y dont he keep his kids with him and stay away from her.
y dont cvs show some sense in the script

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10ami_31

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsaishrayblyton

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index