Page   of 3

basket_101

IF-Rockerz

basket_101

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arch.Archu

Originally posted by basket_101

But if you see on the other hand, she probably wants to make sure that everyone is happy before she actually dies. She probably wants to die with that satisfaction.

I'm re-thinking... And what you said makes sense..
Knowing how Toasty's character is, it's obvious that their happiness has always been her priority
And as per her character, what she is doing makes sense...
She wants them to move on so she doesn't die still thinking that the families are sad
(Though I do hope and pray Toasty isn't shown as dying)

Yes yes :)
I'm hoping too Smile I really would kill the CV's if they show Toasty dead Angry

And I would totally join you!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07.Sunshine.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is It Right? (Page 3)" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged

But if you see on the other hand, she probably wants to make sure that everyone is happy before she actually dies. She probably wants to die with that satisfaction.

I'm re-thinking... And what you said makes sense..
Knowing how Toasty's character is, it's obvious that their happiness has always been her priority
And as per her character, what she is doing makes sense...
She wants them to move on so she doesn't die still thinking that the families are sad
(Though I do hope and pray Toasty isn't shown as dying)

Yes yes :)
I'm hoping too Smile I really would kill the CV's if they show Toasty dead Angry

And I would totally join you!!

With pleasure Wink
We shall form an army Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07

devil_saint2000

Groupbie

devil_saint2000

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
How can she push Smiley to fall in love with tej, if tej had brain tumor would toasty agree to fall in love with the peroson tej chooses.  toasty should not spoil smiley life, why should she marry tej, and will smiley's parents agree for their daughter to get married to a man who was already married.  

I have stopped watching this rubbish track.

Bella-Edward

Bella-Edward

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
your ri8.. crying gets out the pain of losing the person you desire more than life n by doing so atleast some day we will understand and believe and the person is gone and can never return but by holding ourself you will always have the desire that may be someday or somehow the person will return somehow which with time turns to be an obsession which is a dream and a bit dangerous... all this is not required may be yes tosty is dying in dat case her family and more than all tej has the right to be with her.. if your time is gonna end then your remaining seconds are your soulmates rightyou can;t refrain his/her from it... its bad

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sunshine.basket_101

Post Reply New Post

Go to top