Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pujli07

I agree that this doesnt make sense but unlike few other tracks before that i didnt like, i am not going to criticize on this one. I think that because of Aishwarya's health the CVs have to do anything they can to keep this going. i dont think they have much options here. the other track could be that the whole family go crazy mourning her death and cry till the end. i think the CVs are doing a good transition to end things happy and without the main character toasty. and it doesnt look fake because we all know toasty's character LOL these kinds of things are normal for her. she always took a drastic approach to get things done...

Well I completely agree to this Smile
The CV's were probably out of options so they ended up with this track.

But I must say this track is only believable as it is Toasty's doing. If Toasty sets a mission, she would take any kind of drastic step to make it possible LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07abc113

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is It Right? (Page 2)" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tina59

IF-Rockerz

tina59

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
It only makes toasty look like a taskmaster and selfish who is not able to lose her control on the C family.

Its like she faked it coz no one would sympathise with her...selfish move

overall they have made a mockery of death and of C family who cant even mourn her death and not being able to move on

disgusting and ridiculous

akash08

IF-Dazzler

akash08

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
It is a widely practised custom that you do not find faults with someone who has recently died or going to die..you only say good things about him/her.

On that basis.. everything Toasty doing now has full support of me..

PS: I do not watch this serial from the time the lead actor changed - so just commenting from what the TM said.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

It only makes toasty look like a taskmaster and selfish who is not able to lose her control on the C family.

overall they have made a mockery of death and of C family who cant even mourn her death and not being able to move on

Hmm not really. It is very much Toasty's character to not let anyone cry because of her. So it's kinda expected from her.

And also, I can't believe I'm saying this but actually I'm kinda liking this track. They are trying to be happy for their Toasty's sake but their sorrow and grief takes over them. It's only showing how much they love Toasty.

pujli07basket_101

abc113

abc113

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Well, in a way Toasty is selfish but ironically her selfish desire is to see her family happy at all cost and for that she has always done and continues to do every possible attempt to achieve her (selfish) aim.

Except currently, I can't honestly relate to the track even though I continue to appreciate great acting by all and enjoy various scenes as an (independent) entity.

pujli07

basket_101

IF-Rockerz

basket_101

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arch.Archu

But if you see on the other hand, she probably wants to make sure that everyone is happy before she actually dies. She probably wants to die with that satisfaction.

I'm re-thinking... And what you said makes sense..
Knowing how Toasty's character is, it's obvious that their happiness has always been her priority
And as per her character, what she is doing makes sense...
She wants them to move on so she doesn't die still thinking that the families are sad
(Though I do hope and pray Toasty isn't shown as dying)

pujli07.Sunshine.

basket_101

IF-Rockerz

basket_101

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

With respect, I think I disagree...
She isn't trying to control the family, nor has she done so before
She has always aimed to bring happiness to the C family therefore she can't be considered selfish because she has always placed the family's happiness higher than hers

Edited by basket_101 - 14 August 2012 at 12:23pm

pujli07

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basket_101

Originally posted by Arch.Archu

But if you see on the other hand, she probably wants to make sure that everyone is happy before she actually dies. She probably wants to die with that satisfaction.

I'm re-thinking... And what you said makes sense..
Knowing how Toasty's character is, it's obvious that their happiness has always been her priority
And as per her character, what she is doing makes sense...
She wants them to move on so she doesn't die still thinking that the families are sad
(Though I do hope and pray Toasty isn't shown as dying)

Yes yes :)
I'm hoping too Smile I really would kill the CV's if they show Toasty dead Angry

pujli07basket_101

Post Reply New Post

Go to top