Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

basket_101

IF-Rockerz

basket_101

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys!
I'm back with another opinionated post!
The topic of concern is what Toasty is compelling the Chaturvedis to do...

Is it right of her to ask them to do all these things?
Firstly she's faking her death, which by its own is already unnecessary, but on top of that, she still wants them to celebrate her death?
I think she should respect their feelings!
Don't mind me, I'm a huge fan of this show... But I don't like what they are showing..

It's true that you shouldn't cry too much for someone's death because their soul will be troubled by your grief (at least that's what we believe), but you should mourn for their death otherwise you can never get yourself rid of that pain and sorrow

In this situation, imagine how Tej must be feeling!
He loves Toasty, and Toasty knows this... Therefore here I feel as if she is taking advantage of it, with good intentions, but still!
By saying that it'll make her happy if they celebrate her death, she knows the Chaturvedis won't decline going to the movies/ restaurant and being happy
Already they are in such distress, on top of that now they can't even cry for her
If they cry, they'll now keep thinking that Toasty is unhappy!  Toasty's happiness is important, but you can't just celebrate the loss of someone who is so close to you!

I used to love watching this show for it's realistic dimension to it...
But I'm losing my connection and attachment to its story
I personally have experienced the loss of someone very close to my heart...
But I was encouraged to cry for their loss!
Only once you get rid of that grief from your mind can you truly reminisce their memories and relive the good times, therefore only remembering happy moments rather than feeling sad
I'm talking about my grandma... And let me tell you, I cried so much
But now when I think about her, it brings a smile to my face because I remember her warm hugs and kisses!

I just don't think Toasty is particularly right in what she's doing
The Chaturvedis will move on in life... Life never stops for anyone, and that is true
But she shouldn't take it in her hands to ensure that...

This is a long post I know... But I just wanted to share what I thought...
Hopefully, unlike in my last post, more people comment
I'd love to hear from you and hear of what you think about this!
Do you think it's right of Toasty to ask of this from the Chaturvedi parivaar?

Till then,
Take care!
Hinal <3

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Seforadevil_saint2000unniknairtcrhalfsonanikkigreenabc113heart1lifeztufsmiley20.PerfectLove.Cyberpsychooo.Sunshine._Invincible_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is It Right?" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heart1

heart1

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
its utter nonsense and not right

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Polhjpolhjdevil_saint2000

IshaMish

IshaMish

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Your post makes sense.. first of all Toasty if faking her death..

it is not a bacho ka khel.. that leave the family.. and then ask everyone to be happy and then expecting Tej to get married to smiley..    come on...

had she not hidden her health issues with the family... they would have tried their best to get her treated

atleast satisfaction to hota... that they tried their best..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Seforagiguserdevil_saint2000

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
No, I don't think what Toasty is doing is right.

According to me, she has stolen their rights and happiness. If she told them about her so called Last Stage Brain Tumor, they would have at least started treatment and she would have got more time to bond with these people.

There is no gain for her or for the family by faking her death. Like you said, they would move on in life eventually but it takes time which Toasty isn't giving them.

For now, all of them need to cry their hearts out. 

I loved yesterday's last scene where to make her happy they play Antakshri but all of them end up in tears. 

But if you see on the other hand, she probably wants to make sure that everyone is happy before she actually dies. She probably wants to die with that satisfaction.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

giguser

arjunadisidpari

IF-Dazzler

arjunadisidpari

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Evevn I don't think what Toasty is compelling them to do is right..I agree they should Mourn

pujli07

pujli07

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
I agree that this doesnt make sense but unlike few other tracks before that i didnt like, i am not going to criticize on this one. I think that because of Aishwarya's health the CVs have to do anything they can to keep this going. i dont think they have much options here. the other track could be that the whole family go crazy mourning her death and cry till the end. i think the CVs are doing a good transition to end things happy and without the main character toasty. and it doesnt look fake because we all know toasty's character LOL these kinds of things are normal for her. she always took a drastic approach to get things done...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonaabc113.Sunshine.basket_101

abc113

abc113

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
All I can say is that I am not able to relate to this track and after watching the show yesterday I just didn't know how to criticize or analyze the episode. It does feel odd and confusing.

Also, I am of the opinion that to honor a loved one's death, one should do certain things not because "doing them will make her (soul) happy" but because when the loved one was alive "she followed certain principles, believed in a certain way of living the life and doing things her way might be the right way to honor her life and what she strived for."

Toasty was a very very significant part of everyone's lives in C-family and unfortunately I am not able to feel the void/the vacuum she is expected to leave in C-house.

pujli07

abc113

abc113

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Oh so to answer your Q basket_101 "if it is right of Toasty to ask of this from C-parivar"...
Well, she is not going to be alive forever and direct the way Cs lead their lives by sending out letters and instructions on how to live a life after her death. She has left them already and she should literally leave them alone.
If she could not leave an impact on them by devoting every second of her life in last 1-2 years then she definitely can't bring a change in their beliefs and lives in another 1-2 months while staying away from them. She has to trust herself and her beloved family.

pujli07

Post Reply New Post

Go to top