Uttaran

OMG!! Keerti and Saurabh were in a relationship

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

RishikaFan

Groupbie

RishikaFan

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

Keerti Nagpure is another emerging actor of Color TV's popular show Parichay. Keerti real life has really been hectic due to increase in TV shoots daily.

Keerti Nagpure boyfriend was Saurabh Raj Jain and his present husband in the serial is is Samir Soni. Keerti's innocence presence in the serial is very delightful to watch.

Her acting is very magnifying and simplistic. She acts as a good wife, daughter in law and top class lawyer who happens to work for her husband enemy law firm.

I can't believe that they were in a relationship be4 Shocked I'm soo shocked were u guys aware of there relationship???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG!! Keerti and Saurabh were in a relationship" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saurabhrocks

IF-Dazzler

saurabhrocks

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Dnt spread rumors re.
He was married b4 parichay.
Riddhima was his gf 4 long tym b4 they got married.
This article says abt onscreen life.
Dey want to say that she justified the character of gf of anand and wife of kunal.

RishikaFan

Groupbie

RishikaFan

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
I'm sorry guys I guess I misunderstood I thought Saurabh was in a relationship with Keerti be4 meeting Riddhima Tongue.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top