Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

   

~RJN CM Rising up the Ranks~ (Page 3)

Faayey Goldie
Faayey
Faayey

Joined: 30 August 2011
Posts: 2359

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faayey

Originally posted by sonali.singh

Thanku faisa dear and manesha for the thread. Every member should read it.
Yes i feel that i m quite regular at the forum and help increase its activity...well i consider that a discussion thread is not a gud option because we discuss the episode in any thread we like and consider it a increased sticky thread on page 1.

Namz...i feel so sorry dear. I could not help u out in MOTW or GOTW creations neigher i play the games...i m sorry ...i had to go to clg everyday and u guys r to fast in playing those games

I also feel gud as continuosly everyday i comment in CHAI COFFEE GUPSHAP and i m a regular member there from starting...like namz said our target is set at 150...phr pink kya...vanilla strawberry, butter scorch...sb colour a jayege thread par.

i agree with you but even though we say every member should read it there are still many other RJN viewers who dnt take part as much... Cry  we all need to work as a teamStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Namzz

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 19345

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
yes we have to---and we do

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyNamzzHeart_Hacker-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Joined: 29 March 2005
Posts: 16142

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namita.Murti

By the way Faiza, I got the Daily Episode discussion thread removed. We don't use it, we discuss the episode on the WU thread! As for the NL team, I have alone taken the initiative for GOTW/MOTW! Amit and Aanchal help me out. Don't mean to sound grouchy but no one has bothered to offer to help!!! 
I bhill alwaush help you...u nver told me u need one
 
Faiza nice topic...I know I atry to take every topic to pink zone LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyNamzzHeart_Hacker-

Namzz IF-Rockerz
Namzz
Namzz

Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 6041

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.singh

Thanku faisa dear and manesha for the thread. Every member should read it.
Yes i feel that i m quite regular at the forum and help increase its activity...well i consider that a discussion thread is not a gud option because we discuss the episode in any thread we like and consider it a increased sticky thread on page 1.

Namz...i feel so sorry dear. I could not help u out in MOTW or GOTW creations neigher i play the games...i m sorry ...i had to go to clg everyday and u guys r to fast in playing those games

I also feel gud as continuosly everyday i comment in CHAI COFFEE GUPSHAP and i m a regular member there from starting...like namz said our target is set at 150...phr pink kya...vanilla strawberry, butter scorch...sb colour a jayege thread par.
 
Sonali, darling...dont feel sorry for me! When I joined the forum, I kinda just PM'd Nadia and just took over certain things...lol...I know I am bossy but anything for this show, forum and the bestest of all ADWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faayey

Namzz IF-Rockerz
Namzz
Namzz

Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 6041

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Oye Kuls, why do you think I put up the Sign Up sheet for GOTW every month...LOL
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Joined: 29 March 2005
Posts: 16142

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namita.Murti

Oye Kuls, why do you think I put up the Sign Up sheet for GOTW every month...LOL
yeh lkaun see sheet hai...maine kabhi nahi dekhi LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyNamzz

Namzz IF-Rockerz
Namzz
Namzz

Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 6041

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Kuls you are so funny...but I love you the way you are Hug

When I put up the Sign Up Sheet for September, I will PM you with the link! 
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Joined: 29 March 2005
Posts: 16142

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namita.Murti

Kuls you are so funny...but I love you the way you are Hug

When I put up the Sign Up Sheet for September, I will PM you with the link! 
Yes Hitler ki didi...mujhe om karna...Vaise yeh sheet thi kaun sii...
i lvoe u 2...I even made love thread for u...though I know u dint liked it Winkmera open pyaar ka izhaar karna...Indu esstyle main LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Namzz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index