Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Hugs Twinnie. I know and hence my frustrations at times...lol...u know how I react to things...lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04lashy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~RJN CM Rising up the Ranks~ (Page 2)" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashmi04

What an effort ...

This post gives clarity how the Rating is calculated ... It is not just hitting the chaskameter which matters ...

Thanks for ton ...

4 : For Example, instead of having 10 topics on separation , just create one & all the meber can discuss on it in that thread .if there r more tahn 25 replies in a thread then the topics turn pink in colour. A new topics or a topic with less replies will be blue in colour, pink thread carry more value, so instead of many blue threads, one single pink thread will improve rating, when the replies are more, the views r also more.

I never observed this ..Embarrassed

Lool i never knew about it aswell it quite cool..thanks Rashmi Wink

Rashmi04Namzz

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namita.Murti

By the way Faiza, I got the Daily Episode discussion thread removed. We don't use it, we discuss the episode on the WU thread! As for the NL team, I have alone taken the initiative for GOTW/MOTW! Amit and Aanchal help me out. Don't mean to sound grouchy but no one has bothered to offer to help!!! 

oh really i was wondering where did that page disappear to hehehe...im really happy that we have the GOTW/MOTW thanks to you Namz Wink

Rashmi04Namzz

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thehom

Aww thank so much for this! Helps a lot an clears any confusion I had!
Now no one can stop RJN from going up the charts ;)

loool i feel like doing the evil mwahahahaaa laugh ROFLEvil Smile

Rashmi04Namzz

daydreamerr

daydreamerr

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Ahh I never read the WU because I always watch as soon as the episode is over in India but if it helps the rankings then I'll be sure to join in the discussions in that thread from now on. :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyRashmi04Namzz

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thehom

Ahh I never read the WU because I always watch as soon as the episode is over in India but if it helps the rankings then I'll be sure to join in the discussions in that thread from now on. :)

@Homi... pls post your comments ... it helps in increasing the ranking apart from that it invites healthy discussion.Smile

Humay bhi toh patta chalay kee aap ko episode kaisay laga.

FaayeyNamzz

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Thanku faisa dear and manesha for the thread. Every member should read it.
Yes i feel that i m quite regular at the forum and help increase its activity...well i consider that a discussion thread is not a gud option because we discuss the episode in any thread we like and consider it a increased sticky thread on page 1.

Namz...i feel so sorry dear. I could not help u out in MOTW or GOTW creations neigher i play the games...i m sorry ...i had to go to clg everyday and u guys r to fast in playing those games

I also feel gud as continuosly everyday i comment in CHAI COFFEE GUPSHAP and i m a regular member there from starting...like namz said our target is set at 150...phr pink kya...vanilla strawberry, butter scorch...sb colour a jayege thread par.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyRashmi04Namzz

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.singh

Thanku faisa dear and manesha for the thread. Every member should read it.
Yes i feel that i m quite regular at the forum and help increase its activity...well i consider that a discussion thread is not a gud option because we discuss the episode in any thread we like and consider it a increased sticky thread on page 1.

Namz...i feel so sorry dear. I could not help u out in MOTW or GOTW creations neigher i play the games...i m sorry ...i had to go to clg everyday and u guys r to fast in playing those games

I also feel gud as continuosly everyday i comment in CHAI COFFEE GUPSHAP and i m a regular member there from starting...like namz said our target is set at 150...phr pink kya...vanilla strawberry, butter scorch...sb colour a jayege thread par.

i agree with you but even though we say every member should read it there are still many other RJN viewers  but they just shy away... Cry  we all need to work as a teamStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Namzz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.