Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys!!!

Im really happy seeing the Ruk Jaana Nahin ranks steadily going up Clap
I just want to remind all those shy fans out there that love RJN, even the smallest amount of contribution to the forum makes a huge difference..honestly it only takes a few minutes every day to comment on the threads and posts on the actors profiles and then do the bit i love the most ..Hit the chaska MeterBig smile I know for a fact that very soon RJN will be one of the top shows on IFDancing

1. Firstly make the page your favourite by clicking on the lovely yellow star Star 
2. We can post the actors lovely comments on their profiles just to make to show them that we all appreciate their hard work
3. Playing games such as the GOTW and taking part in contests (i.e Indu kii Dewaani)
4. Increasing the forum activity as much as we can whilst having fun (i.e DOTW & Spoilers of the Week)Silly
5. Finally hit that CHASKA METER as much as you can Cool

Missing pages topics

1. A Single Episode Discussion Thread which always disappears somewhere in the forum
2. Ruk Jaana Nahin Weekly News Letter

Finally..something interesting i found on IF that i had to share i just added RJN

Originally posted by manesha76

CM Rankings

The CM Rankings r calculated based on
                                   Buzz   Rating View Activity Followers

Rating : Hit the Chaskameter

The first page of RJN Forum has the Chaskameter , there r 5 and of-course RJN is          " Freaking Awesome" so Everytime u login to IF And Click on RJN , Hit the Chaskameter

Followers :  Add RJN to My Forum.

In the first page, you have a star click on the star, this will add RJN to the My Forum droup down. this would increase the followers count in the rating

Buzz : Don't stop Urself 4m commenting

Guys when we get an article about RJN  just go there First Rate the Article And then comment , don't stop with one make sure u comment thrice per article

Activities , Views : Be Active 

1 : Just creating many post does not mean activity, there r weekly activities in forum like GOTW, DOTW, daily video update, WU & so on

2 : just don't read them & stop there click like on the post u read & take time to comment there

3 : Do not create topics just 3 the sake of it.just do revisit ur topics & comment on it & have healty discussion on it

*4 : For Example, instead of having 10 topics on separation , just create one & all the meber can discuss on it in that thread .if there r more tahn 25 replies in a thread then the topics turn pink in colour. A new topics or a topic with less replies will be blue in colour, pink thread carry more value, so instead of many blue threads, one single pink thread will improve rating, when the replies are more, the views r also more

5 : Do not hesitate to post ur OS(One Short) FF(Fan Fiction), SS(Short Stories) , becoz these really pulls members and this will increase the activities & views too

6 : When the Videobie posts daily episode Videos or interviews or any other Video & when the Written Updater provide Written Update go ahead like the post & thank them for the hardwork, & increase the views & activity there too

7 : The post can be share in FB. Google+ & other forum too, sharing these posts will increase the views & activity too

8 : U can share interesting posts , RJN Article in FB, Google + this would increase our Rankings, So My humble request to each member Of RJN  Forum  

Don't Forget, to do the above

Actors's Rankings

There r 4 critiria based on which ranks r calculated, Views, Buzz, 

Comments, & Fans

1 .Views : Number of time u view their profile ( Max 250 points)

2 .Buzz  : comment on TB article (Max 150 point)

3 .Comment :  comment on their Profile & Pics (Max 175 points )

4 .Fan : Number of people who join there Fan Club (Max 325 points )

So guys be active 4 both AD & PS & also RJN we want to see RJN in top becoz this show deserve it

Credit : Maria 4m BALH forum

Credit for the above quoted lengthy paragraph goes to Manesha76
There you go..i think i've done enough for one night..i was REALLY bored loool
If there was a similar page already made then do let me know i'll just get rid of this one

Please do post more ideas on how to liven up the forum even moreWink

Edited by Faayey - 13 August 2012 at 8:28pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

daydreamerrUDEYMariaS395devraniharishamudRashmi04NamzzSilentsoullashyHeart_Hacker-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~RJN CM Rising up the Ranks~" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

daydreamerr

daydreamerr

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Aww thank so much for this! Helps a lot an clears any confusion I had!
Now no one can stop RJN from going up the charts ;)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharishFaayeyamudlashy

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
What an effort ...

This post gives clarity how the Rating is calculated ... It is not just hitting the chaskameter which matters ...

Thanks for ton ...

4 : For Example, instead of having 10 topics on separation , just create one & all the meber can discuss on it in that thread .if there r more tahn 25 replies in a thread then the topics turn pink in colour. A new topics or a topic with less replies will be blue in colour, pink thread carry more value, so instead of many blue threads, one single pink thread will improve rating, when the replies are more, the views r also more.

I never observed this ..Embarrassed

Edited by Rashmi04 - 13 August 2012 at 10:14pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

daydreamerramudFaayeydevraniharishNamzzlashy

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks Faiza! See guys making my chat post reach 150 pages will be really good for us! Play the games too, not everyone does on this forum! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharishFaayeyamudRashmi04lashy

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
People for a thread to turn pink it needs to have at least 3 pages! Lets all try to post and make as many posts pink as possible!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharishFaayeyamudRashmi04lashy

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
By the way Faiza, I got the Daily Episode discussion thread removed. We don't use it, we discuss the episode on the WU thread! As for the NL team, I have alone taken the initiative for GOTW/MOTW! Amit and Aanchal help me out. Don't mean to sound grouchy but no one has bothered to offer to help!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyRashmi04lashy

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Thankew Faisa for such thread ..will surely take such intiative soon ..

FaayeyRashmi04Namzzlashy

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Thanks dear... very good effort... Hug

namzie... the problem is though many members visit on and off...there are only a handful who're steadily regular.. wohi problem hai... since I'm trying to keep up with the update (and now FF) - both of which I hope will help contribute towards ratings - I'm sure i wouldn't be able to do the NL or the games... 
hope someone else steps forth to take joint-initiative... Smile

FaayeyamudRashmi04Namzz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.