Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhinga1iloveu_ddastonish..MissBindaas..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "13/08/2012 WU: Courier Ka Problem" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iloveu_dd

IF-Rockerz

iloveu_dd

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for WU sri!!!Smile

Here is our gentelmen with kavita kaushik aka Chanramukhi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..MissBindaas..

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
One of the funny things that I remembered from this ep was that Kalmuha's Daddy's name is Mummy!

They come up with such funny naming ideas!

And Purush provides an address also that was very funny. The apartment was 420 but don't remember the rest.

Thanks for the WU!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.