Celebrity Fan Clubs

#~*I @m The Best~*# Priyanka Bassi Fan Club (Page 93)

Post Reply New Post

Page 93 of 151

arpita25

Goldie

arpita25

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshita

Originally posted by poorvi16

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Pic posted on FB's wall ( I think this one is old)

Thanks to her FB account

Wow yaar it's looking really very pretty.Day Dreaming Pretty Priyanka. Embarrassed

One of the most beautiful picture of her. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Really aur hum aise hi dekh dekh k bus ab sochte rahenge ki kab vo TV pe aaye phir.
Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "#~*I @m The Best~*# Priyanka Bassi Fan Club (Page 93)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

varshita

Goldie

varshita

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arpita25

Accha hi kiya Barun ne in my pov kyounki vaise bhi IPKKND unnecessary stretch ho raha tha Ouch to it was better that it got over on a good note. Big smile

Kuch had tak sahi keh rahi hai tu. Confused  Confused Confused Pehle mai bahut hurt thi aur bahut gussa bhi aa raha tha but now i feel ki us ka aisa karna theek bhi hai.Continuty kisi ko bhi boar kar deti hai yaar. Ouch Ouch Ouch

varshita

Goldie

varshita

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged

I am sorry to say that but mujhe nahi lagta ki humari society ki conditions itne saare problems k baad bhi change nahi hone waali hai.Angry  Daily same cases in the newspapers and that too with small gals under ten.Cry How can someone be that much butcher type? Cry Don't they have any conscience?Ouch Khair wat to say if they had did they have done such thing.Confused Even police never cooperate with victim's family. Angry Sick India and people here.Angry I don't think this is the same country where ladies are considered as goddess. Disapprove

India has changed and so as Indians but one thing they didn't learnt till date is to respect ladies and give them equal value.Angry Angry Angry When they will learn this things we will not hear any crime against ladies here. First think and try to change the men dominated mentality. Ouch Ouch

varshita

Goldie

varshita

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged

It generally happens where the culprit's family is powerful and influential.Ouch They provide enough money to everyone related to the case to be out cleanly Confused and if the culprit belongs to a high political family than forget about it Angry and at the end they come out cleanly as they don't have any proof.
Sleepy

Just because these are gals of a poor family and their parents teaches them to be silent and tolerate all.Cry Cry Cry The influential takes the advantage of all these situations and give them some money to make them close the case Ouch Ouch Ouch and if any one register such complains they start torchering them or threatening them to take back the case Confused Confused Confused or close it with the help of police and mafias. Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

varshita

Goldie

varshita

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Do u think her that she is Mandira Bedi? LOL

Vahi ban jaye to bhi khushi hogi mujhe. LOL LOL LOL

varshita

Goldie

varshita

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by desaiprachi07

Kab tak chalega no one knows.
Ouch

I think she has gone on "Agyatvaas".
Cry

Ye kab khatam hoga? Confused Confused Confused Pandavo aur Ram bhagwan ka khatam hua tha to bahut time laga tha in ka kya irada hai?
Wink Wink Wink

varshita

Goldie

varshita

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by desaiprachi07

abe kya karoon Pri ka to koi thikana hai nahi,Tongue aisa na ho kal ko vapas aa jaaye aur pata chale ki 2012 me shadi hi kar li Wink to kam se kam pehle se kuch option hi dhoondh k rakhein madam k liye.  LOL

Shaadi hi nahi unexpected ho sakti mam ki mujhe to lagta hai kahin 2015 me ek baby show me na aa rahi ho with her kid.
LOL

Vahi waala na jis me Debi and Guru aate the na? Wink Wink Wink But us k liye bhi koi saath me hona chahiye na. Wink Wink Wink

varshita

Goldie

varshita

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

But u can't see her like this in any future show as her figure is not in this shape now.
LOL Tongue

Jab TV shows me kaam karegi tab to need feel hogi na apna figure sahi karne ki.
Confused Confused Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top