#~*I @m The Best~*# Priyanka Bassi Fan Club - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
It is an old article but i did'nt read it before did you guys read this before?😕

I have no regrets: Priyanka Bassi

Priyanka Bassi had vanished after Left Right Left. She resurfaced recently in Odhani, but in no time the girl was out of Odhani too.

While there were rumours that the production house dropped her like a hot potato, the girl insists that the parting was mutual. "My track was supposed to be a little different. Since the purpose of my being in the show was not being met, it was a mutual decision between me and the producers to end the track," she says. She's doing Surya at the moment and is very excited about the outdoors. "It's a 32-episode detective series and every actor has a solo track, which is the best thing about this show," says Priyanka, who's doing a short flim in Dhanbad based on crime.

@red-i really dont know abt it!!!!😲😕

Originally posted by sainiayshi14

It is an old article but i did'nt read it before did you guys read this before?😕

I have no regrets: Priyanka Bassi

Priyanka Bassi had vanished after Left Right Left. She resurfaced recently in Odhani, but in no time the girl was out of Odhani too.

While there were rumours that the production house dropped her like a hot potato, the girl insists that the parting was mutual. "My track was supposed to be a little different. Since the purpose of my being in the show was not being met, it was a mutual decision between me and the producers to end the track," she says. She's doing Surya at the moment and is very excited about the outdoors. "It's a 32-episode detective series and every actor has a solo track, which is the best thing about this show," says Priyanka, who's doing a short flim in Dhanbad based on crime.

@red-i really dont know abt it!!!!😲😕

V know u don't have but darling aise agar disappear ho jaaogi to hum sab kya karenge ya sochnege? 😕

Movie ka koi ata pata nahi hai kahan gayi?
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

That's y i hate that man, i never liked him. Ho sakta hai vo super star raha ho but in his real life he was jerk, looser, selfish n a cheap person. 😡 
Chor na yaar jo insaan ab nhi hai uske bare mein ab kya baat karna!!!
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

V know u don't have but darling aise agar disappear ho jaaogi to hum sab kya karenge ya sochnege? 😕

Movie ka koi ata pata nahi hai kahan gayi?
are yaar meine to iss movie ke bare mein na jane kitne ghanto tak google kiya but i did'nt found anything!!!

Chor na yaar jo insaan ab nhi hai uske bare mein ab kya baat karna!!!

Right, but i just said my personal opinion i hope i didn't hurt anyone. 😕

are yaar meine to iss movie ke bare mein na jane kitne ghanto tak google kiya but i did'nt found anything!!!

Jab bani thi to beech me kahan se gayab ho gayi?
😉

CONGRATS for the new FC guys !!!!!! Its Amazing 👏
see this site on priyanka i found

http://www.tvshowkeen.com/a/priyanka-bassi/Television.html

To,

the most beautiful girl, an actor, a great human being on

Indian Television 😊

You are a Angel which came to earth today 😳

When god made u he was having a good day! coz your so special , so kindhearted , that its difficult 2 tell in words ... happy birthday 👏 👏

Some fresh flowers for a great start of the new day of a great year 🥳

A special gift of sweetness for u to make your day sweet 🤗

Wish your life rox with our wishes and u got the success once again for which ur waiting for. 😍

Originally posted by arpita25

I was surprised ki sab kahan the jab The Survivor aa raha tha. Bus Neetu hi thi jo kuch efforts kar rahi thi aur Vartika yahan thi morcha samhaal rai thi baaki ka pata hi nahi.

thanks arpita. survivor itni jaldi start ho gaya aur pri itni jaldi out hui ki pata hi nahi chala...we were all upset by her departure so much tht we didn't even discuss it properly. gussa itna tha...esliye sab log chale bhi gaye jo aaye woh bhi chale gaye...worst priyanka didn't try to come back at all...the year is abt to end seriously this is not the way i had expected her career to be. atleast pehle uski pics dikh jaati thi when she was modelling ab to woh bhi nahi