Celebrity Fan Clubs

#~*I @m The Best~*# Priyanka Bassi Fan Club (Page 130)

Post Reply New Post

Page 130 of 151

varshita

Goldie

varshita

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorvi16

aur kya ab dekho Pavitra Rishta ko 1000 episodes over hone waale hain but stretch karne se fursat kahan hai?
LOL LOL

Mujhe to aaj tak ek baat samajh nahi aayi ki dikhana kya chahte hain itna stretch kar k? Tongue Tongue Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poorvi16desaiprachi07arpita25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "#~*I @m The Best~*# Priyanka Bassi Fan Club (Page 130)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

varshita

Goldie

varshita

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by poorvi_sharma

Thanks a lot. Smile I know it sounds me wired but u can also call me Sanjana which is my college name.
LOL

Yup I think just like me all of us should call you Sanju !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smile Smile

Hum sab k liye I think Sanju name hi better hai. Wink Wink Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poorvi16desaiprachi07

varshita

Goldie

varshita

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=poorvi_sharma]

Even I am unhappy with the progress of case.Ouch They have just filed the charge sheet after almost a month and no more progress. Angry In this month also Delhi's CM said that Delhi is unsafe for gals than what is she doing there? Angry Sitting and enjoying the all political powers and dancing over Yo Yo Honey Singh's songs in a public place. Angry

It's India darling, u can't expect the judgement that easily !!!!!!!!!!! Ermm Ermm I knew that it will take at least 2 to 5 years to get the judgement !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ouch Ouch

But I am happy that the man Ram Singh get himself hung...
Angry Angry
[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I think is the same.Smile Smile Smile I am happy as well but u know what I think, I think Damini's aatma has killed Ram Singh to take revenge.
Wink Wink Wink

Edited by varshita - 23 March 2013 at 11:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desaiprachi07

varshita

Goldie

varshita

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

What can u expect from them? Angry They r man n they know how to use their strength just in a way to exploit gals and humiliate them. Angry

Yes and have u heard about the new laws? Ouch Ouch It's inappropriate as well. Why don't government take suggestions from us?
Confused Confused

Pata nahi in gadhe logon se suggestions le k law kyoun banate hain jin ko kuch bhi nahi pata hai kisi bhi cheej k baare me.
Angry Angry Angry

poorvi16desaiprachi07

varshita

Goldie

varshita

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

He is just a b*****d and I hate him.Angry (No offense to anyone) I never can respect such men who r like this.Angry They r loose and criminal men who can never understand the dignity of a woman.Angry Does any girl get that much time or will she be able to think in that situation?
Angry

The main problem is that till when it doesn't happen with someone closer to these b*****d it doesn't affect them.Angry Angry But do they have family so that they should fear? Angry Angry

Yes u r right, jab tak koi apna effect nahi hoga tab tak na in logon ko dard nahi hoga aur tab tak kuch seekhenge nahi.
Angry Angry Angry

poorvi16desaiprachi07

varshita

Goldie

varshita

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

See what I said about here? Big smile Big smile That's the perfect understanding level they show for us !!!!!!!!!!!!
Smile Smile

And we should show that as well na?
Wink Wink Wink

poorvi16desaiprachi07

varshita

Goldie

varshita

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arpita25

Originally posted by varshita

First of all a big sorry to you Drishu for not being attentive to wish you Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy and being careless to check the front page list.Ermm Ermm Ermm If Vertika does pm to us may be some times she can miss and I can't blame her for anything.Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove How much we expect someone to do and we just follow her without taking much pain.Ouch Ouch Ouch We should take some responsibilities as well.Tongue Tongue Tongue It's high time to give her some rest and be careful. Confused Confused ConfusedI think such thing will not be repeated in future ever. Smile Smile Smile

I totally agree with ur point.Approve I know Vartika takes a lot of burden over herself
Disapprove whereas  we just come when we get sms and pms so we should try to change our habits firstly.Ouch I am not blaming her but just because of Drishti's sake I said so I didn't mean to hurt someone.Ermm Sorry if she is hurt.Cry It's just our responsibility to check on lists & I think from now on we shall do that. Approve

I know darls that you are sensible enough and more to that u understood my point I really liked it.Smile Smile Smile We shall be a lot more cooperative and will work over our habits now. Wink Wink Wink

poorvi16desaiprachi07

varshita

Goldie

varshita

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arpita25

Originally posted by varshita

Now I think we all should edit all the posts regarding to birthday.
LOL Confused Tongue

We have edited right on time. LOL

Sach me accha hua yaar varna Drishti ko aur jyada bhi bura lagta. Ouch Ouch Ouch

poorvi16desaiprachi07

Post Reply New Post

Go to top