Celebrity Fan Clubs

#~*I @m The Best~*# Priyanka Bassi Fan Club (Page 106)

Post Reply New Post

Page 106 of 151

varshita

Goldie

varshita

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorvi_sharma

Originally posted by varshita

Tera yahi patience hume sab se jyada accha lagta hai aur hume kabhi koi stress ya tension feel nahi hota hai.
Wink

I know yahan jyada log nahi aate phir bhi maine dekha hai ki ye place stress free hota hai sab k liye which is good n nice. Big smile

Yes Mahak says jab bhi aao at least post something here and no need to be here daily. Wink Wink Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "#~*I @m The Best~*# Priyanka Bassi Fan Club (Page 106)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

varshita

Goldie

varshita

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by varshita

Kab tak ye torcher sahenge ye log? Confused Confused Confused Isiliye bhaag jaate hain kaam karne k baad kuch dino me.
LOL LOL LOL

Replacements are not a proper way to make shows it's just done to drag shows unnecessarily and stretch it till eternity. Confused

Vahi karne k liye to replacements karte hain ye log varna koi bhi logical track to hota hai nahi dikhane k liye.
Angry  Angry Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

varshita

Goldie

varshita

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Even I am unhappy with the progress of case.Ouch They have just filed the charge sheet after almost a month and no more progress. Angry In this month also Delhi's CM said that Delhi is unsafe for gals than what is she doing there? Angry Sitting and enjoying the all political powers and dancing over Yo Yo Honey Singh's songs in a public place. Angry

Well said honey. Approve
Approve Approve U know just today i read in the news paper that UP has the highest no of hanging till death decisions Ouch Ouch Ouch and when Nath Ram Godse was given this punishment we wanted to create a terror in criminals but it didn't get successful and still crime is happening.Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Not only happening it's rising day by day. Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

Can u expect something from Sheela Dixit sorry I can't.Angry Angry Angry Neither from Government nor from system. Ermm
Ermm Ermm I know this case will take at least two years to be resolved. Confused Confused Confused
Confused

varshita

Goldie

varshita

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by poorvi16

Par jab strictly action liya bhi jaa raha hai tab bhi to kisi ko dar nahi hai.Cry In logon ko sharam ya dar hi nahi reh gaya hai aisa karte waqt.Angry Pata nahi kya prove karna chahte hain ye sab kar k.
Confused

What can u expect from them? Angry They r man n they know how to use their strength just in a way to exploit gals and humiliate them. Angry

They are men and since their birth they are told and make them understand that they belong to a powerful breed where they can do whatever they wish.
Angry Angry Angry

Mahak Sinha

varshita

Goldie

varshita

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged

And we have a new opinion of Asaraam Ji Bapu, have u all heard or read about it? Shocked

That man says that if a gal is attempted for rape that gal should reciprocate Saraswati mantra and make those guys her brother. Angry

Do u think it is possible when that gal is brutally raped how can she even think like that at that moment? Ouch

Such kind of foolish statements are given by people around us every time and we believe that they are our god or way to make us meet to god.
Angry

He is just a b*****d and I hate him.Angry (No offense to anyone) I never can respect such men who r like this.Angry They r loose and criminal men who can never understand the dignity of a woman.Angry Does any girl get that much time or will she be able to think in that situation?
Angry

agree with u,Approve Approve Approve jo khud hi criminal hai and pata nahi kitne cases me fasa hua hai us ko kaise sahi kahein? Confused Confused Confused How can he give such opinion? Jab us ki khud ki beti hoti to pata chalta na. Angry Angry Angry

Mahak Sinha

desaiprachi07

Goldie

desaiprachi07

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Clap Clap Happy Basant Panchmi Friends !!!!
Clap Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poorvi16arpita25Mahak Sinha

desaiprachi07

Goldie

desaiprachi07

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged

I know yahan jyada log nahi aate phir bhi maine dekha hai ki ye place stress free hota hai sab k liye which is good n nice. Big smile

Good that more and more people are liking the place.Wink Do visit more often.
Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poorvi16Mahak Sinha

poorvi16

poorvi16

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Hey yaar that's great to see one girl of my name here. LOL Wink

Poorvi (really sounds weired when u take or write your name Tongue LOL) welcome in this FC.
Hug

Hope u will enjoy here.
Smile

Thanks a lot. Smile I know it sounds me wired but u can also call me Sanjana which is my college name.
LOL

Than it's too good. Smile I will call u Sanjana. Wink You can change ur username as well as i just have one name and u have two.
LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top