#~*I @m The Best~*# Priyanka Bassi Fan Club - Page 83

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by poorvi_sharma

Sorry guys being unavailable here in last one Valentine day I am posting my wishes here today. 😉

I hope you guys will not mind.
😊

we shall never mind and its really nice that u came and posted all here in once.
😃 😃

Basant Panchmi ki Sabhi ko Dher saari Shubh Kamnayein

Thanks,😊 Mahak? Is she the mod here I mean manage all or opner of the FC? 😕 But vo to Arpita hai na?
😕

Yes Mahak yahan ki senior member hai and hum sab us ki hi vajah se yahan pe hain. 😉 Arpita ne to bus ye FC open kiya hai baaki sab Mahak (Vartika) ki hi help se ho raha hai ab. 😃

I know yahan jyada log nahi aate phir bhi maine dekha hai ki ye place stress free hota hai sab k liye which is good n nice. 😃

Yes Mahak says jab bhi aao at least post something here and no need to be here daily. 😉 😉 😉

Replacements are not a proper way to make shows it's just done to drag shows unnecessarily and stretch it till eternity. 😕

Vahi karne k liye to replacements karte hain ye log varna koi bhi logical track to hota hai nahi dikhane k liye.
😡  😡 😡

Even I am unhappy with the progress of case. They have just filed the charge sheet after almost a month and no more progress. 😡 In this month also Delhi's CM said that Delhi is unsafe for gals than what is she doing there? 😡 Sitting and enjoying the all political powers and dancing over Yo Yo Honey Singh's songs in a public place. 😡

Well said honey.
U know just today i read in the news paper that UP has the highest no of hanging till death decisions    and when Nath Ram Godse was given this punishment we wanted to create a terror in criminals but it didn't get successful and still crime is happening.😔 😔 😔 Not only happening it's rising day by day. 😒 😒 😒

Can u expect something from Sheela Dixit sorry I can't.😡 😡 😡 Neither from Government nor from system. 🤔
🤔 🤔 I know this case will take at least two years to be resolved. 😕 😕 😕
😕

What can u expect from them? 😡 They r man n they know how to use their strength just in a way to exploit gals and humiliate them. 😡

They are men and since their birth they are told and make them understand that they belong to a powerful breed where they can do whatever they wish.
😡 😡 😡

He is just a b*****d and I hate him.😡 (No offense to anyone) I never can respect such men who r like this.😡 They r loose and criminal men who can never understand the dignity of a woman.😡 Does any girl get that much time or will she be able to think in that situation?
😡

agree with u, jo khud hi criminal hai and pata nahi kitne cases me fasa hua hai us ko kaise sahi kahein? 😕 😕 😕 How can he give such opinion? Jab us ki khud ki beti hoti to pata chalta na. 😡 😡 😡

👏 👏 Happy Basant Panchmi Friends !!!!
👏 👏