#~*I @m The Best~*# Priyanka Bassi Fan Club - Page 73

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Kya karein bechare is me un ki kya galti hai? Shakti k liye to mai nahi kahoongi but about Shilpa mai bus yahi keh sakti hoon ki vo to bekar me show drop kar k gayi thi as she was perfect as Riddhima.
👍🏼 👍🏼

Just as we like i always like our Shilpa as Riddhima and undoubtedly she was the best in that role.
👍🏼 Shakti is getting enough name and fame in her field so her decision in her pov was ok 😛 but in my pov i just wanted Kria in Rey's life no one else ever.

I know yaar all of us are still unhappy with the accidents taking place around us. 😔 I have spent the whole day with my family and went at a friends place in evening.🤔 I think now a days gals are not safe even if they are with their boy friends. 😕

Even i think gals are not safe when they r with their families as well.😭 But ab itna loose kar k kahan jaayenge i mean kisi k uper trust nahi karenge to hum kuch nahi kar sakte is society me.😕 Gals to not safe with their family and relatives as well.

Ye baat to hai vaise bhi jab leads show quit karte hain to show ka drop hona obvious hai.   Us k baad pata nahi kya kya try karte hain kisi ko bhi kisi k bhi saath pair up kar dete hain. 😔 😔

Kai baar aise koshishein safal ho jati hain aur kai baar fail.😉 But hum original character ko bhool nahi pate hain. Thank god LRL me aisa kuch nahi hua. 😊

Agar ye sab itna brutually act kar sakte hain to y don't we? 😡 Hume bhi poora hak hai in k saath aisa behave karne ka tabhi jaa k in sab k jaise ghatiya soch waalon k andar ek dar hoga varna ye log na kabhi apni mentality change karenge na behavior.
😡

Ye bhi baat sahi hai ki in k andar dar hona bahut jaroori hai varna ye cheejin kabhi khatam nahi hongi.😡 Hum kuch strictly karna hoga ki hum ek example show karein sab k saamne.
😡

i am really surprised to see that she such a good and talented gal gets wasted in such a way it's horrible and beyond my imagination. 😔 😔

But ye mat bhool k apne is haal k liye vo khud responsible hai kyounki us ne khud alert and active reh kar kuch nahi kiya.

well said darling 👏 👏

It's all happened because of mentality and some people every where is criminal minded who can always do anything for their hunger.😡 😡 After Damini's incident in Delhi a few more such accidents happen and now Delhi Police is alert and they are even arresting such b*****d quickly entering the FIRs 👏 👏 but i think police every where should be alert now and help the gals in such crimes.
I like your point that when in past times ladies used to wear 100% clothes still these crimes used to happen than y today people are blaming us for these things? 😡 😡

It's just mentality which represents women as a thing which can be used and treated in the way u feel pity and have mercy on them.😡 First these people should change their thoughts and if anyone around us is mental than povide them some treatment.

Originally posted by varshita

Par tera bahut sara saath nahi de paate hain na.

Par maine is baar diya hai dekho ek saath kitne saare pages fill up kar diye.
😉

sach me aur aisa kabhi ab ho bhi nahi payega i think.

Is 5 crore k sawal ka jawab to bus Priyanka jee hi de sakti hain na. 😆

One of the most beautiful picture of her.

Really aur hum aise hi dekh dekh k bus ab sochte rahenge ki kab vo TV pe aaye phir.
😕
Originally posted by arpita25

Accha hi kiya Barun ne in my pov kyounki vaise bhi IPKKND unnecessary stretch ho raha tha  to it was better that it got over on a good note. 😃

Kuch had tak sahi keh rahi hai tu. 😕  😕 😕 Pehle mai bahut hurt thi aur bahut gussa bhi aa raha tha but now i feel ki us ka aisa karna theek bhi hai.Continuty kisi ko bhi boar kar deti hai yaar.