Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

When and Why did Yoou start Watching the Show (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
I liked it promos and watching it from first episode itself

I like Adi-Pankhu chemistry and all characters have an identity

and another thing I like its locations..They do outdoor shootings alot unlike other serials ..locations are a treat for eyes too

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When and Why did Yoou start Watching the Show (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
because 4 years before i use to watch the serial of same production house WRWMK...AND THAT SERAIL WAS SUPER HIT...one of the top serial more then year in chart...written by suraj barjtya's wife and daughter...kavita barjtiya and i for got the name of daughter...serial was awsome..i was made wiebie in forum because of that serial only...and i got my enemy till eternity in that forum only...so when i heard the same production house starting serial again i was excited..but now i ahve my doubts...this story line the loopholes in evry episode and the killing of story even after suvh big star cast...its really sadning thing the way production house is not looking into story line...will watch for soem more time and see if it gets beter but with past history till now of this serial chances are very low as this cv himself\herself is so cinfused soul who dont know what he or she doing...their is till now no story line...only one thing,,miss understanding...and clean one then creat other nothing else...i still cant find any story line nor any character has base...al character are changin in evry other episode...atm its geting me bore to seee...and to watch such a nice cast line go in drain...they ahd such a lovly story line and they could have done it extrem well...but what can be said...

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
WRWMK??

whch s dat Payaliya

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
nice post!

well i strted watching whn the show strted hehehe...coz its a rajshri productionEmbarrassed i used to love their show WRWMK...so here i am watching their another show

sp13

sp13

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
The promo was very good and I watched from the first episode like all the characters and Adi Pankudhi jodi is cute.

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by X.Sisi94

Originally posted by ash91

I was watching the weekend re-runs and it was the episode where Adi and his parents were on their way to Kullu in their car... that scene somehow reminded me of the movie Vivah and i just love the movie...so i started watching from that episode... later i gotto know its a Rajshri production too... so that just got me hooked to itBig smile

Rajshri production which serial did he or she Madee ??
i started watching it this Friday and i haveee watch all episodeees back Embarrassed

They have made many serials but i havent followed them... but love the movies that they make...simple and family orientedSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

Maneesha_Shanak

IF-Rockerz

Maneesha_Shanak

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
 I have started watching the show just from  last week onwards after watching the previous adi & pankhuri's promo...My first episode was the one where Adi-lathika's engagement was abt to take place and loved how nanaji tried to stop it...and ofcourse adi yaar he z damn cute and loved his action...last weekend i have watched all the episodes and now am madly in love wid the show...and not to forget the title song is rocking and am keeping on listening to it everyday...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.