When and Why did Yoou start Watching the Show

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

When and Why did Yoou start Watching the Show  and what did yoou like about the show ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I was watching the weekend re-runs and it was the episode where Adi and his parents were on their way to Kullu in their car... that scene somehow reminded me of the movie Vivah and i just love the movie...so i started watching from that episode... later i gotto know its a Rajshri production too... so that just got me hooked to itπŸ˜ƒ
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash91

I was watching the weekend re-runs and it was the episode where Adi and his parents were on their way to Kullu in their car... that scene somehow reminded me of the movie Vivah and i just love the movie...so i started watching from that episode... later i gotto know its a Rajshri production too... so that just got me hooked to itπŸ˜ƒ

Rajshri production which serial did he or she Madee ??
i started watching it this Friday and i haveee watch all episodeees back πŸ˜³
goodgirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Coz of avantu harish story day affected adi it's realistic
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: goodgirl18

Coz of avantu harish story day affected adi it's realistic

i agree it is realisistic and that why i loveee it 
Childeren loook up too there parent thats why it effected alot on there childeren
ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Because I can sort of relate to it and I think it was 1 week after it started :)
ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I watched it from the first epi its sweet love story
sweetysaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i started watch after seeing cute cute moment between adi and pankhu...
and also i liked the title song so so much. so thats how i started i guess
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I liked it promos and watching it from first episode itself

I like Adi-Pankhu chemistry and all characters have an identity

and another thing I like its locations..They do outdoor shootings alot unlike other serials ..locations are a treat for eyes too
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
because 4 years before i use to watch the serial of same production house WRWMK...AND THAT SERAIL WAS SUPER HIT...one of the top serial more then year in chart...written by suraj barjtya's wife and daughter...kavita barjtiya and i for got the name of daughter...serial was awsome..i was made wiebie in forum because of that serial only...and i got my enemy till eternity in that forum only...so when i heard the same production house starting serial again i was excited..but now i ahve my doubts...this story line the loopholes in evry episode and the killing of story even after suvh big star cast...its really sadning thing the way production house is not looking into story line...will watch for soem more time and see if it gets beter but with past history till now of this serial chances are very low as this cv himself\herself is so cinfused soul who dont know what he or she doing...their is till now no story line...only one thing,,miss understanding...and clean one then creat other nothing else...i still cant find any story line nor any character has base...al character are changin in evry other episode...atm its geting me bore to seee...and to watch such a nice cast line go in drain...they ahd such a lovly story line and they could have done it extrem well...but what can be said...