Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

13th Aug: WU: The MUMMY Returns

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

rshah1950MC4821shivnirpragyakumarAMSTsharmilaprasadtau123anna_88Kuhughosh1993haarisps664asiaheartNeetsM.L.PriyaNaidusaya312shalini.malik72GoodOneHeenapviraf4ujolly_flsushavvishmuupieMamanaSonniami_31sinipillaiheydoc27SSA777naj7PoojaMishtyj&b84my_viewTheSnowmanaarchfanktlksubashnikarajekarkoyelbasukaks0211BlushsarikaPoricherrypansyachieverbusybee..LuvRanJiRoza_DUshobha21LibraKrrish4YouShee_xaanhkp11Chitrathanniniborn2rulerrdsuSwastikAshNidixie123swan20jayanti_djparmarASobtiFanShreemudraswathi

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
wat chng KPji has brot in Mallu i dont understand.. she is still after Ashu and again trying to gain his sympathies by narrating her pregnancy woes!!!   Ashu is again in sympathizing mode for her.. wat i want to c is will he consider Nidhi's views in her matter as she had clearly told him tht she doesnt want Mallu back in thr lives.. i hope and pray tht Nidhi doesnt repeat her mistake again!

bechaari mallu is hard to digest and still pretty allergic to tolerate!!  Even her pregnancy doesnt make me sympathetic towards her coz she is still pukingly ashu-maniaic!!!Dead  and very much selfish..  not a single word abt Nidhi from her mouth  Disgusting woman!Dead

precap shows tht he hasnt brot her to his home.. thnk God.. bt Mallu is surely not going to leave Ashu this easily!Angry

Edited by achiever - 13 August 2012 at 12:20pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Bvfan123GoodOneshalini.malik72SSA777hilarious44shobha21busybee..koyelbasukaks0211ChitrathanShee_xaan

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
balanced epi i will say...loved ashni romance as always...ashu's insecurities..ashu-bb convo ...db as usual doc nidhi in action mallika tho no change as yet... ...and ranji as well...liked the epi...overall good epi..loved the ashni part in the morniing nice to see doc nidhi back...DB is becoming so repetative...she is poking her nose too much whereas BB is much more clr as to whre to draw the limits...ranji storm is coming pakka solanki will play the role of db here...paiso ko lekar hungama to hoga...
precap se laga ki ashu will not bring mallu home...

Edited by niniborn2rule - 13 August 2012 at 12:24pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

saya312shalini.malik72hilarious44SSA777koyelbasubusybee..LibraShee_xaan

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
where is d change?
still askin him to ruko ..so that she can sunao her dukhda.. god i wanted to punch her right then n there...
how dare she even touch him... ashu gotta take a shower again..with original lifebuoy

thanks tanu

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOneshalini.malik72Janet777subashniSSA777hilarious44shobha21Roza_DUbusybee..kaks0211koyelbasuachieverShee_xaanniniborn2ruleLibrarrdsumudraswathi

kaks0211 IF-Dazzler
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Nice detailed update Tanu. Only one correction Ashu made coffee for her and not tea...Ashu remembers that subah subah Nidhi ko coffee peena pasand hain

Sorry to say but could not see any change in Mallika – except that the ghastly look has gone..She still had to cling on to Ashu's hand and tell him her dukh bhari kahani. Ashu at least made an effort to go away –  but Mallika – "she was feeling lonely".

Precap – Ashu dropping Mallika home – so guess more sympathy talk on the way...Will have to wait to see Nidhi's reaction.

Ranji scenes thrown in quite a lot today.,, I think we had better again start getting used to seeing Ranji, Ashu & Mallika more ---- and a few Ashni "romance" thrown in between – like the sweet one today.

By the way did u all notice the new montage – Only Ashu and Mallika shown – No Nidhi at all...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72GoodOneSSA777hilarious44shobha21busybee..koyelbasuachieverShee_xaanniniborn2rule

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
btw wat gift was ashu talkin abt?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72hilarious44SSA777busybee..koyelbasuShee_xaan

kaks0211 IF-Dazzler
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

btw wat gift was ashu talkin abt?

The promise that he took from Nidhi - first thing in the morn and last thing in the night - he would want to see her only

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ps664GoodOneshalini.malik72SSA777hilarious44shobha21busybee..koyelbasuniniborn2ruleShee_xaanjayanti_djparmarA

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

Nice detailed update Tanu. Only one correction Ashu made coffee for her and not tea...Ashu remembers that subah subah Nidhi ko coffee peena pasand hain

Sorry to say but could not see any change in Mallika ' except that the ghastly look has gone..She still had to cling on to Ashu's hand and tell him her dukh bhari kahani. Ashu at least made an effort to go away '  but Mallika ' "she was feeling lonely".

Precap ' Ashu dropping Mallika home ' so guess more sympathy talk on the way...Will have to wait to see Nidhi's reaction.

Ranji scenes thrown in quite a lot today.,, I think we had better again start getting used to seeing Ranji, Ashu & Mallika more ---- and a few Ashni "romance" thrown in between ' like the sweet one today.

By the way did u all notice the new montage ' Only Ashu and Mallika shown ' No Nidhi at all...

@montage to same hi tha...any new scroll??did i miss it??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72hilarious44SSA777koyelbasubusybee..Shee_xaanjayanti_dj

Go to top