Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I guess you are the only one. I don't find him rude. And him fighting with Avneet seems okay to me. I won't call him rude for that.
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Darsheel, Rude!!! When? I dont find hin rude!! He and avneet shares a good friendship!! And fights between two children are common!!
arjunadisidpari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You're not the only one I think he's rude too...that boy has to be controlled :P
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Darsheel is very confident and neither is he that young of a kid. He is a teenager, 16 years old unlike Avneet who is only 12 years old. That means in a year or 2 Darsheel will be heading to university. I would not equate his confidence to being rude. I doubt he ever was irritated with the marks he received but even if he was I think he has every right to be because there have been many instances where I have felt that his performances were better than some of the others but his marks a little lower. I have also noticed that he mingles with the other contestants and choreographers and also appreciates their work. It's Darsheel who would always ask for his choreographer Jai to come on stage and join them so he could get the appreciation he deserves.
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

NOT ALL...I find him quite well behaved..

416905 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think he's rude but he does slightly come off as arrogant. I've noticed a few instances here and there ... nothing major that would convince me to write him off as rude.  
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think you are the only one ! I dont feel he behaved rudely in the show
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
What r u talking about? When was he rude? ðŸ˜²

atria thumbnail
Didn't feel he was rude per se... example?
Edited by atria - 11 years ago
MAD_GIRL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nop ! He don't seem rude, infact thats his confidence. Being in the entertainment industry and facing camera since childhood, the boy has grown up to become a confident teenager.