Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

SaVani: All's Good But Something Is Missing!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

sajni786

IF-Sizzlerz

sajni786

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Hey Ho Guys...

So without beating around the bush n talking in gol gol circlesLOLLOL...m gonna get straight to the point!!
SaVani (dunno if thats the couple name we decided but I personally like this name)...aka Sahil n Shivani...2 individuals that look ...connect n relate well when are on the frame on their own or with other else EXCEPT with each other!!

Yup...u got me right...If u see Saahil on his own or with his family members...he comes across so believable...so jovial...so much fun...so very relatable...n very much a persona dat we can easily connect with as a young lad of today with that mischief ...rebel blended with good n subtle values. AK is doing a brilliant job here as Saahil n I must admit he is maintaining his UV n Saahil image just the way it is required, that is, chalk h cheese ClapClap

Shivani on the other hand comes across as a very matured n intellectual middle class young gal of today who believes in modern culture yet still maintains her traditional values n beliefs. Like Saahil...when u see her with her family...or any other else apart from Saahil himself...u can relate ...connect n believe in her...Her bonding with her family was sweet as suave n even her conversation with Saahil on the phone was quite natural...

BUT BUT BUT...d problem arises the moment these 2 come on screen in 1 frame!! I personally just fail to see a connect...a chemistry n a natural bonding that shud be dere between lovers. Its almost as tho...m forcing myself to make believe in a fake spark or ignition between em.
Now u might say (seeing my siggies obviously LOLLOL) that its coz of my love for manveer chemistry from DEK. Well I can say maybe u right...but the fact is...wen a chemistry is dere...its dere n there is absolutely nothing that can make a person not see. A crackling n sparkiling chemistry is obvious n dere is no denying it...a good example is Sanaya Irani n Barun Sobti...Sanaya had an equally crackling chemo with Mohit in MJHT...yet still an equally amazing n different chemo was sparked from Day 1 between her n Barun in IPKKND...The truth is my friends...the chemo depends on the characters n the actors playing em...

Now I cannot fully blame Rishika n Ashish here...they are trying their best...but somewhere I feel...the characters are written in such a way that they come across more as good friends than lovers...Infact...at times they look like bro-sis to meOuchLOLLOL...
Along with that...the face frame of both actors...just DO NOT have that spark when put together...Something suddenly goes a miss...n their scenes together goes for a toss...Atleast for me!!OuchOuch

In comparison...I see a spark between manasi n Anup...n honestly I may fall for this couple more than SaVani despite my love for AKOuch...

I dont know wat u all feel...but I just thot I needed to put this out...N I didnt intend to offend anyone here...coz these are strictly my observations...and my opinions that I wanted to share...
Do share ur views!!Embarrassed

Rab Raakha,
ShilpuHug

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

sjp123skapu80cute_shwetakimybabarFireNIceDEKfan2012Piggiesheart1ami_31geek2Blossom10Moonlight_AnshultravioletraySunshinegirllParusDivsilvudayteletubbyRhea_401..yajnaseni..rasiya.arrylineRach.prc_fan1Being-Human-RK_Ki_Biwi-Havviiilovepyaarmz.jessadventure_gurlArhainAshish-AriaNe--AquaMermaiden-.DarkMystery.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SaVani: All's Good But Something Is Missing!!" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Havvii

IF-Sizzlerz

Havvii

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Great post. Ak doing great job saahil. Beleave me when i watch saahil uv dsnt come in my mind though i m obssesed with uv bt as Ak playing it very well so i cn forget uv for sometime. Same with Rishika she also good actress nd i cn connect with shivani. Personelly i dint find any problem with chemistry bt yup there is a fire, spark missing may b cz we couldnt cme out from magical chemistry of manveer. I m watching show ak nd giving it chance nd wish their chemistry improve with time.

Edited by Havvii - 13 August 2012 at 11:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurlsajni786

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I totally agree... to me they lack the lover's spark too. They seem more like a bro-sis to me than a couple. They sometimes even look like friends but nothing more. And as far as chemistry is concerned, the onlookers can spot chemistry between a couple or leads even if they have an eye lock or even with a slight touch... but with SaVani even seeing them hugging didn't arise any feelings of romance or chemistry in my heart.

To me it FELT as if they were acting, it lacks a natural feel to me. It didn't seem natural. Plus I also agree how you gave Sanaya's example. She looked gr8 and played Gunjan and Khushi with her respective leads Mohit and Barun PERFECTLY... with 100% chemistry exuding from both the couples.

I didn't mean to offend anybody reading this post or SaVani's fans (Using this jodi name as the @TM has used this name).. just giving my opinion to the topic.

Edited by mahi0809 - 13 August 2012 at 11:57am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kimybabarheart1Blossom10FireNIceSunshinegirllteletubbyRhea_401prc_fan1sajni786.DarkMystery.

sajni786

IF-Sizzlerz

sajni786

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Havvii

Great post. Ak doing great job saahil. Beleave me when i watch saahil uv dsnt come in my mind though i m obssesed with uv bt as Ak playing it very well so i cn forget uv for sometime. Same with Rishika she also good actress nd i cn connect with shivani. Personelly i dint find any problem with chemistry bt yup there is a fire, spark missing may b cz we couldnt cme out from magical chemistry of manveer. I m watching show ak nd giving it chance nd wish their chemistry improve with time.

Trust me hun...I began n m watchis dis show only n only for AK...n like u m trying my level best to give em time as well...But my holding on will on depend on certain factors...mainly...story...characterizations n chemistry. These 3 are I feel main ing in any story telling...any of these lacking in its zone...can cause a disruption...n right now...the disconnect in SaVani is making me slowly detaching away from em...
Still hoping for the best...
Thanks for the reply Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FireNIceRhea_401Havvii

sajni786

IF-Sizzlerz

sajni786

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

I totally agree... to me they lack the lover's spark too. They seem more like a bro-sis to me than a couple. They sometimes even look like friends but nothing more. And as far as chemistry is concerned, the onlookers can spot chemistry between a couple or leads even if they have an eye lock or even with a slight touch... but with SaVani even seeing them hugging didn't arise any feelings of romance or chemistry in my heart.

To me it FELT as if they were acting, it lacks a natural feel to me. It didn't seem natural. Plus I also agree how you gave Sanaya's example. She looked gr8 and played Gunjan and Khushi with her respective leads Mohit and Barun PERFECTLY... with 100% chemistry exuding from both the couples.

I didn't mean to offend anybody reading this post or SaVani's fans (Using this jodi name as the @TM has used this name).. just giving my opinion to the topic.

@bold
WORD!! A chemistry does not necessarily pertain to physical touch ...2 ppl just in 1 frame...n u can see a spark...a chemo ...IF n only IF it exists...
Sadly tho...m failing to see it in SaVani' caseOuch

I dont want to force myself in liking this couple even for AK...coz if cannot connect...I will not be able to sustain my love for AK tooOuch

Let' see tho...
thanks for the replyEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kimybabar

Havvii

IF-Sizzlerz

Havvii

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Yah agree with u one of the most fector of show is chemistry nd tht dsnt has spark here. Whts main problem i guess they show their love track direct nt like hw they met, fall for each other their story star from mid nd other side anup mansi story starting step by step. May be thts why hard to connect with sahil shivani jodi. Thts my thought

sajni786

sajni786

IF-Sizzlerz

sajni786

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Havvii

Yah agree with u one of the most fector of show is chemistry nd tht dsnt has spark here. Whts main problem i guess they show their love track direct nt like hw they met, fall for each other their story star from mid nd other side anup mansi story starting step by step. May be thts why hard to connect with sahil shivani jodi. Thts my thought

ummm maybe...but den again...I disagree to a certain extent...
Like I said earlier...a spark doesnt have to have 2 ppl with any relation wat so eva...just them 2 in 1 frame...n u will see a spark if its dere...

The prob I think its not all character n story build up...its their face frames as well...Rishika looks older to AK n comes across as an elder sis to AKOuch

FireNIce

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Hmmm! i think this show is more of a debate of pros and cons of both type of marriages, they r not focusing on the chemistry of the couples as much, instead they will show what ups and downs can come in both types of marriages, as far as chemistry is concerned its too early to comment on that, i think manveer chemistry was so crackling that we have not been able to get our minds set and having hard time accepting the new jodi, i think time will tell..as of now i wud say its too early to comment on the chemistry part, to be honest i am ok with these two, they r doing full justice to the role..the only thing that is missing is sorry no offense to rishika fans that AK is far too good looking as compared to his co star, maybe a good looking female might have given new heights to their chemistry!

sajni786

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.