brownie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What do you think will be the final twist or breaking point or crucial event or happening which will make Sanyukta agree to Tejal? I have been thinking on these lines and is not able to reflect on any one concrete.

Few options;
1. Sashwath running into any prblm (remember he had evidence against 3 shops only, and the other 3 shops were dragged just for fame..) and Tejal coming to the rescue.
2. May be Susheela's patience runs out and she confronts Sanyukta about how one-sided she has been all this while. Or even for that matter Binoy can show his mom how Sashwath has still not been punished. In fact they have not even apologised to Gulabchand.
3. WIll Aniket's past do any trick? (I have always felt Aniket is Nikilesh's brother's son...some mystery there..)

Share your thoughts please..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice topic to be discussed👏
well i have mixed feelings
maybe she gonna rescue shashwat and sanyukta will melt coz all this is coz of shashwat or maybe tejal's good behavior and nature will be revealed in further epi's which will melt sanyukta
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What I'd like to see is first Binoy scaring Sushi with divorce papers and then Nikilesh doing the same to Sanyukta. These women need something extreme to smarten up

They can also show Shashwati being kidnapped and Tejal saving his izzat and rescuing him
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I guess Sanyukta's stoned heart will not melt so soon. She needs a "zor ka jhatka".

My PoV is that something major will happen to Shaswat and Tejal would rescue him. Because she already told him on the rakshabandhan day that she'll be his saviour. And this will bring Sanyukta out of her false trance.

Hence forth, Tejal's tries to become an ideal Daughter-in-law and good behavior will act as an eye opener for Sanyukta..
suresh555 thumbnail
Sanyukta ko few  rum and coke cocktails ki bahut zaroorat hai, bahut hi dukhiyari ban gayi hai aaj kal, ek drink Sushila ko bhi pila deni chahiye
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: suresh555

What I'd like to see is first Binoy scaring Sushi with divorce papers and then Nikilesh doing the same to Sanyukta. These women need something extreme to smarten up

They can also show Shashwati being kidnapped and Tejal saving his izzat and rescuing him

Shaswat's izzat??? 🤣 Or Shaswati's izzat??
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think 2 possibility mite actually happen
Susheela out of her ideal DIL avatar mite ask sanyukta 
"Y R DOING DIS BAA" 😊
Sanyukta mite den realize it is her own Ego which is coming in between her son's happiness>...

Hey ur 3 option is also quite interesting ...
aniket being sum1 else's son OMG
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sanyukta's heart is not going to melt anytime soon. The tougher the m-i-l heart is the higher TRPs go. In fact, I am in love with Deba's term, Daku saas.  Anijal mayl be given a  tough time by Shashwat and his better half. Maybe there will be some revelations about Aniket not being Sanyukta's and Nik's son. Who knows?
pallavikc thumbnail
I think Sushila will melt and support anijal marriage and confront sanyukta. I think the dance will be sushila's
suresh555 thumbnail
Sanyukta really annoyed me today and I am glad Nikilesh was angry at her. I think he should give her a silent treatment and get her to feel like she has lost him. Baa should perform all the ceremonies that a MIL is supposed to do.