~ || Happy Birthday Nisha Aka KyunkiImafan <3 || ~

Posted: 11 years ago

Hello shallo !! People...People...TODAY the 14th of August is A Really Special Day !! Guess Why? On this day a Cuteee Gujju, a ADORABLE Girl was Born ..This Girl has won everyone's hearts ...brightened up days...Filled  B2B with loads of her craziness...Guess Who's She?

hmmm... lets welcome her with the great MSK...

😲

Omg... no no... may be technical fault... the budday girl got changed... lets try again!!!!

shall we have a glimpse of our cute nishu now😳

Yeah, she's Trendy

She's a Cutie

She's Januable

She's Lovely.

She's Adorable,

She's SEXY,

She's the Unique One

She's FF writer too 😆

Okay I know that wasn't even poetry😆, but LOL, it describes her well.😆

Today She Turns ## Old 😆 !! Together with me, Shout Along People,

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Nisha
Happy birthday to youuu 

Happy Birthday Nisha 🥳

Wish you a very very very happy birthday my sweetu Aunt !! 🤗

*CLAP, CLAP, CLAP* 😆

Wish u all the best on this special day & have loads of fun!!
Stretch ur body, And get ready for the day, its beautiful and warm...coz its ur budday... so make a secret wish... get urself started... this day is special...coz its ur budday... enjoy every moment!!!
Hoping that this day always be a special one to remember.😳
On this very special day of urs i want to let u know u r the most sweetest caring Aunt ever that anyone can have...it has been great knowing u❤️...we have shared countless of good memories & looking forward to add more into them❤️... its always fun talking to u & and Ahem ! Ask ur Hubby to not make fun of ur niece and her Hubby 😆😈Now Now where is my Piece of cake Miss.Nish? 🤓Do not forget im ur first neice and i found u first so first preference to me 😈😆 ...Missing you these days...Hope u get back to us like before 😳
once again wishing You a very Happy Birthday!🤗

May all your dreams come true and that you succeed in all that you venture out to do🤗 Have a rocking birthday and make sure you celebrate it to the fullest as it comes only once a year...😳 Lub ya loads🤗

Wishing u all the luck,love and happiness🤗
Keep Smiling always !!! =)  
I tied few warm wishes together, And blew them with a flying kiss, now take ur eyes in the blue sky and find them reaching ur lips, feel them coming right on ur face...
just hug them all with a warm embrace
wishing u a wonderful happy budday aunt...CHarming aunt😉

Lots n Lots of Love & Hugs From
Thushy Binge Maan Singh Khurana <3 😎
Muwhhh <3 

birthday/bday2.gif

Editing Credits to My Jaan Riya 😉She added a extra script like giving my MSK for a day 😲 I edited that 🤣 have fun with my Leena unkeel😆

Edited by --Thush-- - 11 years ago

Birthday Messages

-- Leena --

Once upon a time far far away ….in B2B land…I saw her…she was smiling ….😳her eyes  deep like ocean and lips red like  rose…😳waooo…she was just like a fairy…🤗so beautiful that I just couldn't stop my self from  proposing  her … ❤️and o miii she refused  💔🥺

Story end😆

now what actually happened😉

m a full tharki so when naz invited me to B2B the first thing I did …searched for a girl😎

first day I was little disappointed as there was no free seat for me but wohooo 2nd day …there you go…I got my gal…yayieee…🥳

she is very nakhare wali(ghass be ni daali muja first day to) but then I tried all mi tharki tricks on her … 🤣and finally she accepted with a list of  things  she want after marriage😛

after few open  dates on B2B ...we are almost officially engaged

so this is how we met😛

who is she  BTW???😲

she is miii lubbb, mi sweet heart ,mi honey ..actually she is my tweety☺️😳

some secrets behind our relationship ….😉

we share best understanding like gurti  ….lmao  (this line dedicated to riya baby)🤣

we care and support each other like gurbina ...rofl ( this line is dedicated to thushy…mi dear I love torturing you every single day)😆🤣

we don't know …when we are going to  live like a married couple ,we are just ….( this line is dedicated to Scooby du…mi partner (confused atma)…pinku …  )😉🤣

so finally its time to say happyyy budddayyy to mi lub😳😳

like I said  you are my tweety so😛

HAPPY BIRTHDAY mi TWEETY🥳🥳

Starting with a love song⭐️🤗

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoHwvCPrJY8

Cakes …😛

Gifts….😳

Birthday wishes …😃😃

May you live a very happy and successful life ahead ..cheer up…life is good…find your happiness….they are somewhere near you….😊😊😊

(note for nishu...dear forgive me...its mi first time...i don't really write long birthday wishes ..this is my first time try😆) 

Birthday Messages

--Saam--

Many many happy returns of the day sweety aunt*tyt hug & kisses* 
May God bless you with all happiness in the world.Let your sweetness stay with you forever.
love you so much..muuuaaahh!!!

yours sweety niece
Saam

Shreya

Many Happy Returns of the day, Nisha🤗 Hope you have a great year to look forward to! 😃

Noor

Olla Nisha Khala 🤗

Happy Birthday Happy birthday, its ur happy DAYYY 

its PARTYY time

😆even stuui is dancing at ur b'day 😲

dont forget to have ur vegetables on ur b'day 😉😆

hope u lyk the cake  😳

and the cupcake 😃

chocolate icecream 😆

here's a birthday gift for moi buutiphuul and lovely khala nishu

have a happy happy birthday moi khala nishu.. moi lub ya bery much and always remember that i'm ur sweetest niece 😉😉

always have faith in urself and trust God.. may ALLAH bless you with happiness and success..

ur sweet niece Noor 😃

😃

Kirti

Simran

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NISHU 🤗 Have a Rocking birthday this year and a bright future ahead 😃 God Bless u and showers his blessings on u 😳 Once again many many Happy returns of d day 🥳 love u 🤗 ❤️ "

~Simran

Azi

Nishu, 🤗

Happy Birthday Sisterrr,

Wishing you all the greatest things life, because someone like you my dear friend deserves nothing but the best. Happy Birthday Nishu!!! Though we may not be in touch as regularly as possible be assured you are always thought of... May every dream of yours come true... Have a blast and Njoy your day!!! God bless !!!

~Azi

Rosh

Happy Birthday Nishu 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗

May Allah give you heaps of Happiness, Success, Peace and Joy every step of the way!
I want to always see you smiling, Twinny😃
We are always there for you at all times🤗 🤗 🤗 

Wishing you the top of life without a single tumble.
Wishing you the smiles of life and not a single grumble.
Wishing you the best of life and not a claw about it.
Wishing you the joy in life and not a day without it.

May the sun shine all year long,
Everything go right and nothing wrong,
May life bring love back to you,
And may all the dreams you dream come true!

Loads of love & hugs and heartfelt wishes,

❤️Rosh❤️

Many Happy Returns of the day, Nisha🤗 
God bless you with all the happiness & joy🤗
May all your dreams come true
🤗
Have a wonderful birthday🤗
Hope you have a great year to look forward to! 😃
~Jeej & Didi

😳
aww... thushy edited moi gipppt phaar ya nishu...
challo... lemme name MSK as leenu now...
here comes our leena after surgery🤣

nishu... u r moi BIA/MIA...
so puleaeaaaj come soon na... i can't run moi lipheee without that stoopid thing called brain😆
challo... lemme wish u a happy happy budday...
i know u have faced a hell lotzzza probby in these recent days... ut its all a yr old now... u r born today nishu and let  it be... forget watever happened... ofcourse except us...dare u try to forget us...u have 2 face the consequences then😆 may be i will be forced to open a post praising nano..and ur lobe RIYA SEN😈...my dear charming charmi... i wanna wish the original charming gurl who born today😉 not the kissy partner or my mind in action aka MIA... 

Thinking of the time we spent together makes me smile always nishu... especially the days when u defended me inspite of those blunders i made... the days when u fought for me... the days when u shared about ur life...and  jeez... how can i forget the days when i pushed u into the well and made u stay there...lolz...
u r such a sweet heart charmi... always keep a smile and live ur life... don't ever feel bad abt anything that happens with u... we r there to support u at any cost...😳
ur budday is the perfect time to wish u nothing less than ur favourite memories and all ur dreams may get fulfilled...
wish u get all the happiness u deserve...
love u nishu... have a blast...
once again... happy birthday darling!!!!!

LOVE u... muahhh 

- Riyu -
Edited by riya27 - 11 years ago
Many many happy returns of da day Nishu<3 aka my ahem ahem partner*don't get moi wrong ppl*phor moi ahem ahem meanz kissin partner😆
I lobe ya shooo bhery much meri kissin spree queen<3 lol

I just lobe ur honesty<3 or should i say over flowin honesty🤣lyk seriously i laughed my butt of wen i read ur slam...🤣
Innocent slam sender😆--
wat touches ya most??
Nishu-da thumka queen----
My woh🤣🤣
Ur impossible<3 n i lobe it<3

And and and i know ur expectin a gipht dat too a phree ki car🤓here ya go...

-
surprise🤣kia motors ki ishpecial brand new gaddi🤣

*innocent phace🤣*

N how can i leeb ya widout kissey??hun??😆

Muahhh muahhh muahhh<3

Hav a greeeaattt one<3
lobe ya freakin' much partner<3
Budday budday!!!
~~Kia
Edited by -Kia- - 11 years ago
Edited by LuvScooby - 11 years ago
leena... err... unkeel...
u dedicated a line paaar moi... aww... 
*muahhh* for ya😆
leenu see gipt for u too... urs and ur lobe's romance shomance
 so u gifted a jumka for nishu kya😆
Leena Unkeel In MSK Mask 😲🤣

Why this Koleveri Wify 🤣

hm...Its august, and this is a birthday thread...whose birthday is right around independence day?...Nishu Masi!...don't worry.. I knew from before...Remember the birthday thread you opened for me?... U told me a story..So now I will in return tell u a story...ready? 😉

okay...so when day I dropped in to b2b for my hi and byes,😳 and I see you...I was a new baccha; thus I wanted to know u better..but it seemed u wanted to know me better...I remember replying to all those questions..plus the ones about if my name is really HOPE...😆...Do u remember asking them?...
And then you started PMing me questions..and somehow our conversations drifted to things beyond that...
🤗
... I can tell u not a lot but only this...
I am so glad I met you..
you are an
amazing
gorgeous
brave
brilliant
enthralling
person

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...NISHU MASI

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Time for your gifts...I know this is the part u wait for ...

GIFTS!!

This is for you...as are the rest of these ...

http://aff.ysi.bz/assets/17/729/l_p0004472917.jpg

Enjoy your day...Nishu Masi... to the fullest

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

---HOPE

Edited by hopehot - 11 years ago
Originally posted by --Thush--

Leena Unkeel In MSK Mask 😲🤣

Why this Koleveri Wify 🤣

entertainment keliye kuch bhi karoonga🤣

jaanu... see u r not ready to lend ur hubby for a day...so there is no other way i can get an MSK for nishu preety soon... so i make leenu as MSK...😆
afterall she dedicated gurti line for me na😉
Edited by riya27 - 11 years ago