OMG GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

ReneeLalitFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Ravi Dubey with Sargun Mehta
RAVI DUBEY N SARGUN METHA R STYLL A COUPLE THEY HAVEN'T BROKEN UP πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ THIS PIC IS FROM LAST WEEK THEY BOTH ATTENDED A FUNCTION TOGETHER THERE VERY MUCH TOGETHER N IN LOVE πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ LIKE THEY CAN'T STAY APART FORM EACH OTHER  THERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER NO ONE CAN SEPARATED THEM NOT EVEN A 3RD PERSON SO THOSE OF U THAT R MAKING FAKE ARTICLES ABOUT RAVI N SARGUN BREAK THEN STOP CUZ THERE ARE A COUPLE N THEY BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER SOOO STOP THE RUMORS ABT THERE BREAK-UP πŸ˜‘ OVERALL BOTH OF THEM LOOK SOO HOT SPECIALLY RAVI THE CLOTHES N HAIR STYLE HE DID LOOKS SOO SEXY ON HIM πŸ˜³ N SARGUN LOOKS LIKE A PRINCESS !!!!!!!!!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishikaFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG Ravi Dubey looks soo HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳 UFFF i wish I was in Sargun's Place right now I wish I was standing beside him Sargun is one lucky girlπŸ˜‰

qandeel20 thumbnail
They both look cute together πŸ˜³
sexiigirl thumbnail
Look at the galore in Ravi's face when he's with Sargun πŸ˜³
like this is what you call true love πŸ˜‰
They r madly in love with each-other n I can c that on there facesπŸ˜‰
Whenever Ravi attends a function alone he's looks soo dull n sad but whenever he's with Sargun that Smirk comes on his face πŸ˜³.
RishikaFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sexiigirl

Whenever Ravi attends a function alone he's looks soo dull n sad but whenever he's with Sargun that Smirk comes on his face πŸ˜³.

Agreed!!!😳
HunarAbi4ever thumbnail
Ravi looks really HOT in the black shirt ;) n omg his smile is a killer! :) 
DESI4EVER thumbnail
Ravi looks like a Prince n Sargun looks like a Princess there both looking really cute together god bless them both ! 
ReneeLalitFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sexiigirl

haha soo true I totally agree with you 
Ravi DubeyRavi Dubey with Sargun Mehta

Look at the difference in the 1st pic Ravi looks soo dead n sad n in the 2nd pic he's smiling like whenever he's with Sargun he's more happier n when he's alone he's look soo sad😳 I can tell that both of them r madly in love with each other they can't even stay apart for a sec πŸ˜‰