Sarrkkar..Risshton Ki Ankahi Kahani
Sarrkkar..Risshton Ki Ankahi Kahani

Sarrkarr 3rd episode update--read on!

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 2:51am | IP Logged

aired on 27 april....enjoy!
Both Krittika and Urvashi reach the hospital. The press gathers around them asking questions of all sorts. They tell the press that they know only as much as they do. The party workers are upset as to what's happening and grow restless. PM comes out after hearing the ruckus. The press turns to her but she goes away somewhere.

On the other hand, Kunal reaches jail with the advocates to bail out Karan.

Karan- (after coming out )You are a brave man DSP….you don't know what you have done..

DSP- But Sir, I was only doing my duty…

Karan- We all know what "duty" you were doing…allright?

Kunal- Don't mind him DSP…he's just a bit hot-headed but basically good at heart. Now, Karan, cool down don't do anything that will land u here again.

Karan- I will have to come here brother, with this man's transfer orders…this is the first time I have been in custody and you will pay for it DSP!!!

Kunal- I apologize on his behalf sir….

Kunal and Karan leave the p.station only to be mobbed by media people questioning them about Vir's death. Both of them are shocked and rush to the hospital. At the hospital, everyone except PM is waiting outside Vir's room and are not allowed to go inside. Krittika urges to go inside but the doc refuses. Kunal asks the doc whether Vir is OK and he says yes. This eases some tension of Krittika.then,

Karan- Hey doc! Do you know who has leaked this disgusting news that Papa is dead? Just tell me his name and I will…

Kunal- Cool down Karan, how the heck is he supposed to know that!! Don't worry doctor…please carry on with your work.

The party workers see the same sneaky journalist in the hospital and go and confront him on account of foul play. He defends himself but they don't believe him. The complete family is worried for Vir. PM is not picking up her cell phone, which worries her family even more. PM has gone home. She sits in front of the mirror and removes all her jewellery and sheds a silent tear. She remembers that she'd promised Vir that if time doesn't allow him to complete his plans, she will do it on his behalf. She wipes her tears and wears goggles. On the other hand, Vir's sister assures RN that PM doesn't have any greed for power but is simply shouldering her hubby's responsibilities. RN tells her that all MLAs have been getting calls that it was Vir's last wish that PM becomes CM if he dies. Why is all this being done when Vir has not died? Bharti has no answer.

In the hospital, the whole family is waiting and PM enters. She allows the media people to come in-

PM to the press- Vir as always been with you all, he has always wished for your welfare, his blessings will always remain with you because only his soul has left his body and nothing else. I have just returned from religious places of worship of all religions as it was his last wish. I hope that you all will support our family in sch extreme conditions and leave us alone…

The entire family is plunged into grief and Krittika is inconsolable. The hospital wardboys help the family in getting Vir's body out of the hospital. Bharti is shedding copious tears. Outside the hospital she's confronted by RN who expresses his sadness at not being included in the last rites of Vir.Bharti simply walks away. RN shamelessly wipes off his crocodile tears.

@ the CM's residence, the body is kept for the people to pay their last respects. Many ministers come and pay respect. A particular senior minister comes and tells PM that he's thoroughly shocked and feels for her. He informs the media that he came to know the news of Vir's death as soon as it happened. The whole family is shocked to know this.

Krittika confronts her mom and shouts on her for playing politics even when her husband had just died-

Krittika- My father was a very nice man….he always wished for Ram-Raj in his state….if some Ravan is going to sit on my papa's chair then it will be my pleasure to be Vibhishan (his good minister)…

She leaves in fury….PM is left in a state of shock+sadness.

Ronit was BRILLIANT!!!
AMAZING acting....wah wah!!!
u rule dude!

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Thanx buddy
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top