Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I am totally smitten by Suraj sandhay moment last nite..Wah wah..CV's that was simply the best simplest yet most cutest sweetest confession..!! Hats  off to anas & Deepika..They were simply mind blwoing..!! I have no words at poresent to describe in words how happy I am ..so I will dedicate these lines...!! "ye zameen gaara hi hai Aasmaan gaaraha hai..Saath mere yeh saara jahan gaara ha hai..!!"😍❀️
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAIBALROUTH

Last day, I replied even before you posted (your post was in editing mode) and so my reply was completely out of sync with your post. I wonder how did I manage to get so many likes despite the fact.

Your episode related posts are always special and this time it was extra special, with Wo aai ni spilled all over your post. Lovely post. You have managed to charm all SurYa lovers with your rocking post.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Specially, the description of Sandhya is simply outstanding.

Sandhya looked cool in that blue dress and hope here too (in India) she get to wear the same kind of dress, by joining Special Task Force or Anti-Terrorist Squad or whatever 😎 πŸ€“

Loved the way how Suraj stated his feelings without any fear or hesitation and it took Sandhya by surprise.
She could just stutter Wo Aaai twice and the episode reached the end. How I wished it could have rolled on

I am already in SurYa club. πŸ€—
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome πŸ€— πŸ€—

❀️Thanks bro for such a warm n lively compliments. I'm overwhelmed. It means a lot to me. It'll inspire me in the future to come up with better stuff. Sandhya n Sooraj description lines are steal from google..😳 I'm glad that you're one of the member of our "Wo I Nee" club. I always appreciate your enthusiasm for the show n to provide LU..πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€— β€οΈ
.Ami. thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I am totally smitten by Suraj sandhay moment last nite..Wah wah..CV's that was simply the best simplest yet most cutest sweetest confession..!! Hats  off to anas & Deepika..They were simply mind blwoing..!! I have no words at poresent to describe in words how happy I am ..so I will dedicate these lines...!! "ye zameen gaara hi hai Aasmaan gaaraha hai..Saath mere yeh saara jahan gaara ha hai..!!"😍❀️

Hai laa..😲 Total-Romantic is lacking of words.. How is that possible?😍 You can take words from DKDM.. In that also Shiva-Parvati rockings.. ❀️ Our SurYa love story is also as pure as Shiva-Parvati portraying in DKDM.. It's a co-incidence that in both drama love confession/wedding taking place @ similar time. Delight to watch them. Feeling of blissful n serene..πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ₯³
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ami_dabh

Hai laa..😲 Total-Romantic is lacking of words.. How is that possible?😍 You can take words from DKDM.. In that also Shiva-Parvati rockings.. ❀️ Our SurYa love story is also as pure as Shiva-Parvati portraying in DKDM.. It's a co-incidence that in both drama love confession/wedding taking place @ similar time. Delight to watch them. Feeling of blissful n serene..πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ₯³

Ha ah ..too much happiness at times,,makes u go blank..right..πŸ˜† thats the case with me..waise..I am happy for Shiv Parvati πŸ˜ƒ..But I am more of a mahadev Sati ki deewani..Just couldnt get over with the two😍..!! Since Mohit Mouni sizzled big time for me..couldnt replace..anyone after that..!! πŸ˜³ But Sandhay Suraj always had a special place in my heart since day oen fo DABH..!! Anas Deepika seriously are one beautiful couple..for me equal to Mohit Mouni..!!😍 WOW what a simple yet intense & beautiful confession it was yaar..!! Loved Suraj's confidence.❀️
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ami_dabh

My beloved thangai..❀️ Wo I nee bunches to you..❀️ Oh yeah, Meena's antics were crap but then again few minutes of SurYa magical moments enough to melt it..❀️ Take care of yourself to not undergo or above floor..πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Arey! Mhari choti sistah..πŸ€— πŸ€— Hu tane khub ja prem karu chu..❀️ Wait Wait Wait.. Fruits of waiting are always sweets..πŸ˜‰ Now we don't need to go Pushkar.. Sandhya understood by herself n reciprocate to Sooraj's feelings..😳

Awww ❀️ Wo I Nee ❀️ Yes Yes I know it was some beautiful moments for us all!!! Embarrassed But we still can go to DABH sets we need to solve a mystery remember we are FBI members need to solve this Rajkumar ki kahaani with the help of Chaturi!!! πŸ˜‰ Also we need to go celebrate these Singapore moments with Surya which calls for mithu modo!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ We are still going no matter what! πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ Also we can now officially tease Surya even more! πŸ˜‰
sadhana1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farhana874

Nainaaa...hope u r phine after watching the epi! N u didn't need to call up a doc!
:-P

Sadhana...nahi nahi my haalat was just like u yaar..while watching the epi on tv i was so lost in surya that i cudn't even get what sur said...woh toh YT mein i guess 20baar dekhne ke baad i was satisfied n finished noticing every detail..their expressions,eye movement, hand gestures and those flying kisses! Hahaha! i just loved Anas's expression in the precap..wonder how this man can change expression within a fraction of second.

And ur hindi is good..amlu wud be happy now. N u can appoint her as ur hindi teacher. I m the bengali teacher here.
;-)
And i knew u hv an exam thats why told sandy to kiss on his cheek not on lips..hahaha

Farhana, After watching it for 20 times, I am sure u would have become a pandit. Now If I will give u an exam asking what happened in each fraction of second I think you can answer all the questions and pass with flying colors. 😊
If sandy follows your instructions and gives suraj a kiss then I am sure I won't be able to walk into the exam center as well.😭

ArHiLover-x thumbnail
Great post!! I totally agree with you, it was fab!
Cant wait for tonight, but still there is, like, 7 hours left!
Edited by ArHiLover-x - 11 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wooo I NeeeπŸ˜β€οΈπŸ€—
😎
Dabhholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful post.Loved the entire episode,suraj-mathie conversation,sandhya wearing police uniforum n atlast the special moment-suraj's confession,wo i nee SurYa
Ea
gerly waiting for todays episode
.Ami. thumbnail
πŸ₯³ Wo I nee to all DABH-Ians..πŸ₯³