Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

jeevika shud have stood for manvi!

virman95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
okay guys dont get me wrong i just loved today epi n no doubt dabbu is  dbest bro but i thot jeevs shud have stood up for manvi wen rohit insulted her abt her hair she shud have scolded her n revealed to her abt manvi's cancer by looking at mannu's depresssed face i thot she wud stand up .afterall its d behenas show ...
p.s dis is not a bashing post..i m not bashing jeevs but just raising my opionion do doubt jeevs is a gr8 sis infact she is not just hazaroon mein ek but crore mein as she stood against her inlaws n proved to b d best sis so only i wanted her to once again stand for her sis .wen manvi was insulted abt her hair..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alcantaranjr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree DABBU is the BESTEST BROTHER they could have and I was also hoping that Jeevs would have stood for her !!
kiran1000 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi,

Why are you bashing Jeevika. It is the CVS who gives the lines to the actors. So please do not bash anyone. We are all a family for EHMBH.

All the actors do what the script is provided them to do.

_Sara_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My POV is that. Jeevika always stands up for Maanvi, i thought it was a fantastic choice CV's made of showing Dabbu standin up for his sister!

Baat hi kuch aur tha ! :D
madhu0702 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you. I was expecting Jeevika to stand up only because of the fact in the same situation previously Manvi fought with rohit for jeevs . So I thought they are about to show such a scene.

But Dabbu was a sweet surprise. He is the best bro, no doubt.
-Dreamer- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran1000

Hi,

Why are you bashing Jeevika. It is the CVS who gives the lines to the actors. So please do not bash anyone. We are all a family for EHMBH.

All the actors do what the script is provided them to do.

agreee...and this happens in every forum here..PPL need to understand...
but i respect ur POV. :)
applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think its just the CVs showing a different angle.