Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shashank_fan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3146398 :)
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Anjy - He's totally gonna be a bechara tonight...dadu is gonna be at his mischievous best and will leave no stone unturned to tease and irritate him...but nevermind I just love his sharmaofying act like anything😆 So it will be a bonus only.

Piya - Did u notice he wasn't just looking at her...his expressions were like as if his heart would jump out of him any moment😆...as if his world has stopped for that one moment😍
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think this was the first time where he was so openly staring at her.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: aparnauma

I think this was the first time where he was so openly staring at her.

Naah - he was gone case on his b'day as well... when she came out behind all those other women...he's been wearing his heart on his sleeve pretty much since then☺️  When he thought she was gifting him with loads of love😉😆
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Malika - Daddu was pretty fida himself when Anandi finally appeared in her Jaitsar ki Pari avatar☺️  I think he would give Shiv stiff competition if he was a few decades younger...and when photo papa was complimenting Anandi for kechad incident then Daddu was nudging Shiv
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
LOL Jab anandi nicche aaye den sab ke rang khil  gaaye 🤣daddu was awesome so was shiv and shiv looked proudy jab sab anandi ko dekh khush the as if he was telling dekha mom mera choice kitna badiyaan hain  🤣 🤣 the way he retouched his blazer showed the proudy gesture 😆Edited by ritzi12 - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Ritzi - I know...he was so proud like ...see see how pretty she is🤣...like a sher, but then Sherni ke samne aankhen sharam se sir neeche hojata😆

Then again even daadisa is scared of her little Sherni😆 toh ye Collector kya cheez hai
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Naah - he was gone case on his b'day as well... when she came out behind all those other women...he's been wearing his heart on his sleeve pretty much since then☺️  When he thought she was gifting him with loads of love😉😆

On the day of his b'day party he was looking at her like love sick puppy.But this time was totally something altogether like bhooka sher.😆
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

I think this was the first time she gave him the look ! I think all this while she acted as if being ignorant of his staring but now clearly she knows what she is getting into ! 😆
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

On the day of his b'day party he was looking at her like love sick puppy.But this time was totally something altogether like bhooka sher.😆

Aab toh haq hai isliye now khule aam staring shuro😍