Adaalat

Dir not doing enough reserach makes this boring

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Cool_Ishu

Cool_Ishu

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I believe when you are making a court drama there should be enough research there to make it look realistic. Don't just try to make public stupid. For example the last episode, It was a 5 min defence for any ordinary lawyer  but one of the best defence lawyer took days to solve this case. Remember he is a defence lawyer and his responsibility was to defend her client (saas) and not to catch real killer (son).

Questions KD should have asked.

- Did sharad (son) see her lighting Avni.
- Did FIL, BIL, SIL or Servent see her lighting Avni.
- Did any one see her lighting Avni.
- Is there finger print or any other evidence that prove Saas started the fire.

Answer for everything is no. Till there is any eye witness or any other evidence, police is just speculating. She could be prime suspect based on circumstances (fight between them, sharad's accusation and ghaslate order etc) but she can't be charged based on what prosecution had. It is prosecutor's responsibility to prove that she did the crime and there is no doubt about it but prosecution doesn't have any witness or evidence. Police and prodecution doesn't have any case here.

I am not a lawyer or a law student but it's a 5 min defence for me. Here we are showing one of the best defence lawyer is defending her and he is not asking any of these questions. Why the hell they show KD always finding the real criminal. It is police's responsibility. His responsibility is just to nullify any evidence prosecution is bringing forward.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dir not doing enough reserach makes this boring" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mankani1

mankani1

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
what you are trying to say is that KD put in front these 4-5 questions and judge granted her the bail and ask police to investigate further and then GOOD BYE to all???...

if we want to find logic in all dramas / shows then we probably end up watching documentary or news headlines 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.Suneel_kumar-Shruti

Cool_Ishu

Cool_Ishu

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
What I am trying to say is when you make court drama or CID kind of serials, put more effort, do more research and try to make it look more realistic. Don't make it look like other saas bahu serials.

Suneel_kumar

IF-Dazzler

Suneel_kumar

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
this show has its own format and i like it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mankani1

-Shruti

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shruti

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
I don't find it boring. KD doesn't just defend his client but finds out the truth every time. Adaalat is a courtroom drama but KD isn't just a defense lawyer.

Some episodes aren't carried out well, that's different.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mankani1Princess13.

Princess13.

Goldie

Princess13.

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Very true. That's why he is the unconventional lawyer. The show revolves around him and the cases, not the court.

Sometimes my Dad too complain about the culprit speaking out the truth so smoothly and easily. And again the same answer that the show is merely for entertainment, not for educating or making us aware of something.

If they dont show such or for instance what you are groaning about, then hardly anybody would watch it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mankani1-Shruti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top