Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the WU Khusi...reading makes me feel it was a good episode..waiting to see it eagerly...Excited about tomorrow.
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Aparna and Anita.

So, basically only after JG got married she changed her ways and started to give Anandi more freedom and allowed her to study. I remember this one episode where all the family members hid from DS that Anandi had taken up either 10th or 12th exams because they feared that she wouldn't agree.
Originally posted by: Arshi86

I might get a million bashes for this but I want to know why does Anandi always look so sour now a days when she sees Shiv. I know that she is still upset about her mom's death and I understand that, but she is the one who asked Shiv to marry her and now every time I see her with him she looks like she sucked a lemon, smile please.

Thanks for the update khushi..

@arshi - every time Anandi sees Shiv, she probably goes into the some sort of dilemma , wondering "is this really happening? This is too good to be true...? why did i waste away 18 years of my life thinking of the unworthy slimebag...?" 😉
Shari30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haila. Loved the epi... But seriously choti maa is irritating me but still she is a necessary evil and the preface is wow... Looking forward for more... 
andv thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Perseus-

Thanks for the update khushi..

@arshi - every time Anandi sees Shiv, she probably goes into the some sort of dilemma , wondering "is this really happening? This is too good to be true...? why did i waste away 18 years of my life thinking of the unworthy slimebag...?" 😉

To add to what Perseus said, A has not had a very smooth journey during her marriage. She had to give up a lot, compromise a lot and also work really hard to win the hearts of her in laws. At the end what happened? Yes her in-laws are with her but the very reason why she is with the Shing's is nowhere near her. J betrayed her trust, love, friendship and left her cruelly. This has been her experience of the institution called 'marriage'. Every stage of her life has been a struggle and now finally she is living a peaceful and smooth life minus the love of her husband. She has formed a comfortable and safe niche around her. she has been with them since her childhood so this bond is not easy to overlook.

We do see her always sad, but have we thought of her state of mind where she is been forced into another marriage. the same institution where she had a whole two decades of struggle. Her fear and apprehensions for the uncertainty that lies in her future is quite understandable. Even a newly wed girl has these who is entering in a relationship wholeheartedly. So imagine what A will be going through given her past experience. She will be leaving her comfortable cocoon that she has found in the Singhs and be sent to another house totally new to her. Its natural for her to fear what if all those things that happened in the past would repeat itself? It is not easy for her to trust that Shiv will indeed not do what J did to her. It will take her some time, remember she has not seen Shiv in the place of her husband so far. Its only now that she is being forced to do so. So give her some time and she will be smiling and happy once she realizes that Shiv and his family will accept her with open arms and give her all the love she has got from the Singhs.
Edited by andv - 11 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@aparnauma...dixie ...yes indeed Dadisaa was a very tough woman ..strict to her old customs and considered them really dear to her and she wanted all  to follow them on every cost ..but dadisaa didn't do few mistakes but zillion of mistakes ..her strictness was to the extent of cruelty. to follow  her customs , to satisfy her ego, her pride she could become   really cruel ., . yes Anandi was her choice , she was happy with Anandi's marriage with her grandson but how she made that innocent girl follow her strict customs that was really cruel .for one small mistake she use to give Anandi a very harsh punishment .even after leap she was a lot strict to Anandi    and whatever Jagaya  did or is doing today thats a bitter fruit of dadisaa's wrong  works ..this ego , this not accepting his faults , this thinking i am only being in the world, all world is below me ,i can do anything,  this using Anandi as a punch bag for everything  this he learnt from no one else but dadisaa   infact Dadisaa is to be blamed for the distance that grew between Jagaya and Anandi.. .today the overly romantic dadisaa is  for Anandi Shiv  she was highly strict with Anandi Jagaya ..i remember when after leap there was a scene when Anandi came in haveli again dadisaa saw Jagaya and Anandi romancing in room she got very angry and then ordered Anandi to pack your bags and shift to other room because of you Jagaya will never study. ..to spend some time with each other it was close to mission impossible for Jagaya and Anandi to get permission of dadisaa .and when dadisaa use to come to know about anything about their outing and romancing outside without her permission  she use to blast Anandi e.g when she  came to know that both Jagaya and Anandi were playing in tube well she blasted Anandi you are ruining the family's honor and repute .. whenever Jagaya use to support Anandi she blasted Anandi because of you my grandson is speaking against me  today the dadisaa who is dreaming about Shiv Anandi sitting together on dining table  and following shiv's saying he won't eat sitting and Anandi standing  she asked Anandi to sit and also eat with them i remember when once Jagaya said Anandi won't eat in my plate but in  new one dadisaa was throwing daggers at Anandi i will kill you for this ...dadisaa can really not  hold herself innocent for all the mess that happened  ...jagaya is no production of his own  but all thanks to dadisaa and her wrong  works ...Dadisaa made him like this gave him upbringing like this ..she made Anandi use to do his school homework..when Anandi was continuing her education she got more marks than Jagaya in exams dadisaa blasted her how dare you ruin your husband's repute and later made that poor girl burn her books not caring for her tears for once .she never let Anandi study and thus making her far behind Jagaya in education and created the education gap in between them  ... Dadisaa use to make Anandi eat from Jagaya's  plate after he has eaten and created hell when once he tried to feed Anandi before him.and blasted only Anandi.. dadisaa .never punished Jagaya properly for his mistakes .mostly she use to blast Anandi even if they do something together e.g going to Mahveer's home ..it was Jagaya's idea but Dadisaa kicked Anandi out of house and put entire blame on her she must have fed Jagaya's mind ...mostly dadisaa use to blame Anandi for every wrong work Jagaya did even she herself previously never accepted any mistake on her part neither she blamed Jagaya for anything previously ..so this is what Jagaya is doing ...he never accepts mistakes done on his part keep blaming others for everything .Dadisaa always belittled Anandi infront of Jagaya he too started same if he thought Anandi is not my match this was what being shown to him by his dadisaa he is superior to Anandi ..when Jagaya use to support Anandi he was asked to keep quiet from Dadisaa and she use to only blast Anandi...she got Jagaya married to Gauri behind everyone's back at childhood though she didn't intend  there to kick Anandi out of house after that but how cruel was that  the girl who got bullet in her head in saving dadisaa's dear  grandson  dadisaa was doing this with her  she considered Anandi is no longer a right match for her grandson  now so get a new girl for him  she was too cold to  Jagaya too there though in her mind she was thinking of his welfare but he was crying i don't want to get married and she was forcing him into another marriage  but see what lesson jagaya  learnt from it ..didn't he do the same thing Anandi is not my match Gauri is more appropriate for me ..he thought of his own welfare and got married to Gauri behind everyone's back without caring for Anandi. or his family's permission even he didn't intend to kick Anandi out of his house after marrying Gauri and dadisaa was actually remembering  the time when she got Jagaya married to Gauri when Gauri told her she is the same girl   ..so dadisaa didn't do few mistakes but many mistakes and  she  tasted her own bitter fruit of her wrong works  in whatever Jagaya did ... had dadisaa been sensible this all mess would never ever have happened in both Anandi and Jagaya's lives and their relation would never have  been broken like this ...despite being a woman dadisaa always kept male dominance for her daughter in laws .she was too strict to her daughter in laws Sumitra , Basant's first wife to Gehna ..infact its Gehna who forgave them but dadisaa for her son's child has actually got Gehna raped from Basant that was no consumation but was a clear rape because Gehna  was not ready .and Gehna was first only bought by dadisaa for giving birth to her son's child ...dadisaa for her pride  use to degrade the families of her daughter in laws be it Sumitra 's family , be it Anandi's  family , be it Gehna's family ..she insulted them many times showing herself superior to them ...dadisaa's eyes gradually started to open  after Jagaya  breaking her trust...at first  after Jagaya came home married with Gauri dadisaa decided to play her cards by letting them stay ..she thought she could win Jagaya back and make Gauri run away  but when she came to know about Jagaya giving that locket in bribe she became too hurted and disappointed then she asked him to leave and after that slow and steadily seeing Anandi's pain she started to see her own faults and started to redeem herself .Anandi became dadisaa's that support which she always wanted from jagaya and dadisaa started to be proud of Anandi and today she is repenting and correcting  her mistakes one by one  ..changed her many old disgusting thinking , rules and customs 
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Mahi for such a detailed explanantion. I too had the same opinion of DS but not sure if she had changed in between ! So, I don't understand the comparison between DS and CM. DS changed realizing her mistakes seeing Anandi's pain. Anandi didn't do anything to change her.
mahi12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: andv

@Mahi and mocking bird: you guys are right they cannot sidetrack the old star cast. they are an integral part of the show and there are many ways to keep them in the story. I was only hoping they do justice to the screen space they give them in the forthcoming episodes.

@Mocking bird: Even I liked the way he referred to A as Bhairav's daughter. I like Shiv's dad's character he seems to be very level headed just like Bhairav.

@Mahi: Yes the best way to involve the Singhs is with J redemption track. I hope the Cvs handle that properly. J has been shown in a very bad phase by the CVs but he is yet far from realizing his faults and redeeming. G on the other hand has faced nothing yet. Its time they show her suffer for her wrong doings. The CVs cannot let her go scot-free. Just like they have shown J suffering G also needs to get her share. At the end of the day if J comes back to the haveli redeemed, I would not want his relationship with G to be maintained. They need to part ways or else his redemption will not be complete and the Cvs will not do justice to the track in my opinion. Lets see what they do.

i agree ...Jagaya realization track is much awaited from us we are fed up of seeing him not accepting his mistakes ...we want to see it ...cvs are fooling us for long time now showing us hints after hints Jagaya will be  redeemed so they should do fully justice with his redemption track ...and i personally think how far cvs could push Jagaya's character in doing wrong works they did it ..there are already plenty of mistakes for him to realize so its better now cvs don't show him doing more mistakes..and start to make way for  his and Gauri's break up  and his realization and repentance ...and cvs show him earning trust and pride of his family back in him.even i think he should earn his place in jaitser too work hard for it he broke trust of his jaitser people too who kept so many hopes from him when he became a doctor ...as much as Anandi needed to stand in her life on her feet so do Jagaya which he hasn't stood till now ..he needs to stand in his life take his responsibilties .be  a man enough being a jug whom other's fill😆 ..he should  stand in his life ,take his responsibilities and make his family say yes he is  our son we are proud of him ..i hope cvs show all that for him ...that will be good to see .and will be proper redemption track of jagaya.
Gauri' and her mom's punishment  i am desperate to see because these mom and daughter really have faced nothing till now ..i hope cvs  show proper punishment track for these two too which we audience are desperate to see enough of seeing their victory in every case and seeing them scott free i think their failure will start with the breakage of JaGo marriage ..this marriage won't happen 

@bold i agree with this 100 percent ...i have said it numerous times here JaGo cannot even stay together after redemption that is no justice but proving the relation they made in breaking so many hearts right  as much as child marriage is wrong so  are illegal relations   they can't be promoted either ..if cvs can't show Jagaya redeeming  and retuning back to Anandi because it will be proving Bal Vivah right so they can't even show Jagaya Gauri redeeming and carry on their relation because it will be equal of proving whatever they did was right 'illegal relation right' no way cvs can't do this and until and unless Jagaya and Gauri  are together they will never learn anything.. all their work will seem right to them  and in future if their reunion is shown then again their all previous work will seem right the way they made their relation ..their relation as right... 'so Jagaya Gauri has to break up forever  on every cost 

i hope cvs make a good story nothing stupid 

mahi12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dixie123

Thanks Mahi for such a detailed explanantion. I too had the same opinion of DS but not sure if she had changed in between ! So, I don't understand the comparison between DS and CM. DS changed realizing her mistakes seeing Anandi's pain. Anandi didn't do anything to change her.

you are welcome 😃but dear you are slightly mistaking me i said dadisaa started to see her mistakes realize them started to repent them  seeing Anandi's pain but Anandi did make what dadisaa is today we can't say she didn't do anything ðŸ˜†had Anandi left dadisaa alone dadisaa would have died with guilt ..so Anandi was there all the time with dadisaa being her support that gave dadisaa an opportunity to change herself and do something good for Anandi ...so Anandi too played a  role in changing dadisaa
praniti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.Just saw the episode. It was awesome...total entertainment !!...Shiv's family and especially his daddu is quite entertaining...lol@ the expressions of Shiv and the rest of his family when Daddu started telling those war stories...lol. I also liked it when Anandi stopped for a second looking at Shiv when she was coming down with Gehna. I also loved the way they weaved the whole "keechad" thing to show how Anandi met her would be FILs both the times. haha Anandi actually thought that Dadisa called these people home without telling her...like she always tries to set her up with Shiv.