Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:ARNAV IS RAVISHED BY DESIRE

pearl.asr1 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

πŸ˜Š ARNAV IS RAVISHED BY DESIRE

It was a very pleasant summer evening when my parents drove me to airport. The sky was clear'perfect cloudless blue. I was going to my maternal aunt's place in Newyork for studies.My parents live in India which is my native place.I love the sun and the sweltering heat of my city.

"Khushi,"my mom said to me."Sweety we are going to miss you very badly."

Dad hugged me and said"Honey,if you want ,you can also continue here."

I felt a spasm of panic as I stared at their eyes.How could I leave my loving parents.But I also want to study  from Newyork university.So I lied.

"I want to go.", I said.

"Ok,no problem and tell Grace I said Hi.",mom said.

"Ya I will."

"We'll see you soon," they insisted. "You can come home whenever you want ."

"Don't worry about me," I urged. I love you, MomDad."

They hugged me tightly for a minute, and then I got on the plane,and then they left.

Flying doesn't bother me; the hour in the car with aunt Grace, though, I was a little worried about.

Aunt Grace lives alone in Newyork.She is a fashion designer. Unfortunately,her husband and kids died in a car accident. She  had really been fairly nice about the whole thing. She seemed genuinely pleased that I was coming to live with her for the first time. She'd already gotten me registered for high school. I knew she was more than a little confused by my decision ' like my parents before me,

I hadn't made a secret of my distaste for Newyork. When I landed it was raining.Aunt Grace was waiting for me. She gave me a tight hug when I stumbled my way off the plane.

"It's good to see you, my lil gal," she said with smile on her face. "You haven't changed much. How's Priya and Ram"

"They both are fine. It's good to see you, too, Aunt." .

"Hey my all friends call me Grace ,sweety you too can call me dat."

"Ok aunt Grace."

Then we left for her home which was not much far from the airport.

She unlocked the door and said, ''Welcom Home."

Her mansion was so beautiful.I stared out the windows everything was green: the trees,

their trunks covered with moss, their branches hanging with a canopy of it, the

ground covered with ferns.

"Khushi",aunt said-Do you like it.

"I love it, your house is so beautiful."

Come on let me show you your room.

The room was so beautiful. The  mapple wooden floor, the light pink walls, the

yellowed lace curtains around the window.There was an attached washroom too.

Everthing was mesmerising. Then she  left me alone to unpack and get settled. I was very happy to see the all arrangements.then I went for bath as I was very tired. I looked at my face in the mirror as I brushed through my straight layery hair. Maybe it was the light, but I looked more fairer, pretty and more healthy than before. I was happy to see these changes.

Aunt Grace was very nice to me.After an hour we had our dinner.It was so delicious.I helped Aunt Grace in kitchen,we wished goodnight to each other and then we went to our respective bedrooms.I was very excited about The Newyork High School of Science which was the  best school in Newyork. Then I slept very well that night.

Aunt Grace made the Breakfast.I enjoyed it very much.Then she dropped me to school and wished me good luck and said,"Honey, you are looking awesum."I was wearing blue denim shorts with black t-shirt.I thanked her.Then she left.

Then I observe the school.It was very beautiful and very large campus.I was very happy to see it.

Then I entered to the office.The office was well furnished. Awards cluttering the walls, a big clock ticking loudly. Plants grew everywhere in large plastic pots, as if there wasn't enough greenery outside. There were three chairs behind the counter, one of which was manned by a large, brown-haired woman wearing glasses. She was wearing a purple t-shirt. She looked up"Can I help you?"

"Yes,I'm Khushi Kapoor,I want to know about my schedule.

"Of course," she said.

She dug through a precariously stacked pile of documents on her desk till she found the ones she was looking for. "I have your schedule right here, and a map of the school." She brought several sheets to the counter to show roe.

Then I went to the class.It was well ventilated and nicely decorated.As the first day is the orientation day,so there were no lectures. Two girls were looking at me.Then they came to me.Both were very attractive.

One of them said"Hi, I'm Sydney,Are you the Indian girl?"

"Yes,  I'm Khushi,"I replied.

The other one said,"Hey Khushi I'm Geena,Welcom to Newyork ."

"Thanx",I said.

"Let's come with us",they said.

"Ya sure",I said.

Both the girls were very freindly with me ,I also like their company.

We becm very gud friends.Then we left for our homes.

Next day I saw an Indian boy in the campus.He was so tall well maintained physique.He was so charming,elegant and handsome.He was wearing blue denim pants and white shirt.He was so good looking.He had blue eyes..I asked about him from Geena.She said that he is her freind ARNAV .He is also Indian. She said that  he is the dude of this school.Every gal fell for him. Then she introduce me.

"Hey  ARNAV this is Khushi from India.",she said.

"Okay, U r the talk of the town",he said.

"Excuse me",I said.

"Hey I am just kidding,Hi I'm ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA,Welcom to Newyork".he said.

"Thanx,Nice meeting you",i said.

"So do you like the campus",he said.

"yah, I like it",I said.

"Wheres Sydney",he said.

"She must be with Meckhyl and Neo",Geena said.

"Hey come I'll introduce you to some other friends",he said.

"Ya sure",I said.

Arnav interduced me with his two friends,Meckhyl and Neo.

Meckhyl was very tall and gud looking He was wearing black jacket and blue pants.And  Neo  was very fair,He was from China..Every one welcomes me again.I felt  so good.And I becm friends with them'

Then we left for our homes.Sydney dropped me home.

Aunt Grace was waiting for me in the garden. I hugged her. I becm so close to aunt Grace.I used to share each and every thing with her.I told her about my new friends.I also told her about Arnav that hes soo hot and gud looking. She started teasing me with his name.Then we had dinner.I talked to my mom dad on phone,completed my assignments and went to sleep.Everything was going smoothly.

After few months on my birthday Aunt Grace gifted me a car and it was Porsche..I was so happy to see it in the parking.I hugged her and thanked her.All my friends wished me on my birthday on phone except Arnav.I felt so bad about it..

πŸ˜Što be continued..

post ur likings...and do tell should i continue...

Edited by pearl.asr1 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimy123 thumbnail
preety ausome...πŸ˜›πŸ‘ Edited by aimy123 - 11 years ago
aimy123 thumbnail
hey...do continue...eagrly waitin 2 knw furthr storyπŸ˜ƒ...
ARS_ROCKS thumbnail
nice one😊...do continue...πŸ€—
vsadhu1 thumbnail
πŸ‘eager to know the next part
do continue...
will be waiting
Edited by vsadhu1 - 11 years ago