Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Road To Love & Beyond NEW THREAD link added pg159 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 160

maansee

IF-Sizzlerz

maansee

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhuri53

Tu beshak apne 5 places reserve kar dena LOL

vo to pakka kareny hai yaar Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhuri53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Road To Love & Beyond NEW THREAD link added pg159 (Page 12)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
de rahi hoon edit pic upload kar rehi hoon baas

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyArwen--Ratna--Madhuri53

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Glitter Text

Next Part:-

Passion to Trust to Worship & storm

Maan noticed some fire work is going on but he just smiles as he know how much his sona is possessive still her trust on him is immense and like her , he also trust her more than anything, may be in their relationship ,before love, there came trust , care and understanding r come first then Love and now with immense passion.

Maan entered their home  and found geet is talking with some one in phone . he smiles and went to his study room where geet is busy with phone then giving instruction for dinner and made a coffee for her kuwar sa.

She  went towards his study room & knocked the door when maan said come in sona.

Geet :-how do u know every time it's me only?

Maan pulled her in his lap & said cause ur every breath, movement r inside me,

Geet smiles and hugged him tightly.

Maan kissed her hair and said so sona, how is college ?

Geet make herself more comfortable in his lap & said it's going on good, I have a project to submit in coming weekend .

Maan:- ok, I'll help u prepare it .

Geet smiles but now playing with his shirt button & said but

Maan raise his eye brows when geet said they want education excursion and I'm in the team.

Maan's face color changed but he asked ok, sona, do u want to go there.

Geet who is now lying on him and hugged him by his waist and said no.

Maan smiles but then said sona but if it's need for ur study .

Geet get up & said with a cute pout if u want me to stay away from u then I'll be .

Maan chuckled and said how can I  , stay  away from my life.

Geet looked at him but try to move from there,but maan held her more close to him & said uff my little sona, ha, every time get's angry, accha baba, if u don't want to stay away from me then y I'll and placed a kissed on her nose.

Geet smiles then said aap ko humesha aacha lagta hain mere majak urate ha, y u always tease me.

Maan pinch her lips & said cause I loved to see ur cute angry face,it's look too hot handle, and bite her ear lobe then her nose and cheeks slightly.

Geet said hawww,

Maan pull her in gentle hug and said how I'll stay away from u sona, I was just suggesting if it's good for ur study, if u think not then I would love to spend time with u.

Geet smiles shyly and hugged him back.

Both stay there when geet said kuwar sa,

Maan :-ha sona.

Geet:- I'm missing masa, dadi sa, when we will go there again?

Maan smiles then said m missing too and will go soon there.

Geet:-but when?

Maan:- kyuon mere sath accha nehi lag raha hain kya?

Geet kissed his neck and makes him groan and said aapke sath toh kahi bhi accha lagega but missing them also and know u also missing them .

Maan smiles and nodded yes.

Maan:- will go in my next holiday.

Geet looks happily and kissed his cheeks & said I love u.

At night :-

Geet is keep moaning his name in pleasure where maan keep thrusting where his lips r busy to decorate her soft curve by his love and mark them as his.

While geet feels she is floating on the air by this utmost pleasure giving by her kuwar sa.she screamed his name in pleasure as her nails r digging in his arms, scratching his back and make him wild in his love.

Maan bend to capture her flat tummy where still moving in rhythm ,

& geet digging her nails on side on his back another side keep tossing her head from here to there in pleasure.

Soon Geet reached the climax and screamed Maan's name in pleasure when maan hold her petite body in his strong arms protectively & followed her soon.

Maan almost collapsed on geet and panting heavily where geet's breath also no even.

Slowly slowly they gained there breath when geet looked at maan's face which is full on sweat but looking at her lovingly.

Maan lay on the bed and take geet in his protective arms and hugged her tightly .where geet also hugged him back .

She placed her head on his heart and kissed it gently where her hand securely holding his waist .

Geet looked at maan then giggled mutely and slowly caressing his waist which makes maan groan again and whisper what r u doing sona.

But geet who is mood to tease her kuwar sa  and keep caressing her waist to abdomen to chest then to her waist again and maan hold her hand and rolled on her and settle himself top of her well and said sona, who just giggled then lost to see the dark, intense and geet just lowered her eyes which make maan's heart beat fast, her simple gesture make him so content and happy.

He bend and kissed her throat & nuzzled there little there and then move to her shoulder and his hand remove the spread in swift movement and make geet gapsed and she still try to hold the spread but can't and maan moaned sona and licked her shoulder and said so what r u doing ha , but geet who was just moaning his name

When maan bit her shoulder and nuzzled his nose on her cheek & said ha teasing me ha.

Geet try to say something but again lost in his undying passion.

After few days, geet is roaming in the terrace happily and enjoying the nice weather in JANNAT when maan screamed her name GEEETTT, SONNAAA,

Geet startled then said kuwar sa but  maan just scoop her in his arms and twirl her and said sona I'm so happy,

Geet kissed his cheek then said and May I asked u the reason ?

Maan kissed her cheek then her take lips for a passionate kiss and after that said well with u ,I'm always happy.

Geet make a face & said kuwar sa,boliye na

Maan look at her then bite her nose and said hmmm, ok if I will tell u the reason then what I'll get .

Geet  pulled him by their neck and kissed his cheek and said ur sona will do anything if u say.

Maan smiles then kissed her forehead and geet, congratulation u scored so well in ur project.and hugged her tight.

Geet also hugged him and just whisper kuwar sa, then kissed his cheek and thanks .

Maan frowned but geet kissed another cheek and said ok thanks wapas but it's all cause of u kuwar sa.

Maan sit in the swing when Geet hugged him tightly & said it's cause of u my dreams r reaching towards it's goal.it's u , who make it possible.

Maan smiles then said mere cutie sona, it's not me , it's ur hard work who make it possible.accha chalo aab go and ready we will go some where to celebrate it .

Geet smiles then said with teary eyes , u will celebreate my this small success.

Maan kissed her lips then take her palm in his large and rough palm and kissed her each finger and said u know this is not small success and ur each & every success r big , biggest for me, cause u r my sona. Cause my sona work so hard and cause it's my sona's dream and how it's not easy to study so well in this circumstances when u have to lived here with constant fear about ur kuwar sa .

Geet looked at him when maan said sona, I know, u r brave and mature and understand my duty and my work and adjusted well with this all but the fear u always bear here in ur heart for me ,I can understand it.Sona if I little late u feel fear , if there is some movement in valley, u tensed and it's all natural then everyday something happening here and u r bearing this all along with u r doing ur study ,it's big job sona.it's indeed big success and success big or small, success is success, got it.and kissed her little nose when geet just smiles and hugged him tightly.

Two days later maan is waiting for geet to come out from the room and here she is to kill him by her innocent yet gorgeous beautiful look.his innocent seductress , ready to kill him by his look.

He came forward and take her palm then kissed it and said ready to go.

Geet nodded slowly when maan sliding his hand on her waist and huskily said but sona I don't wanna go .

Geet looked at him confusingly when maan nuzzling his nose on her ear and make her shiver and said I want to eat u now, I want to devour u. I want to love u now, I want to make u mine sona.

Geet's cheek turn vermillion red and her full body shiver with the proximity of those sentences and she can feel heat is oozing out from her body.

She blushed and looked down when maan kissed her cheek.

Maan take her hand in his arms and said chale .

Geet smiles & nodded and went with her kuwar sa.

They entered the little place surrounded with beautiful hill and there is lake and one side little hill with beautiful tree and beautiful & different colors flower where the right side of the a beautiful house and it's have a corridor which has stair and linked with the lake and it's fill with beautiful flowers .

Geet looked at the place in awe then just hugged him and kissed his heart .

Maan's heart skipped a bit ,he smiles at her cute antic

Maan looked at her and found her living the life of a 18yrs old girl again who soon to be turn to 19yrs but time, circumstances make her mature before her age.

How much he want to see her enjoying the life fully like others,

Here she is running like little kid and touching every flower and kissing them and making maan jealous also.

She slowly went near to lake and then down little bit and playing with the water and giggling there happily . maan is happy to see her little wify enjoying the life fully, suddenly a splashed of water fall on his face and he heard the musical voice of his sona who is laughing, giggling to see his state.

Maan glared her but she again throw water and this time maan said sona, but she again splashed water and this time maan before maan came down geet almost runs from there when maan shouts sona. And runs behind her. He holds her duppatta and pulled her close to him and sona,u will pay now.

Geet shivered when maan said with nuzzling her cheek with his nose and make him shiver but the next sentence make her froze on her place when maan whisper let's have the dinner first , u need to it tonight more as tonight I'll rip u and bite her ear lobe.

Geet's cheek full red & heat coming out from her body .

Maan scoop her in his arms and take her to the place where both will have their dinner it's open place half  and half under the roof.

Geet mesmerized by the beauty of the place & forgot everything.

she giggled and said kuwar sa it's to beautiful, loved it.

Maan smiles then both had their dinner but full time geet keep asking something .

Geet:-kuwar sa can we stay this place here ?

Maan smiles then take her hand and said we will sona , my sona wish something and ur kuwar sa will fulfill it

After the dinner maan is talking with his officer in phone then he looked at geet who is still playing in the corridor with nature.

Geet is now sitting near the lake and playing with the water there.

He come behind her & sit there and hugged her from behind by sliding his hand on her waist.

Maan kissed her cheek & said sona, but  geet in her naughty mood after long time and she just splashed water on  him and giggling .

Maan smiles and let her enjoy fully and said with content smiles feeling happy.

Geet leaned on him and said ha, thanks kuwar sa then said u know in my 10th standered I scored 80% and want to share it with my baba sa, masa, dadi sa, dadu sa but they ' said what I will do with this marks, and they engaged in ..I want nothing from them, just simple love, affection, craving for it, but, they said if I did so good in education and then no one will marry me, and they have to search my kuwar sa nut it'll take time.

But see they sach much, truly searched kuwar sa for me who is in every sense GEM for me . she kissed his cheek then his heart and said kuwar sa, even today some times I felt if they once called me , if they once loved me.if '''. Her voiced chocked and she stopped there and struggling to control the tears when maan wipes her tears and

And kissed her forehead and said sona,

Geet hugged him and said I'm fine kuwar sa oh some times, it's  just but maan cupped her face & said missing them.

Geet just lowered her eyes as she can't lie to her kuwar sa.but maan kissed her eyes and said shhh,

but then kissed her cheeks as maan know how much it's painful for her. He wants , she forget those memory and on his love will help her and him and them.

Maan kissed her cheek gently then her eyes and drank those last bit of tears to stop them from fall then captured her lips for a kiss after the kiss both looking at each other where nothing exist for them , they again captured each her lips but this time it's turn to a passionate kiss .both nibbling each other lips, sucking them and kissing them like there is no tomorrow. Maaneet enter each other mouth and hold their their tongue to start passionate tongue fight and maan just scoop her in his arms and went to inside for their passionate night where only love, care, respect, trust, understanding, desire, passion will be present.

Maan make her lay on the bed which is cover with soft white satin sheet and just one pillow with white silky cover.

Geet is looking now like red rose who is lying on the white soft place .

Maan kissed her toe like worshiping her then by his teeth removed her gold anklet .

She wriggled to feel the sensation which is too heavenly for her.

Maan come close to his face & kissed her lips again and make it full swell and red but then licked it and asked gently m I too harsh sona.

Geet nodded no and capture his lips to show she is also burning from the same desire, undying passion for her kuwar sa who is also burning for his sona.maan filled her full face with lots of kisses ,her face glowing more with his love .

Maan take a water from the side jug and  He looked at her beautiful , innocent face then the drop of water sliding from her neck ,He bends and kissed the area then licked her slender neck.

Geet moaned his name and hold his arms tightly and another hand digging on his hair and make it fist after each passionate kiss by her kwuar sa who is busy to devour her.

She keep moaning his name in pleasure when Maan tore the kurti and make geet tremble under his passionate gaze , when he lowered his head to capture her rose petals again.

Maan's hands r kneading her curves and makes geet moans his name where She bite his shoulder in intense passion and pleasure and make him groan in pleasure.

Maan slowly climb on her and make her drown in his passion and love, both r keep drowning in the love and passion and claiming each other again, marking each other again and making each other again and again till they feel exhausted fully.

The bed and room r  filled with their moaning and groaning and the whole room is cover with their cloths which r shatter different side in the room.

Next Morning , maan wake up early to find his sona is snuggling close to him. He kissed her head and whisper sona,

Sona just snuggled close to him and said hmmm .

Maan caressed her back but it's make her shiver and she moaned kuwar sa.

Maan smiles and said good morning and with gentle peck on her lips make her whole face cover with red hue.

At after noon , geet is lazily tossing on the bed and said nothing is there in this magazine feeling bote, have to buy few books and music cds.then she received a call and suddenly her face color changed fully.

She just whisper masa.

After few mins paused she with tear full eyes said masa, how r u? I missed u,masa, masa, babu sa kaise hain, how is dadi sa, how is every one ?I'..her voiced chocked

when her masa said she and they want to meet her once, as brij .

geet:- what happen with brij bhai sa, he is fine na.

Masa:- he is fine beta but he '.he told us that he will never come here ever as he ,she paused then said he said , if u forget us then he will come here , other wise, pls bring our son back, I'..I'.I'm sorry . we r sorry.

Geet felt herself responsible for this and said no no masa,pls don't say sorry, it's ,it's all said right, m curse, how can I let this happen to my own family, I should talk with brij bhai sa.

Masa :-no beta, u don't have to be, u don't have to say anything and just came here once beta, for the first time ur masa wants something from u.pls beta, don't say no,pls beta.

Geet with full tear said no no, masa.

At night:-

At night, in their room, geet keep saying, kuwar sa, pls just for two days will meet them and come back, I promised will not take too much time .but she need me.kuwar sa pls.I will pakka come back after two days.

Maan placed the book on the racket and said sona first think logically, u will go to make ur bhai sa reunited with ur family but ur bhai sa know it no, as er ur masa don't want then how he will know, when he is not staying there, he is staying some other state, after he will get to know he will come ,it's so easy sona. Do u know the exact problem.?

Geet silent for a moment when Maan hugged her from behind and said sona, I know she is ur mom but how could u forgetting those accusation, those torture on u?ok I know u need to go there but not like this, suddenly u masa called and told something, let me find out the whole matter.

geet said kuwar sa, masa said I can't let bhai sa know anything

Maan's anger is rising when geet said kuwar sa, masa never asked me anything today , she asked one thing how I will refuse her , break her heart.Brij bhaiya will be there na.and then masa and dadi sa will be come where I will be alone.

Maan make her turn and said geet,he will be there after u reached there then may be but he is not there to protect u,

Geet freed herself and said from whom I need to protect kuwar sa.

Maan shook his head then said sona who turned with sad face but maan come infront of her and hold her shoulder which makes geet say, they r my family na.

Maan:- sona, yes they r ur family when I deny it but they once but geet cut him and said I missed them,

Maan know he can't make her understand by any logic now so ,

Maan looked at her then said but sona, I'll be alone na, and u know I can't stay away from u.and more than that , u know how much pain u will feel there then.

Geet looked at maan when maan said anyway, I have few works , and left the room.

They ate dinner silently as if trying to avoid something, in their love paradise for the first time there is fight like this.

Later at night, geet came in the room to find maan is looking at out side sadly.

She felt guilty to hurt him,she called him kuwar sa.

When maan just turned and said hmmm.

Geet:-oh oh.kya, I mean if u booked the ticket ,

Maan lie down on the bed and said geet, it's late and good night.and check the packet brings some books and cds for u.

Geet looked at him with expected eyes

Maan how much want to say something but again again her saying same thing making him loose his temper,his anger is rising, he don't want to hurt her by his anger but .

Geet sat down and said what I will do kuwar sa, I know ,I'm wrong .I shouldn't but,they r my family, she is my mother, whole life craved for their love and affection and care now when for the first time she wants something from me how I will refuse her, what I will say, kuwar sa,pls forgive me. Even I can't stay away from u,but''krishna jee pls show me some path.

Geet thinks and know her kuwar sa is right , he witnessed the torture on her there and feared to see the pain in her eyes again but her masa called, what she will do, as a wife listen to her husband , her kuwar sa who is her life, or listen to her mother as a daughter. Her masa who brought up her.

Which path she will chose as a wife or as daughter ?

With some decision , she lay down on maan's chest and hugged him tightly .

Almost full night both maaneet r away from sleeping but slowly at the late night,  sleep come to their eyes to take them to few peaceful moments may be.

Next morning, geet stirred and wake up to find out she is hold by her kuwar sa securely.

Geet is looking at maan who is sleeping byt holding her tightly , as if she is going away from her.

Geet knows he is right but how can refused her masa.she knows how her kuwar sa worried for her safety there , her happiness there. What an irony of the life , her own parents house '''she kissed his forehead and whisper ,I love kuwar sa, I know it's not cause u can't stay away from me but it's cause u can't see me inch of pain again. My respect for u increase more.thanks krishna jee, u gave me kuwar sa as my husband.

Later,at the day, Geet placed the juice glass on the table when maan came from gym and standing behind her ,

his hot breath make her shiver, he bend and touch her ear lobe gently & licking it little  and make geet moaned  & she also leaned towards her kuwar sa.

Maan bend and kissing her shoulder and said u will not go anywhere and u know na sona, I can't stay away from u,

Geet turned and hugged his sweaty body & said hmmm kuwar sa when maan just take her in his arms and went to washroom for shower and their love .

Their love again make them forget about the strom temporarily and make them busy in their world & their work,

After passionate moment ,full day maaneet r busy in their respective world .

Here in geet's parental house:-

Dadi sa:- tune aapne uss abhsugan beti ko bula lya na, dekh kaise hain , hope u called ur beti and for her I can't let mey family broke and our heir of this family abandon us.for that so called a mere girl, I thought after her marriage may be we will get some peace but no,

For the first time geet's masa flinched to hear this all but then said slowly she said she will come.I'll asked her once again.

Dadi sa:- go and called her and make her blackmail by emotion, from the day brij came to know what we have done with her  and brij told us to forget him,

Geet's Masa:- we tried na to make him understand but'.

Dadi sa:-ha now only if he get to know or see or witnessed we don't have any problem with that girl, our so called daughter then he will be back here , will not abandon us. And along with that we have to make him agree through geet to engaged with Shekhawat Family with their daughter, they will give lots of property also,

We have little luck also that we don't have to give anything on geet's marriage, they just take her here from but that girl and her shadow will never leave, still I don't know who informed brij about our every deed with geet.

Chachi sa(geet's house) gulped her saliva in fear and looked another side but continue her work.

Jannat:-

At night ,Maan is playing with her curl when geet said slowly kuwar sa .

Maan nuzzled her cheek with his nose and just said hmmm.

But it's make geet forget the word she has to say and make her moan .

Geet hold his hand and said suniye na ek baar pehele.

Maan sit half  and said hmmm, bolo.

Geet looked down and said oh masa called me again and said bhai sa will be there and come back to the family if I will go there and soon there will be engagement ceremony of bhai sa's so, kuwar sa.

Maan listen to her calmly then said hmm, I will talk to brij, when he will be there , I will try to go with u or we will later meet him and his would be wife .

Geet:-kuwar sa, how could u say this, my own brother's engagement and I'll miss no, will go there, pls pls but maan looked at him sternly then said I already told u and now it's over.

Geet hold his elbow and said pls kuwar sa,

Maan:-Sona it's final u r not going anywhere and no more word.

Geet:-kuwar sa.

Maan:-GEET.

Geet stop at her place when Maan shouts at her AGAIN AND AGAIN SAME THING U R SAYING CAN'T U UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY, OR DO U THINK I'M JUST BLABERING SOMETHING , IF U REALLY WANT TO GO THEN GO NO PROBLEM AND STAY THERE AND DON'T EVER THINK TO COME BACK HERE, I HAD UR ENOUGH NON SENSE, NOT A SINGLE THING U WILL UNDERSTAND, HOW MUCH I'M TRYING TO BE COOL BUT U, U CAN FORGET HER AND THEIR HARSH WORDS NOT ME, BUT IT'S LIKE THEY R MORE CLOSE  TO U THAN ME THEN  GO , I WILL NOT STOP U BUT REMEMBER DON'T COME TO ME THAT THEY HURT U OR ANYTHING AND ANOTHER THING PACK UR EVERYTHING IF U WANT TO GO THERE WILL BOOK UR TICKET FOR THERE.

Maan leave the room and leaving behind a shatter geet,there, her kuwar sa today say something to his sona, that will not heal soon may be or only he can able to heal but those words r too strong,

She sit there silently and thinking about those words which makes her heart bleed, how could her kuwar sa said any one other than him have priority in her life, how, could his kuwar sa said to leave her forever, she fall on the bed and crying there bitterly, as after long time, she got some rude words which fully erased from her life by her kuwar sa. She cried and cried there.

Later maan came to the room to find her life is cuddling like a ball and crying there bitterly still, her whole body is shaking .

He called her Geet,who slowly get up and like little child wipes her tears and looked at him

Geet's painful eyes and tear full eyes make maan's heart stop almost but he know there will be only humiliation, problem, tension and hurt and pain for her, how could he forget those days, that night ,no he can't make her go from that way again. He can die , he take her punishment, her anger, her blamed, accusation but can't see her in pain for that reason once again.

What an irony of a life , both r know each other  so well, both r right in their place still there is problem but when there is love is so strong when love become pure worship also then they will handled it also but how they will handled it? Or really this strom will affect their love paradise again.

Precap:-

Action, Reaction & Passion

Previous Part:-

Undying Passion & Possessiveness :-Page124

Next Part:-

Action, Reaction & Passion:- Page 29

here is the next part

hope u all like it

pls read and do comments

pls pressed the liked button

pls see the note also

& give me lots of comments and likes

Sorry for any mistake

sorry for any grammatical or spelling mistake

love

rakhi

PS:- m nervous for this part pls tell me how is it

Disclaimer :- this story & concept solely belong to me and my property if any one try to copy without telling me or try to take this  & try to copy & paste it any where then I'll take legal action against him or her , pls don't copy this FF & it's concept

P.S .:- any one want pm for this FF then send me buddy req or post a comment here

Trust me all dearies , don't feel sad there r many thing store in this FF and
geet want to go to her mayka  as a daughter she always craved for the love from her parents and her family but never got and now when her mother called her , she thinks it's out of love but will she able to go or not , if go then, let's see just trust me dearies

MAANEET  R SOUL OF THIS FF

& trust me dearies pls keep giving me ur love & supports 

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 20 August 2012 at 11:50pm

The following 187 member(s) liked the above post:

anukutty82nehavashitaniakhaled48luminousaparna_mjoooooooooooooorostJaneRochesterhottyangelshubhiguptagurtimanetsravanthi93Candy_jsSarah08jaasz_25urs_anamikatracy1191AISHAJSMONIJA78tania90mandakini_marchdivyaraghanizymalmudiansshugoyalkalpna123shdishalethasanthoshmita1993PoonamTsheetalvasanonabebumeenaveedmans22-divya-lovepoopreet.harmankaxaMSgayatriShilalipisk_75bhawna02richu26mamatha.9290860623surbhijn106AameraTheSunShineanvashakhuranaprachidalmiaqueenbee001varthyadi000amrutavjoshinadia-arshadrunishataaneekainturakiranParimishtymaankisimmjeyanthi123maankijannAmor.asmanisstylishdollm-g19muskaan...LadyArwencrazyfanofdsdv-eiya-CrystalSayacutemishtimansi.tripathiAmElOdIfatema_007pranita1202nida6MakpieBeena_gNH1971priyasreepari1689drashtirockzzmetromastishri12CheckmateIWindreamymishti88d_soniaana1411doublecrossJananivjcnats0101SONU_29love4allbilly_rituangel_smily-maankimishti-gurti30hari21GudiyalovesguruSayaneeH.Lecterhappydays30Whypadhunihatrimoonlight44DantaDeepaajennmisty_drastifananjucoolsonu4eversoni4evaambeernrupzloveuharshithaaaaaaaAsh1991blueopalmeettu_AngelSonu_tanvi04ritzy09Niharika.Nairnehakapoor7Hanishadevi-Mitu-deepali1022Awari_Maan_Jyothi_Tia-AFreeBirdCherishhheytal-misty--love-Sexy_Witchdreamyharika16anyaa.gurtisanghita0000valli30richa_kapoorMonaSWritesDesigirls12impoojavermagill123-Mounika-suhaaana-Mithuna-Shruthelove2_somaLittle_Mermaid.priya_21kahkashansakinaTyrosona-rai--Ratna--freya123seemamary6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5sdlife19shalini28zaara2212mandy15_BlackPearl_divareenapreethimonikasethjasminerahuljanu_2006khwaishfanswetha10--aarthi--maanseenahtani88aamirkhanfanmaaniqrat_areebmandymore-BlushaLicious-Neelambari..bhanu_rekhagdumasmanesha76abinash079Madhuri53tamanna1391singh24dolly10drrose31goldenmoon-Orchid-spvd

maansee

IF-Sizzlerz

maansee

yeeepppeee mee first rakhi 

Edited by maansee - 15 August 2012 at 11:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhuri53

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Hi all
how r u all
I'm so happy to see the excitement for uds of this FF
thanku thanku thanku
I'm feeling so happy to see it and I'll try my best to always entertain u and make u all happy by my works

pls read the note and pls trust me also

first don't feel sad or tensed about the update as it's needed every relationship has ups & downs ,Here maaneet don't have any mus regarding each other but some times protectiveness become over protectiveness and over protectiveness for each other can also harm .BUT IF LOVE IS STRONG THEN NOTHING WILL HARM THEM .JUST TRUST ME.

NOW IT'S GEET's parental house , geet's masa who called geet to solved the problem there ,let's see what will happen now

Now about maan well in the concept and prologue I told how is maan from there judge Major Maan Singh Khurana.

Don't worry geet is not cry baby , she is fighter , brave girl again read the prologue & concept about GEET.

Story will unfold more and many more action, drama, romance, passion, twist and turns, here maaneet r not simple character but they have many complex in their character , they r normal human, they have anger , they have pain in their life, they have dream in their life , they react also like us , instant reaction, some times they r frustrated when they try to react badly,  some time realized , some times not, like this more will come  , the journey of MAANEET in new way ,till then keep reading Road To Love N Beyond 
First trust me dearies, every incident happened ,is happening and will happen only good for maaneet and their relationship

if u feel any part sad and don't want to read then don't know what to say for always showing everything happy, in real life we don't have happy life always, sad , hurt pain all r part of our life then how maaneet r exceptions

P.S:-Feel free to criticize me or express ur views I would love to read ur views
pls pls read and do comments and pls pressed the liked button

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 15 August 2012 at 11:26pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

divyaraghanibhawna02AameraAmor.m-g19CrystalSayametromastiLadyArwenpranita1202mansi.tripathinida6dreamymishti88shri12Awari_Maandreamyharikaimpoojavermasona-rai--Ratna--ammu5_BlackPearl_6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6maanseemandymorejanu_2006aamirkhanfanmaaniqramonikasethdumas-BlushaLicious-Neelambari..Madhuri53tamanna1391goldenmoondrrose31-Orchid-spvd

maansee

IF-Sizzlerz

maansee

Edited by maansee - 15 August 2012 at 11:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhuri53Krishna_Sourav

maansee

IF-Sizzlerz

maansee

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

Edited by maansee - 15 August 2012 at 11:29pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyArwennida6_AngelSonu_love2_somaimpoojavermamaaniqraammu5Madhuri53-BlushaLicious--Orchid-spvdKrishna_Sourav

maansee

IF-Sizzlerz

maansee

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
thanks rakhi ...full of love ... par ye  kya ... geet ke maa ney unke pyaare pardise mai aag laga di ... kwarsa said those harsh word to her...

geet baby samgho apne maan ko ...

please mat joo ... maan is right ... tumhe dukh hi mielgaa waha...

please rakhi maan ko sath bhejna...

nahi to pata nahi vo devil uska kya karegee...

maan chup chap sab samghoo . plz...

Edited by maansee - 17 August 2012 at 12:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhuri53Krishna_Sourav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top