Arjun

awww

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

throwingshadows

throwingshadows

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
the last min of the show when arjun returns the clip to riya was so cute <3  cant wait to see their relationship grow

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ITSME135AnshikaaailuvrainaartiRong_riaDesiiiDivaaadreamyshadowsabhi_arshilovermushiroxxFantasia_junkieZaYaHolicmeghasingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "awww" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abhi_arshilover

IF-Rockerz

abhi_arshilover

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Me too. They'll have a really good chemistry. Waiting for more of their scenes.

Arshi-licious01

IF-Rockerz

Arshi-licious01

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Me too… I love their BG music… Its cute… Their jodi is superb, I'm also waiting for it to grow… I heard Sana tweeted about a kissing scene between her and Arjun… Don't know if its true as I'm not on Twitter, but if it is, I'm eagerly waiting for it… 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxZaYaHolic

sam78

Goldie

sam78

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
it was beautiufal. waiting for more cute scene for arjun and riya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi-licious01

Me too' I love their BG music' Its cute' Their jodi is superb, I'm also waiting for it to grow' I heard Sana tweeted about a kissing scene between her and Arjun' Don't know if its true as I'm not on Twitter, but if it is, I'm eagerly waiting for it' 
OMG really?
where did u hear dis?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia_junkie

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
i loved it...she was about to cry i think when she talked to that lady abt killing her own daughter...just then she opened the door of the car n saw her clip...that smile on her face was adorable...
point point: arjun made her smile...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia_junkiemeghasinghZaYaHolic

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushiroxx

i loved it...she was about to cry i think when she talked to that lady abt killing her own daughter...just then she opened the door of the car n saw her clip...that smile on her face was adorable...
point point: arjun made her smile...Wink

@Bold- Yeah...Smile

totally agree wid everyone...the last scenes of both the epis be it the first one where Riya stares at Arjun while he was cleaning his wound or the clip scene wr awesome...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiiiDivaaaFantasia_junkiemeghasingh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.