Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Faisal Khan EXCEEDED the age limit for the show (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

frankshk

frankshk

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
remember what Abhishek Bachan told to Faisal & Shalini? k tm dono ko tu DID waly show me ja k compete krna chaiya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Faisal Khan EXCEEDED the age limit for the show (Page 2)" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TaShi_4ever

TaShi_4ever

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
hahahahaha...now i know hat the proverb "empty vessels make more sound" means...now that faisal's the winner...and he has PROVED evry1 who is the best...ppl r juzz finding ways 2 find fault...makes me laugh

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jas88NupaShantanuSoulshaaziHiral_Halwa

shaazi

IF-Dazzler

shaazi

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
lol  these posts make me laugh too...faisal is soo popular and a great dancer that people are actually jeaolous of him...he doesn't even seem 15 years old...he looks like a 12 or 13 year old...well once you become succesful people starts pointing fingers at you...

Edited by shaazi - 13 August 2012 at 5:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jas884159NupaShantanuSoulPrincess_Ameera

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geremania

Faisal is almost 15 years old now. Next year he would have been eligible for DID4. He always stood out right from day 1 with a bigger physique. It was shameful enough to allow him to compete with kids as little as 6 yr (Jeet) to 12 yr (Rohan). Not only did he have the unfair advantage of being PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY stronger than the little kids, he was also given unfair moral support from the judges constantly. And still Saumya, Rohan and even Jeet were equal, even better than him in terms of genuine dance talent.

To make him win "LITTLE" masters is like allowing Sonu Nigam to compete in and win Indian Idol. Why even carry out the competition and morally degrade the other kids confidence when Geeta maaa had chosen her winner in the auditions itself? Dead

And OM at 2nd? I wouldnt even go there... Its like they want to prove season 1 and 2 skippers are better no matter how painfully UNORIGINAL and PLAGIARIZING they are...  

kashishsh

Groupbie

kashishsh

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Its so funny that people are actually trying just too hard to find faults in Faisal...Lol.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jas88NupaPrincess_AmeeraShantanuSoul

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=KiSha_4ever]hahahahaha...now i know hat the proverb "empty vessels make more sound" means...now that faisal's the winner...and he has PROVED evry1 who is the best...ppl r juzz finding ways 2 find fault...makes me laugh

Edited by 4159 - 13 August 2012 at 6:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupa

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Geremania]Faisal is almost 15 years old now. Next year he would have been eligible for DID4. He always stood out right from day 1 with a bigger physique. It was shameful enough to allow him to compete with kids as little as 6 yr (Jeet) to 12 yr (Rohan). Not only did he have the unfair advantage of being PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY stronger than the little kids, he was also given unfair moral support from the judges constantly. And still Saumya, Rohan and even Jeet were equal, even better than him in terms of genuine dance talent.

To make him win "LITTLE" masters is like allowing Sonu Nigam to compete in and win Indian Idol. Why even carry out the competition and morally degrade the other kids confidence when Geeta maaa had chosen her winner in the auditions itself? Dead

And OM at 2nd? I wouldnt even go there... Its like they want to prove season 1 and 2 skippers are better no matter how painfully UNORIGINAL and PLAGIARIZING they are...   [/QUOTE

Edited by 4159 - 13 August 2012 at 6:40am

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
[quate_4159] seriously nd even anyone has problem with faisal as contestant/participant, why are they not report earliar??????? why are they reporting after the winning d trophy nd demoralize the individual...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu78Nupa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top