Faisal Khan EXCEEDED the age limit for the show

Posted: 11 years ago
Faisal is almost 15 years old now. Next year he would have been eligible for DID4. He always stood out right from day 1 with a bigger physique. It was shameful enough to allow him to compete with kids as little as 6 yr (Jeet) to 12 yr (Rohan). Not only did he have the unfair advantage of being PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY stronger than the little kids, he was also given unfair moral support from the judges constantly. And still Saumya, Rohan and even Jeet were equal, even better than him in terms of genuine dance talent.

To make him win "LITTLE" masters is like allowing Sonu Nigam to compete in and win Indian Idol. Why even carry out the competition and morally degrade the other kids confidence when Geeta maaa had chosen her winner in the auditions itself? ðŸ¤¢

And OM at 2nd? I wouldnt even go there... Its like they want to prove season 1 and 2 skippers are better no matter how painfully UNORIGINAL and PLAGIARIZING they are...  
faisal isnt 15yrs old..he is 13 years old
He is 14+. Check out his facebook. They never mention the correct age of these kids on the show.
Originally posted by Geremania

He is 14+. Check out his facebook. They never mention the correct age of these kids on the show.

He has a personal fb?
on zee tv website, they put 13

but i knew in the beginning of the show he is 14

i think the age limit is 13
i read somewhere he is 14
LoL
Jab churiya Dana Chug Gae tu Shoor Machany ka Faida?😆

and by the way Geremania
The dancer does not have to re-season after a season has

Originally posted by Geremania

The facebook a/c use by his Fan's Not he himself use it.
remember what Abhishek Bachan told to Faisal & Shalini? k tm dono ko tu DID waly show me ja k compete krna chaiya
hahahahaha...now i know hat the proverb "empty vessels make more sound" means...now that faisal's the winner...and he has PROVED evry1 who is the best...ppl r juzz finding ways 2 find fault...makes me laugh