Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ankita2804

IF-Rockerz

ankita2804

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
 All of you might have got to know about the new RAMAYAN (based on Ram-Charit Manas) which is being telecasted every Sunday @ 11 am on Zee  Tv  

The casting of RAM-Sita-Lakshman is still not revealed... 
but I got to know about the actor playing Hanumaan

He is 

THAKUR  ANOOPSINGH 

He has done many historical/mythological shows earlier...  now let's see how he portraits the role of Lord Hanumaan 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Princessdisha17VibhishnaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":: RAMAYAN (Zee TV) cast - HANUMAN ::" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ankita2804

IF-Rockerz

ankita2804

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
 Here are the list of some of his ealier works :  

DWARKADHEESH- Bhagwan Shree Krishna (as Dusshashan)

Kahani Chandrakanta Ki  (as Birju)  

Jai Jai Jai Bajrangbali (as Parshuram)  

Chandra Gupt Maurya  

Some other shows :  

Edited by ankita2804 - 13 August 2012 at 3:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BhavanabVibhishna.Vrish.The.Patthaaka.Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for the information, Ankita.

As an actor he seems to have done a lot of diverse roles, but how well someone does in a role depends on direction too. So far, the direction of this Ramayan is seriously lacking, so I don't know how well Hanumanji will be portrayed. Let's see.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Patthaaka.

ankita2804

IF-Rockerz

ankita2804

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
ya, u are right...!! Mr. Gopal Krishna is a good director, but I dont think this time he is directing for Sagar Pictures. Remember Shakuntala ! I loved that show directed by him. It looks like that this show will also suffer as B R Chopra's Ramayan did.

I think the Final cast is revealed... and heard that Rushiraj may play the young Ram... !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Patthaaka.

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita2804

ya, u are right...!! Mr. Gopal Krishna is a good director, but I dont think this time he is directing for Sagar Pictures. Remember Shakuntala ! I loved that show directed by him. It looks like that this show will also suffer as B R Chopra's Ramayan did.

I think the Final cast is revealed... and heard that Rushiraj may play the young Ram... !!

Gagan Malik will play Ram and Neil Bhatt will play Lakshman. Don't know about Sita though.

I didn't really like Shakuntala the show...it looked a bit too modernized for being a Satya yuga show, didn't it? But yeah, I see this show going the same route as BR Chopra's Ramayan. I'm dubious about its success.

ankita2804

IF-Rockerz

ankita2804

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
i didn't knew that shakuntala was from Satya Yuga Shocked I though it was after Ramayan ROFL
I liked the places, costumes very much. even I was uncomfortable with such modernisation... but it was nice in the earlier.. laer on they pulled the story too much...

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita2804

i didn't knew that shakuntala was from Satya Yuga Shocked I though it was after Ramayan ROFL
I liked the places, costumes very much. even I was uncomfortable with such modernisation... but it was nice in the earlier.. laer on they pulled the story too much...

I'm almost positive that Shakuntala took place in satya yuga, as they were very old ancestors of  the pandavas and kauravas.

I only saw it in the earlier, but I agree that sets were nice. Sagar Arts sets are usually nice. It was by Sagar Arts, right?

ankita2804

IF-Rockerz

ankita2804

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I am confused about that , because the data says that 'Shakuntala' is created by Sagar Arts and produced by Sagar Pictures...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top