Lets introduce ourselves properly

Posted: 11 years ago
Okay guys I think we dont know each other that properly(or maybe i dont). Lets start with me!
My name is jassi(nickname). Real name is Harjas. I live in canada . currently in highschool. I love to watch movies, tv shows and my favorite show is IPKKND. My fav actor is the lead of the same show, Barun and sanaya. SRK from bolly. I think thats all about it. Now on to you! I m eager to know you all!😊
Edited by -Harjas- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjalika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice idea

my nickname is anji or anju and full name is anjali . im from chandigarh and 14 years old . I luv watching movies too and watch only madhubala on tv .

Originally posted by: Anjalika13

nice idea

my nickname is anji or anju and full name is anjali . im from chandigarh and 14 years old . I luv watching movies too and watch only madhubala on tv .

good! we are almost the same age then!😆 I just love indian tv! I follow only a of few shows: Parichay, Balika vadhu, adaalat, and CID ðŸ˜ƒ what actor do you like?for me from tv is sameer soni and from bollywood are akshay kumar and SRK!
Edited by unusual - 11 years ago
Anjalika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: unusual

good! we are almost the same age then!😆 I just love indian tv! I follow only a of few shows: Parichay, Balika vadhu, adaalat, and CID ðŸ˜ƒ what actor do you like?for me from tv is sameer soni and from bollywood are akshay kumar and SRK!

yaa...okk...from tv i like ashish kapoor n bollywood SRK , sallu n ranbir kapoor ðŸ˜†