Punjabi Channel
Punjabi Channel

India-Forums

Lets introduce ourselves properly

.Boss. IF-Dazzler
.Boss.
.Boss.

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Okay guys I think we dont know each other that properly(or maybe i dont). Lets start with me!
My name is jassi(nickname). Real name is Harjas. I live in canada . currently in highschool. I love to watch movies, tv shows and my favorite show is IPKKND. My fav actor is the lead of the same show, Barun and sanaya. SRK from bolly. I think thats all about it. Now on to you! I m eager to know you all!Smile

Edited by -Harjas- - 05 January 2013 at 8:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalika13

Anjalika13 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalika13
Anjalika13

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
nice idea

my nickname is anji or anju and full name is anjali . im from chandigarh and 14 years old . I luv watching movies too and watch only madhubala on tv .
.Boss. IF-Dazzler
.Boss.
.Boss.

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalika13

nice idea

my nickname is anji or anju and full name is anjali . im from chandigarh and 14 years old . I luv watching movies too and watch only madhubala on tv .
good! we are almost the same age then!LOL I just love indian tv! I follow only a of few shows: Parichay, Balika vadhu, adaalat, and CID Big smile what actor do you like?for me from tv is sameer soni and from bollywood are akshay kumar and SRK!

Edited by unusual - 14 August 2012 at 1:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalika13

Anjalika13 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalika13
Anjalika13

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by unusual

Originally posted by Anjalika13

nice idea

good! we are almost the same age then!LOL I just love indian tv! I follow only a of few shows: Parichay, Balika vadhu, adaalat, and CID Big smile what actor do you like?for me from tv is sameer soni and from bollywood are akshay kumar and SRK!
yaa...okk...from tv i like ashish kapoor n bollywood SRK , sallu n ranbir kapoor LOL
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top