Fan Fictions

||VIRMAN||PYAR THA YA KUCH AUR * EPILOGUE * Pg 147 - Page 80

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
tere stay tuned mein stay kafi longstaying ho jata h! plzzz abhi next upd8 isme uske baad PMKK!😉 Edited by abbay - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: abbay

tere stay tuned mein stay kafi longstaying ho jata h! plzzz abhi nt upd8 isme uske baad PMKK!😉

🤣 🤣 🤣
FlowerHater thumbnail

kya 🤣?ab ise bhi upd8 kr!!!!aur wid aisa virat jise agar maanvi mna kre for marriage to woh is kidnap r k le jake marriage kr le!!!!!!😉
kateyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorrryyy 4 late again (i think ye line parh k tm b bor ho gyi hogi jaise mai likh likh k thak gyi ye sab ko aaj kal soorrry bht hi use krna parhta hai soorry word i hate date dat word but my manhos pc😡😡😡😡😡) n u hav stopped pm me ur stories 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 i had told u my prblm by pm u but i think u had not read it 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 plz do pm ur stories
Part 27 : Awsum update so maanvi is getting flashes of her past which bought virat's fear n insecurities dat was portrayed brilliantly ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ , he wants 2 marry her asap he thinks after dat she will not leave him but he should not rush 2wards everything by doing dat he unknowingly forcing himself on her he should trust on her n mostly his luv 4 her if he truly luvs she will forgive him n never leaves him , poor heer can't make prem fall 4 her 😆😆 . i don't want virman 2 get married so soon wht if she gains her memory back after marriage she can misunderstands him n his luv dat he was doing all dis bcoz she was unwell i don't want any misunderstanding btw dem i want dem 2 get married after gaining her memory back solve all der prblms n live happily
Part 28 : Again awsum update luved d way maanvi trying 2 convince virat 2 let her go 4 her frndz wedding n d way trio (virat , viren n jeevi) was worried 4 her 2 let her go alone she is very lucky 2 hav all dese  who luv her alot , virat is very obessed with her he can't stay away 4rm her 4 3dayz he was missing her badly even virika was missing her she is d life of d house when she is around all feel dey r alive n when she is away all bcame sad n all , badi b convo with  virat n virika was really cute n virat got hurt when she don't hug him ( i don't think dat was weird mom is always first in everything ) yes she can hug him after dat but she didn't dat was weird may b she gain her memory back , just teasing him or prem had met her at dat wedding ( i think dat jnb ghyb haina kafi dair se sumthing is fishy ) but u know best
😊
negha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update please Update soon ...
N.Pankaj thumbnail

fabolous...update soon !!!

manvilover18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
plzzz plzzz update this story...
naina927 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kateyes

Sorrryyy 4 late again (i think ye line parh k tm b bor ho gyi hogi jaise mai likh likh k thak gyi ye sab ko aaj kal soorrry bht hi use krna parhta hai soorry word i hate date dat word but my manhos pc😡😡😡😡😡) n u hav stopped pm me ur stories 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 i had told u my prblm by pm u but i think u had not read it 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 plz do pm ur stories
Part 27 : Awsum update so maanvi is getting flashes of her past which bought virat's fear n insecurities dat was portrayed brilliantly ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ , he wants 2 marry her asap he thinks after dat she will not leave him but he should not rush 2wards everything by doing dat he unknowingly forcing himself on her he should trust on her n mostly his luv 4 her if he truly luvs she will forgive him n never leaves him , poor heer can't make prem fall 4 her 😆😆 . i don't want virman 2 get married so soon wht if she gains her memory back after marriage she can misunderstands him n his luv dat he was doing all dis bcoz she was unwell i don't want any misunderstanding btw dem i want dem 2 get married after gaining her memory back solve all der prblms n live happily
Part 28 : Again awsum update luved d way maanvi trying 2 convince virat 2 let her go 4 her frndz wedding n d way trio (virat , viren n jeevi) was worried 4 her 2 let her go alone she is very lucky 2 hav all dese  who luv her alot , virat is very obessed with her he can't stay away 4rm her 4 3dayz he was missing her badly even virika was missing her she is d life of d house when she is around all feel dey r alive n when she is away all bcame sad n all , badi b convo with  virat n virika was really cute n virat got hurt when she don't hug him ( i don't think dat was weird mom is always first in everything ) yes she can hug him after dat but she didn't dat was weird may b she gain her memory back , just teasing him or prem had met her at dat wedding ( i think dat jnb ghyb haina kafi dair se sumthing is fishy ) but u know best
😊

RESERVED FOR MY REPLY
naina927 thumbnail

CHAPTER 29

all the people were sitting in the hall, listening to manvi and her stories about the wedding while virat was just looking at manvi trying to understand why manvi didnt hug him... why did she she just smile at him... he couldnt take it... it was hurting him... hurting him beyond limit...
virat got up and went upstairs which didnt went unnoticed by manvi. she made an excuse and went upstairs. while the others knew that virman want some privacy... some time alone...
manvi went to her room n saw virat looking out of the window...
manvi whispered to herself " so typical... he would never change... "
manvi tiptoed to virat and hugged him from behind.
manvi : virat... i missed you...
virat jerked manvi's hands and pinned her to the wall
virat : u missed me...??? oh really... may be thats why u met everyone except me... on the top u want me to believe that i am your priced possession... u ignored me manvi... ignored me n my love...
manvi : i wanted to meet you in private... if i would have hugged u downstairs, i wouldnt have been able to stop myself from kissing you... 😉
virat : kya kaha...???
manvi : virat... i missed you so much yaar... i love you soo much...
virat : manvi ki bacchi... u scared the hell out of me...
manvi : scared...??? why were u scared...??? koi raaz chupakar rakha hua hai kya mujhse...?? 😉
virat : huh...???
manvi : darr tha ke tumhara jhooth sabke saamne aa jaega...???
virat : ye... ye kya bakwaas kar rahi ho...
manvi : ab please mera haath chod do... its hurting me and hug me chep... 😳
virat hugged manvi next moment promising himself n manvi that he would never let her go... he would always protect her in his embrace and he would love her till hs last breath...
manvi : virat...
virat : shh...
manvi agreed and continued hugging virat and his hold around her was speaking volumes... manvi was feeling protectiveness and possessiveness in his touch which she always loved like anything...
manvi : please ab chod do virat...
virat : promise me u would never leave me again...
manvi : i promise... but will you promise me something...???
virat : yes... anything u want...
manvi : promise me that you would never lie to me... you would never hide things from me...
virat separated manvi from him and looked at her wondering what got into his manvi... when did she become that demanding...
manvi : virat... promise karo na...
virat : i promise...
manvi : pakka wala promise na...??? 😉
virat : haan pakka wala promise...
manvi : ok cool... lets go down then... warna abhi saare upar hi aa jaegien...
virat : i know... lets go...
manvi smiled at virat and was going towards the door when virat held her hand thereby stopping her from leaving... manvi turned around and looked at virat asking the reason for his act. virat pulled manvi towards him, crashing her petite form against his chest.
virat : did anything happen at the engagement...???
manvi : huh... 😕
virat : i asked did anything happen at the engagement party...???
manvi : yes... actually sargam n vikas got engaged... haha... viru... tumne mujhe itna miss kia ke tumhara dimag hi hil gaya... 😆
virat : shut up... u know i am not asking about that engagement...
manvi : then what are you asking about...???
virat : manvi i can feel that u are not the same... no wasnt like this mannu... after the acci... i mean...
manvi : so u are trying to say that after the accident, i lost the balance of my brain or what... main pagal ho gayi hoon kya...???
virat : nahi manvi... mera woh matlab nahi tha... anyways i hope u took good care of yourself and took the medicines on time...
manvi : yeah... i took absolutely good care of myself hone wale patidev... now shall we...???
virat : yeah... but i am not convinced...
manvi : i will convince you one day...

later that night
manvi called up virat and there on seeing manvi calling him, virat smiled thinking that his manvi is back in form...
virat : hello...
manvi : suno ji...
virat : hain...??? 😲
manvi : arrey aap mere hone wale pati hain na... toh aapka naam kaise le sakti hoon...
virat : manvi tum beemar ho kya...???
manvi : nahi toh... kyun...???
virat : tum ne mujhe aap kaha... fir suno ji kaha...
manvi : arrey i am just practicising... you wont understand...
virat : ohh...
manvi : virat can i ask you a question...???
virat : question...??? and that too at midnight... okk let it be... u can ask me anything manvi...
manvi : virat... what if u reach a point where u have to choose between your love and your best friend and mind it, you can save only one of them... who would u choose...???
virat who was a little sleepy but after listening to the question, he suddenly lost all his sleepiness n forgot abt his tiredness...
virat : k..kya...??
manvi : wohi jo tumne suna tha...
virat : ye kaisa sawaal hai...??? i cant answer this...
manvi : cmon virat... u are not a loser to not answer such a question...
virat took a long deep breath and calmed down himself.
virat : manvi... this question isnt valid for me atleast...
manvi : excuse me... can i know why and how...??
virat : your are my love as well as my best buddy... so how can i choose between the only thing i have... my love and my best buddy both are the same...
manvi : woww... u are brilliant virat... i never thought about... but...
virat : no more questions... now will you take some rest... you are very tired from the journey manvi...
manvi : yeah... i am tired... very tired... i do need some rest...
virat : okk... goodnight...
manvi : goodnight...

after 18 days
today was virman n virika's sangeet and they took permission from the elders for going out for sometime.
so virika went to sukhna lake... its pleasant to visit that place at night... moonlight.. flowing water n fresh air.
while virman went on a long drive...
manvi : pinch me...
virat looked at manvi and pinched her hard...
manvi : ahh... why did u pinch me so hard...?? u idiot...
virat : you only asked me to... so jyada chillam chilli mat machao...
manvi : virat... i cant believe it was our sangeet tonight... i mean cmon after 2 days, we will get married...
virat : i know manvi... i am very excited and happy... i cant believe i will have u for the rest of my life after two days...
manvi : virat... after two days... we will break our friendship and start a new relationship... we will be man n wife... kaisa hoga na woh sab kuch... i wonder...
virat : jo bhi hoga humari zindagi ka sabse khoobsurat waqt hoga...
manvi : i too hope so... virat we are about to start a new life, so
virat : so...??? whats going in your mind manvi...???
manvi : virat... leta make one confession each... something we havent shar4ed with each other till date...
virat : dont be foolish... its just so silly...
manvi : so cmon... lets do something silly... tum toh aise baat kar rahe ho jaise u are 60 yrs old or something...
virat : manvi listen i dont have anything to confess... maine tumse apne dil ki har baat kahi hai... kuch nahi chupaya maine tumse manvi... trust me...
manvi : i trust you virat... let it be... lets go home...
virat : okk...

FlowerHater thumbnail
yeayyy

meko feeling aa ri h k ya to maanvi ko kuch yaad aya h ya prem usse mila in engagement ya to kisi common frnd ki wajeh se she has got an hint about what had happened b4 accident!

naina pehle nahi let her memory return after the marriage only!!!!!!!!!!1
Edited by abbay - 10 years ago