Fan Fictions

||VIRMAN||PYAR THA YA KUCH AUR * EPILOGUE * Pg 147 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

mika17

Goldie

mika17

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Awesome update

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||VIRMAN||PYAR THA YA KUCH AUR * EPILOGUE * Pg 147 (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preity_d

IF-Sizzlerz

preity_d

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
wow... waiting to see the next part and virman meet 

anupabose

anupabose

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Please update soon..great writing

harshana1

harshana1

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
wow what a great story hope u update soon and pls add me to ur pm list

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
those who want to be added in the pm list... should send me a buddy request asap...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-princess-shaimah

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
PART 6
manvi wiped her tears and was really happy. she went back to prem's room and saw him sitting on the bed and his head in his hands... manvi went to him and asked whether he was fine or not... prem lifted his head and his eyes were red as if he cried. manvi got worried  cupped his face and asked  " prem... are you okk...??? what happened..?? "  prem said nothing instead hugged her holding her waist tightly like never wanting to let her go... manvi let him be and gave him the much needed comfort as she could clearly see in his eyes that prem was disturbed over something...

suddenly there was a knock on the door, they turned around and saw preet standing there and smiking... manvi was embarassed  and stepped backward as she realised that they both were really close to each other and in an awkward position.. manvi couldnt help but blush seeing preet giving them "carry on... m leaving "  look...

prem invited preet inside and asked " what are you doing here dude...??? and too without even informing me...??"  preet sarcastically said  " dekha manvi yr... u have changed my friend... now he only likes your company... kya asar hai tumhara mere dost pe...??? "  manvi said  " ohhh... plllsss preet... stop teasing okk... or i also know  by whose's name i should tease you... "

preet diverted the topic and said " forget it guys... lets go out for a long drive and  ice cream... what say..???"
manvi  said " yeah for sure... i would love to but..." 
prem said  " no if and but ... miss manvi chaudhary"
manvi siad " par ek baar sun to lo yaar..."
prem said " shoot..."
manvi  said "  after the drive u guys have to drop me back  home... dats it..."
prem said " le... bas... tum mujhe heart attack dene ka ek bhi mauka nahi chhodti na..."
manvi said  "  kaise chod du prem ji... "
preet said " agar aap dono ka ho gya ho prem ji aur manvi ji... toh chale...??"

they all went for the drive and then prem and preet dropped manvi at her place...

in the car...
preet: kya hua hai bhai...???
prem : kuch ni yaar...
preet: ab sach bta...
prem: yaar i am feeling like i will lose manvi... and i am very afraid of it.. i thnik she doesnt love me...
preet: and what made you think like that...???
prem : today i heard manvi talking to someone... her voice held a very different touch in it... her voice really displayed the happiness she was feeling on talking to that person... and ...
preet: u can tell me bro...
prem : and i felt my heart ripping apart... she is never that happy with me... i wonder if that person's phone call had the power of taking manvi away from me... then what would happen if that someone comes in front of her...
preet: arrey dont worry... these are the side - effects of love... u see it happens... and u know what today i saw love in her eyes... the love that i see in your eyes for her... ab toh i can say that manvi is my hone wali bhabhiji...

there in london...
virat was in tears when suddenly he remembers what happened few minutes back...  hw wiped his tears and was irritated on thinking what manvi said " prem... tumne toh meri jaan hi nikal di yaar... chhodo mujhe..." . this particular line was echoing in his mind and by each passing second his anger was reaching new heights... virat thought " how the hell is this prem...??? what was he doing with my manvi...??? and why did manvi asked him to leave her...??? nooo... god i have to know about this frame, prem whatevr his name is... but why am i being pissed off yaar...??? "  
virat was frustated and called vanshika " maa... aapko pta hai ye prem kaun hai...?? aur uska kya rishta hai manvi se...??? pllsss help me..." {maa... who is this prem and wat is his relation with manvi..???} 
vanshika was numb and didnt know what to tell virat, so she said " prem... he is manvi s college friend... nothing else..."  before she could say anything further virat had  already disconnected the call... virat sighed " dont lie to me maa... i know u cant... but dont worry i will see this prem when ill reach..." 

with that virat got up and finished his packing. he called sonia " ohh hello madam... packing karli ya nahi... pta hai na shaam ki flight h..." sonia replied " dont worry about me... just think about ur bhai, hone wali bhabhi and ofcourse yours and only yours manvi... mujhe yaad h about the flight and see you at the airport... but but but dont be late... bcos.." virat said " bcos ms. sonia doesnt like waiting for anybody... okk den see oyu... bye and tk care " 

they both boarded their flight and after a tiresome journey they landed to india, to be more precise they reached punjab, chadigarh and are heading towards vadera mansion...

Edited by naina927 - 18 August 2012 at 6:29am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889swetharaojaasz_25DOLLY_SHARMAaieshapatel77-princess-shivandhniShruthigowdakateyesscreen22Tuba_KSGchandana123Arroshadeepika03love_zainvamps1996shaalivirmananu0555kusharberryHuma0301xoxsusanxoxmika17nrithyaoshaimahaysha1989hooriia_xgirl_rocksBrunoMarsshilpa09Jannat94jia123sagarpreethi18shona_virmanlittlesmilepreetipcKanwal_chohan-BhabhiKiBehna-love_never_diespreity_d

mika17

Goldie

mika17

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Awesome update

Jannat94

IF-Dazzler

Jannat94

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Amazing update dear Heart
Plz make it long, really want to read more Smile
Thanx 4 d pm dear n update soon... Smile