Fan Fictions

||VIRMAN||PYAR THA YA KUCH AUR * EPILOGUE * Pg 147 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

Kanwal_chohan

IF-Rockerz

Kanwal_chohan

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Awesome update hope virat comes back soon do update soon and do pm me

Ps can you please accept my buddy request

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||VIRMAN||PYAR THA YA KUCH AUR * EPILOGUE * Pg 147 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

virman-fan

Goldie

virman-fan

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
loved d concept
plz pm

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
PART 4
manvi woke up early and got ready. she was sitting on the dining table and was looking very excited. beeji entered  the hall and saw manvi lost somewhere and  again and again checking her phone and smiling. beeji smiled and called everyone... manvi was snapped out of her thoughts by the laughter of her family members. rikesh sat on the diniing table and hid his face in the newspaper trying to control giggling. then he asked manvi " manvi good morning my princess... kaun aane wala hai...?? " manvi " good mrning dad... wow actually na prem was about to come and pick me up... but see he has not yet come and hadnt even called me once..." jeevika in order to tease manvi said " mannu why dont u go by urself... let him be.. and see how can he come so early at sumbody's place.. "  manvi " dee... am i not getting what you are saying... can you plss explain.."  jeevika  said " mannu look at the time... its only 7 oclock .. ohh i see you are that excited to meet him... ryt..???"
manvi blushed and went to her room without saying anything.
 naina was happy to see manvi react in this way. naina went to badi beeji and said " badi beeji main bahut khush hu apni manvi ke liye. ab uske saath sab accha hoga..." baji beeji replied " oye naina puttar... tennu ki ho gya h ( what happened to u dear..??) wo chudial pagal ho gyi h aur tu khush ho rahi h... mujhe toh kuch gadbad lagti h..."  naina smiled and further added " badi b mujhe lagta hai meri manvi prem ko pasand karti h... aur sach btao toh mujhe bhi prem bahut accha lga aur sanskari bhi... bas ab wo virat ko bhul jaye aur prem ko apna le... wahe guru bas itna sa kaam karde mera...!!!" badi beeji was annoyed and said " haan prem accha hai... par manvi ke liye toh apna virat hi sahi h naina... wo hi teri sirphiri beti ko sambhal sakta aur koi nahi... naina  ye toh soch kitna accha hoga agar teri dono betiyan ek hi ghar mein bahu banke jaaye toh... bas ab final hai teri sirphiri beti ki shaadi uss sirphire virat se hi hogi..." . " beeji par..." naina was cut by beeji who said " naina beeji bilkul sahi keh rahi h puttar... aur sach btao toh mein bhi yahi chahti hoon. aur vanshika aur  varun bhi.. kya burai hai agar dosti rishtedari mein badal jae toh..." naina nodded in positive and went to her room. 

at sharp 8 am, prem reached chaudhary's mansion. he entered and greeted everybody and then both he and manvi left for college... they spent  the whole day together trying to know each other better. while returning home prem and manvi went to an ice cream parlour and ordered their favourite flavours but for each other. 

manvi returned home and decided to visit shlok  to have a game of chess or so. she was passing from the corridor when she heard viren talking to vanshika. the door was slightly opened , so heard their conversation. viren was telling his mom that he really likes jeevika and wants to marry her and also that when yesterday he proposed her, she said YES...

manvi was really happy hearing this so she went inside and gave a tight hug to viren saying " virennn... i am very happy for you n dee... woww.. dats a very great news... main abhi  jaa kar vir... i mean prem ko btati hoon..."  
viren said " thank u soo much hone wali saali sahiba ji... waise ek baat bolun manvi...???"  she replied " puchne ki kya baat hai hone wale jiju... bolo na jo bolna h... "  viren being a successul  lawyer knew how to play his cards and said " manvi yr... prem accha ladka h na..?? i mean itni jaldi wow tumhara itna accha dost ban gya h... par tum bhai ko bhool to nai jaogi na..  main bhi na.. i know tum usko kaise bhoologi wo toh tumhara bachpan ka dost h na.. ryt..??" manvi replied " yeah... u r ryt... i cant forget him jiju...  toh kya hua agar wo mujhe bhul gya h ... kya hua agar usne mujhe ek baar bhi yaad ni kia, call ni kia, toh kya hua  k wo mujhe itna hurt kar rha h ... main chalti hoon abhi... bye aunty and hone wale jija ji..."

manvi left the room leaving viren smiling and vanshika confused on seeing viren smiling. 
vanshika : viren what was that..??? why did u bring the topic of prem,..?? and why are you smiling..??
viren : maa mubarak ho... virat ki khushi ab usse koi prem nahi cheen sakta... kyunki...
vanshika : kyunki kya beta...???
viren : maa apne dekha nahi jab  manvi  ko apni khushi kisise share karni thi toh kaise uske dimag mein sabse pehle virat ka naam aya... matlab ye hai k virat manvi ke sabse kareeb hai... par ek problem hai maa...???
vanshika : beta ab kaisi problem hai...??? kahin tum prem aur manvi ki nazdeekiyon ki baat toh nahi kar rhe..???
viren : maa problem ye nai h... problem toh ye hai k virat khud nahi jaanta k wo manvi se behad pyar krta h...?? aur jahan tak prem ki baat hai... manvi ke liye wo sirf ek dost h.. manvi is getting close to prem just to forget virat... maa wow bahut miss karti hai virat ko aur ye mujhe uski aankhon mein aaj dikh gya h...!!!
vanshika (hugs viren) : tum sahi keh raho viren... i am proud of  you my son, my talented lawyer ..."

in london, virat's sleep was disturbed by a phone call. he picked up the call and irritatedly said " ab kya ho gya...??? why are you disturbing me that early in the morning..??" the reply came " u idiot its not early in the morning... its 12 oclock and u r still sleeping...??" virat said " ohh plsss sonia... stop acting like i am a 5 yrs old kid and you are my mommy... " 

sonia replied " whatever...!!! but my sweet little baby get up and reach college in half an hour... and that is an order... cum soon.. me waiting.." virat hang up the call and went to freshen up.. he got ready fast, ate his brunch and left for college 

Edited by naina927 - 14 August 2012 at 3:11pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889jaasz_25DOLLY_SHARMAaieshapatel77Sheel22shivandhniShruthigowda-princess-aaliya172shaalivirmankateyesscreen22Tuba_KSGchandana123Arroshakajenvirmandeepika03love_zainvamps1996Huma0301xoxsusanxoxmika17nrithyaoshaimahaysha1989NiShal4Lifegirl_rocksBrunoMarsshilpa09Jannat94Kanwal_chohanshona_virmanlittlesmilepreetipcpreity_d-BhabhiKiBehna-love_never_diesLoveurlife1

BrunoMars

IF-Dazzler

BrunoMars

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Please PM! i will not be able to
comment often for now -vacation-
but I will after a week...

screen22

screen22

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
I have just read all the chapters and like the way you had start but then I found it difficult to read the Hindi, please can you English translation for me because I liked the way you had start, it was different because maanvi had a new friend prem, virat was oversea and he also has a new friend, I would like to read more, please English translation if possible.

Please continu and pm when you do?

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
PART 5

after few months
 manvi and prem were best of buddies... prem was in love with manvi... Heart
manvi had already met prem' s family ( yash and gayatri singhania)

yash singhania         
 his sister kulraj

and his  best friend preet juneja... 
prem's family likes manvi and now they were on friendly terms with the chaudhary's and vadera's
jeevika's and viren's love was accepted and the date of roka was also finalised
and virat was asked to come back as soon as possible...

the moment virat got the news of his bhai's roka with jeevika... he immediately out of happiness called manvi..
manvi was with prem at his place when her phone rang and she was on  seventh sky when she saw " chep calling "
she  went outside in the garden  &  picked up the call and said " chep..."  trying control her tears... 
virat also said " ded futiya... i hate you" .
manvi : i hate you too 
virat : i hate you three
manvi : i hate you more
virat : but i missed you meri sherni
manvi : is liye 6 mahino k baad call kr rhe ho... bahut busy hoge na london ki chudailon k saath..
virat : main wapas aa rha hoon, fir dekhunga tjhe aur...
manvi : aur...????
virat : aur kya..?? london se apni ek  friend ko bhi saath la raha hoon...
manvi : toh main kya karu...?? shehar mein mithai baantu kynki meri didi ka dewar aa rha h..
virat : haan meri bhabhi ki behna...
manvi : jaldi aa jao partner... i cant wait to see you...
virat : bus  karo meri drama queen...!!!
just then prem came looking for manvi and hugged her from behind and manvi was scared and said " prem... tumne toh meri jaan hi nikal di yr... chhodo mujhe" to which prem replied " chhod dia... m waiting inside" and went.
virat : manvi... tum theek ho... kaun tha wo..??
manvi : arrey wo toh prem tha par leave him.. and just tell me when are you cuming back...??"
virat :  in two days meri jaan... and then we will be together.. c u soon... bye...
manvi : bye virat...!!!

virman were in tears by the time they ended the call...

Edited by naina927 - 14 August 2012 at 3:12pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889jaasz_25swetharaoAaliiaaDOLLY_SHARMAaieshapatel77Shruthigowda-princess-shivandhnikateyesTuba_KSGchandana123Arroshaniayadavdeepika03love_zainramaniranivamps1996shaalivirmananu0555Krazzy4u786xoxsusanxoxHuma0301mika17nrithyaoshaimahaysha1989BrunoMarsshilpa09Jannat94shona_virmanpreetipcKanwal_chohanpreity_d-BhabhiKiBehna-love_never_diesLoveurlife1

niki795

IF-Sizzlerz

niki795

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
nice update.. plz pm me next time when u update

shaimah

Goldie

shaimah

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
awesome update
please do pm me or else i wont know if you have updated or not!
please do pm!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naina927

Post Reply New Post

Go to top