Fan Fictions

||VIRMAN||PYAR THA YA KUCH AUR * EPILOGUE * Pg 147 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

chandana123

chandana123

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
very good idea... please give us a smashing story!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naina927

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||VIRMAN||PYAR THA YA KUCH AUR * EPILOGUE * Pg 147 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dina98210

Groupbie

Dina98210

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Interesting story coming ahead.. Please pm me im already your buddy..

naina927

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
PART ONE...

CHAUDHARY'S &  VADERA'S  were business associates but before that they were family friends. so were their children i.e. varun vadera ( father of viren n virat ) & rikesh chaudhary ( jeeman's father ),
this friendship was passed on to their children also. viren , virat, jeevika and manvi...!!!

viren was always attracted to jeevika and so was jeevika. but  with virat and manvi the case was not the same. they always shared a very different sort of relationship. a relationship which had no name and it couldnt be explained in words either... 

virat was always possessive of manvi. he couldnt even stand viren talking to or spending time with manvi... if he couldnt stand even his elder brother being close to manvi, so forget about  any other guy... he always thought that he only had the right on her manvi and no one else...

on the other hand manvi never understood the reason for virat's behavour but she somehow used to enjoyed his attention and ____.
she didnt knew what else virat felt for her but she always thought that it was virat's way of protecting her. everytym virat used to protect her, she used to like her partner even more. manvi didnt even realise when and how virat ruled her life and her choices...

viren and jeevika were always the sweet and quiet ones.. but virat and manvi were the only tadka in both the families. their nok-jhoks were like an entertainment channel for both the families and really loved it...

all four of the kids were in the same school. viren and jeevika in one class and manvi and virat in the other one. once  virat and manvi were returning from their swimming classes, when a guy from their swimming class came and asked manvi out or to be precise proposed manvi. manvi said nothing and just smiled. virat couldnt take it he punched that guy really hard that his nose started bleeding. virat held manvi's hand and asked the driver to take them home. virat didnt even say a single word in the way and when they reached home. virat stormed angrily into his room and started throwing things here and there. manvi went to his room normally as it was not the first time that all this happened. she smiled at the thought that he protected her once again...

she entered and said " haayee mere angry young man... itna gussa mat kiya karo, kisi din tumhara chota sa dimag blast ho jaega aur waise bhi bhusa jaldi aag pakadhta h... sacchi chep...!! " virat's anger melted and he said " shut up ded futiya..!!! saara raita tumne failaya the.. maine nahi... kyun daant phaad rahi thi usko dekh ke.. kisi toothpaste ki advertisemant kar rahi thi kya..?? "  manvi started giggling and threw a pillow on him which he nearly escaped.. 
n then dere was a big pillow fight...!!! they said  "sorry" at the  same time and saw rest of the family laughing at them...

YEARS FEW AWAY & NOTHING CHANGED... 
BUT THE THING THAT CHANGED WAS VIREN AND JEEVIKA WERE IN LOVE Heart

virat and manvi completed their school and were very excited about the next phase of their life - COLLEGE LIFE. virat had already decided to go abroad for further studies but manvi wanted to stay in india, with her dee and her family. virat was trying to convince manvi to join him but all in vain. he got angry and frustated and asked his dad to make all the arrangement as soon as possible. the moment all the arrangements were done, virat took the next flight to london. he was damn angry from manvi's attitude that he didnt even said her goodbye...
 manvi was very upset that virat went to london without talking to her or not even saying goodbye to her...

days passed by and they both didnt even had a word with each other... only bcos of their big fat ego...

manvi joined the best college of chandigarh and persued interior designing.. she was very happy from her life now but she missed virat and his company to bits... everybody noticed the changes in manvi after virat left and were worried about her as she was always lost in his thoughts... and for once she forgot her ego and called virat. but he didnt pick up her call... this single incident hurted manvi and she decided that now she would not call him at any cost but virat vadera will call her and apologise... she also thought that now she will not let virat rule her life. that night she couldnt sleep and d3cided thet from tomorrow morning she will be the same manvi she used to be...

next morning , manvi woke up with a smile on her face and was surely back to her normal self. she had her breakfast and left for her college in her car. on the way she was listening to her favourite song when suddenly her car stopped with a jerk. she noticed that the petrol tank was now empty and there was no petrol pump nearby. so she stepped out of the car and was looking for some help. she then decided to take a lift... she asked for lift, and a black car came and stopped in front of her.
 she saw a very handsome guy in the car and was lost in him. she was brought back to reality when he said " is there any problem...??? do you need any kind of help..?? " manvi stamerred " y...y.. yes... i do.. i need a lift to KDN COLLEGE" the guy replied " ya. sure get in... i am also goin there only.." manvi was happy and immediately got into his car..
manvi :  hey i am manvi manvi chaudhary...
guy : hey manvi i am prem prem singhania. nice to meet you

manvi: same here.. dont mind i have never seen you in the college..
prem : bcos today is my first day.. so manvi what course you are doing..??
manvi : interior designing... wat about you..???
prem : that is amazing yaar... me too
manvi : ohh dat is great... so " FRIENDS...?? "
prem : yeah... friends... FRIENDS FOREVER.. wat say..?? 
manvi : deal...!!!!

they reached the college and the moment they entered all the eyes were on them... they looked great together and there was no doubt in that... manvi took him to the class and showed him the college... they spent the full day together laughing and having fun..

after such a long time , manvi was happy, extremely happy and that too surprisingly without viratSmile

after the college, prem offered to drop manvi home and she agreed. the 30 mins journey was full of fun for both.. they were singing songs loudly and racing down the roads of chandigarh... they both enjoyed the company of each other...

the car stopped outside manvi's house and she invited him for coffee. prem denied but manvi insisted him to say yes and he finally gave in to her request..

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889jaasz_25swetharaojeemanrocksyuna_virmanDOLLY_SHARMAfazminaaaliya172Sheel22Dina98210shivandhniShruthigowda-princess-chandana123screen22--Lalz--Tuba_KSGkateyeskajenvirmandeepika03VirManForLifeshaalivirmanash97kushal88ramaniranivamps1996anu0555kusharberryHuma0301xoxsusanxoxnrithyaomika17luvzindagiSuarezlakshmrasp_berryJannat94jia123sagarBrunoMarsshilpa09sakshi_aditipreethi18-Haju-shona_virmanKanwal_chohanpreetipcalicemathLet-It-Gokulsum_virmanpreity_d-BhabhiKiBehna-love_never_dies

lakshm

IF-Dazzler

lakshm

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
hey nice one continue...

Edited by lakshm - 13 August 2012 at 6:30am

naina927

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
toh change kar dete hai sonia ko... big deal..!!!!Wink aditi will be the new sonia...Smile

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
PART 2
at chaudhary mansion
04:30 pm
all the chaudharys and the vaderas were sitting in the living hall and having tea. when they heard manvi laughing and all of them exchanged looks and were happy bcos for the first time manvi was laughing after virat went abroad. they all turned around and saw manvi coming towards them clutching the hand of a very handsome guy and smiling widely.
manvi came and introduced all of them to prem and finally said " hey everybody he is my new friend prem.. prem singhania". all of them greeted him and manvi's mother naina
offered tea to prem and seemed very happy on meeting him  and so was manvi's dad. rikesh said " prem beta if i am not wrong are the son of yash singhania of singhania group of industies..??"
prem said " yes uncle you are right... i am yash singhania's one and only son ". rikesh said  "  so what are your future plans beta..??? planning to join the family business or not...??" to which prem replied " uncle right now i am doing interior designing but after it i will surely join dad in the business and then i will make him leave all the responsibilities on me and enjoy his life and give time to mum...!! dat is my plan uncle" . suddenly rikesh smiled and further added " your parents must be so proud of you beta... keep it up and  mark my words your attitude will help you rise and you will get whatever u want from your life..." naina noticed that prem was looking at manvi after hearing the last part of the sentence and smiling.  she didnt mind it bcos she always wanted a guy like prem for her daughters. viren was suitable for jeevika in every way and now she wanted prem to be with manvi. she honestly never liked virat's and manvi's closeness and now prem was there with manvi and virat was far away from her daughter. manvi interrupted naina's train of thought by saying " ohh... pllss dad... stop this business talks... i want to show prem our house and especially my room... cmon leave my friend and take his interview later..." saying this she took prem's hand and dragged him with  her. all were happy to witness this scene except vanshika and viren who knew that there was only one thing that bothered virat, only thing that he wanted from his life was manvi. they knew that virat had feelings for manvi. vanshika thanked god that virat was not here to witness the scene because she knew if he was there, he wudnt be able to see manvi  that happy and close with some other guy. she knew he would have burnt the whole world out of jealously ... viren understood and placed  his soothing hand on vanshika's hand  gaving an assuring smile. on the other hand, rikesh and naina were really happy from this pleasant change in manvi's life...

manvi was showing prem her house and at last took him to her room. as prem entered her room , two portraits on the wall  caught his attention.

prem wondered " why does she have to look good all the time..?? damn manvi... u r driving me crazy..!!! but  wait who is this guy??????????? and why is he so close to her...????" prem immedaitely inquired about the guy in the portrait. manvi said " prem he is virat... virat vadera.. my childhood friend.."  hearing the word friend prem was relieved. "ohh i see... but where is he..??? i mean he wasnt outside with everybody..??" manvi replied " he went to london for further studies a month ago. he wnted to take me also but i refused..." prem suddenly said " THANK GOD...!!!" what...??? what did you just say..?? said manvi. prem handled the situation n said " i mean why did u refuse to go with him...??? london university is really awesum.." manvi replied bcos i dont want to leave india, my family and most importantly my dee... prem looked at his watch n said " manvi now i will take your leave. its getting late and mom must be waiting.. see you and can i have the pleasure of picking you  up tomorrow for college..??" manvi smiled and said " yes for sure my new friend... and  cum at 8 am and dont be late.. "  
prem : okkayy madam thank you n bye tc...
manvi : bye prem... tc and i will be waiting..!!! 

Edited by naina927 - 13 August 2012 at 8:37am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25swetharaoyuna_virmanDOLLY_SHARMAlaila889lakhanikomal-princess-Shruthigowdashivandhniaaliya172anu0555vamps1996niayadavdeepika03kushal88ramaniraniVirManForLifescreen22--Lalz--Tuba_KSGchandana123kateyeskajenvirmanNiShal4Lifeshaimah~~BaBy~AnGel~~xoxsusanxoxsmileysmimika17nrithyaokusharberryHuma0301Jannat94BrunoMarsshilpa09Kanwal_chohanlittlesmilepreetipcalicemathpreethisshona_virmanpreethi18love_never_dies-BhabhiKiBehna-preity_d

Jannat94

IF-Dazzler

Jannat94

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Both part one and two are amazing dear... Heart
I loved it so much... u write really long update but i swear dear i want to read it more...
cont soon pm me when u update next dear Heart

naina927

shona_virman

IF-Rockerz

shona_virman

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Awesome huh!! Virat obsessed for Manvi i luv tat:) poor Manvi she was all gloomy for 1month widout virat... Virat must be really very angry on her for not joining him... Prem seems to be falling for Manvi (who wont hamari Manvi hai hi aisi) hmmm so naina doesnt likes virat, damn ab ye swamini ki tarah hogi kya?? Wonder virat kaise react karega once he is bac oh he cant live widout her yaar so i'm expecting tat he'll be bac soon... I'm defo looking fwd to dis story... Plz cont soon n if u can pm me it'll be gr8!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yuna_virmanVirManForLifeJannat94naina927

Post Reply New Post

Go to top