||VIRMAN||PYAR THA YA KUCH AUR * EPILOGUE * Pg 147 - Page 88

Posted: 10 years ago
meko iss uppd888 ka kb se w8ing w8inng tha!!!! nd finally mil gaya!!!! lolzzz but I want that purana wala Viru isme!!! ye to "Sharif" types bhave kr raha!!!
Awesome Update..!!! 
Loved that they din queitly let go and keep the cold airs between them..Spoke things out and Virat did clear her Huge MU of he liking Sonia...And it was so sweet and cute that they are happy yet that little sweet nok jhok..I miss VirMan..and this update was complete virmanish...they fight yet they cant stay away..as Maanvi said in the end...his things belong to her..in a way made for each other..Waiting for next n Thanks for the PM!
Wonderful updt...n after a long time ha...happy fr both of them...manvi is almost convinced...cont soon
Superb update!! ❤️ Virman nok-jhok was cute.. I'm happy that Virat almost convinced her and spoke his mind.. He tried to sort out all the misunderstanding.. Manvi loves him a lot and that's why she is ready to trust him once again.. Loved it Naina ❤️.. Will be waiting for the next.. Take care 😊
Awesome update. I liked how Virat believes in his love and his confidence on proving himself.
Pls continue soon.
Nainaaa!!! awesome update!! abh dekhthe hai ki virat kya karega!!:)) thaaanks!:D
huh finally got this one updated thanx ya 😊
virat was wrong very wrong but he did it coz he didnt want to lose her and that kinda justified coz love makes ppl do nonsense at times but virat shud have trusted her...
manvi was actually happy that he was being posessive and wanted no actually she still trusted him ...hopw it goes all welll 😊
Awsum update ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ wht virat did was wrong n he admits dat was gud told her y he do all dat just 2 b with her always he can't see her with any1 else his insecruties n luv made him 2 do so he was rite 2 dat it all happen just bcoz maanvi's 1 misunderstanding if she had talk 2 him whn she saw him with sonia all prblms had been solved but she don't giv him any chance n got engaged 2 prem just 4 her mom sake both r at fault but happy dat both solved dere all misundestandings both luv eachother dats y both married , maanvi was actually happy dat he was being posessive 4 her just little bit hurt dat he hide all dis 4rm her n she is ready 2 forget his 1 mistake n trust him again but doesn't shows him let see how virat will gain her trust again  😊😊😊
PART 32

perfect... just perfect... that what people said whenever they saw the two couples of vadera family... viren jeevika n virat manvi... all they could say was perfect... they were the match made in heaven... but were they...??

virat was enjoying this game he was playing with manvi. he never left a chance to come close to her and the best part was that that the effect he has on her was always visible on her face in form a deep red shade... her blush made him even more confident everytime.

now there was a party going on in vadera mansion. today virat officially joined the family business... he was officially introduced as the fesh face of vadera industries... viren was feeling proud on introducing virat to the business world. though manvi was also enjoying all this but whenever she found virat looking at her, she made a face showing him that she was least interested in what was happening.

there were couples dancing to a slow romantic song on the dance floor when virat n viren went to their respective partners. virika n virman joined the dance floor.

virat smirked and pulled manvi closer and tightened his grip on her. manvi looked at him and tried pushing him but alas of no use... her struggling added to his enjoyment which manvi couldnt afford, so she stopped struggling and pulled virat closer.

manvi : i am not scared of you...
virat : trust me... i also dont want that...
manvi : i really dont care if this so called party is in your honour or what...
virat : i never asked you anything baby...
virat purposely made patterns on manvi's back and she was literally melting under his touch.
manvi : leave me...
virat : no ways wifey...
manvi : kya hai...?? chipko mat jyada...
virat : jaanu mujhe chabi mat lgao... kahin main saara control na kho doon...
manvi : argghhh...
virat : uff ye blush... (touching her cheek with the back of his hand)
manvi : i am not blushing... get your eyes checked...
virat : u keep your emotions under check sweetheart... (nudging her nose with his)
manvi : dont act smart mr. virat vadera...
virat : your husband is born smart mrs. manvi virat vadera...
manvi made a face at virat and he chuckled to himself... he knows she loves him... but she being stubborn, wouldnt accept it soon...

the dance ended and everybody gave a round of applause for the beautiful couples.

manvi jerked away virat's hand and stood next to naina.
naina : i am so happy for both of you...
manvi : hmm...
naina : i mean its pretty good you see...
manvi made a face...
manvi : u really think so...
naina : absolutely... thats what everybody wanted...
manvi : everybody wanted me n virat to get married... i never knew that...
naina : my dearest mannu, i am talking you n jeevika... i am happy that you both sisters will always be together... its not always about you n virat...
viren : i agree mom... they both steal the limelight sometimes...
viren took manvi in a side hug and chuckled
manvi : cmon jiju...
jeevika : whats happening...???
manvi : jiju was complaining about you...
naina : mannu... we were just talking darling...
jeevika : love you mom...
naina : love you too princess...

in a corner sat virat and with him was sonia.
sonia : so should i really go back baby...???
virat : no momma... no ways...
sonia : tu toh set hai viru... ab mera kya hoga...
virat : teri seeting karwa toh sakta hoon par prem -
sonia : he is not that bad...
virat : yeah may be thats why he manipulated my innocent manvi...
sonia : usne sirf sach btaya jo anyways saamne aa hi jaata...
virat : you have got a point... but agar sach shaadi aur ek aad bache ke baad aata... toh koi problem nahi hoti...
sonia : yuck... how can you think like that...???
virat : cmon... a girl can easily leave her husband but its not that easy to leave the father of your child...
sonia : are you watching some daily soap or something...???
virat : yeah honestly i heard this line in some soap only... but lets accept it... its a fact mummy...
sonia : so are you planning to be  a papaji that soon...???
virat : no ways... abhi toh its like too early...
sonia : hehe... what do you mean...???
virat : jungili billi hai wo... and abhi risk lena is very dangerous...
sonia : haha... you are so cheap...
virat : and you are so dumb... ek bande ko nahi ghuma payi...
sonia : wish i knew prem was going to do something like this... but if i am staying here, then i challenge you i will get him...
virat : challenge accepted... lets see if you can have him or not...
sonia : lets see...
sonia gets to have a drink and in the mean time vanshika sees virat sitting alone in a corner.

vanshika : why are you here virat...???
virat : i am upset...
vanshika : why...?? its your launch party n u are sitting in a corner...
virat : someone asked me something which i couldnt answer...
vanshika : tell me now... virattt...
virat : my honeymoon plans... how can i tell anyone about it when i dont have any... kya bolun ke koi soch hi nahi raha about sending us newly married couples for honeymoon...
vanshika : haha... so thats the problem...
virat : toh karo na problem solve mom... (very happy that now he will get what he wants)
vanshika : dekhte hai... dekhte hai...
virat : okk... (making a sad face)

after the party, manvi unwillingly made way to her bedroom. she came in and was literally planning to sleep before virat gets a chance to talk to her. manvi changed her clothes and got into the bed happily as she thought that virat was already asleep. she turned off the lights and suddenly found a weight on her waist.
virat : aww mannu baby, its not that easy...
manvi : what...???
virat : avoiding me... i mean your failed attempt of avoiding me which you evidently cant do...
manvi : stop with your nonsense...
virat : thats called facts... i am enlightening you wifey...
manvi : leave me virat...
virat : i didnt marry you for leaving you...
manvi : wish i knew why you married me...
virat : you should have come n directly ask me...
manvi : okk then tell me n mr. vadera...
virat : i love you...
manvi : so...???
virat : so i married you... got you in my life for ever n ever...
manvi : by hook or by crook... right..??
virat : thats called loving a person way too much... loving someone more than anything...
manvi : i never knew you were that good at playing with words...
virat : i also never knew you were that stubborn and a pin head...
manvi was about to retort back when she felt virat taking his hand off her waist and going back on his side. this was what she wanted but it didnt feel good. she didnt like this... she felt as if he rejected her...
manvi (to herself) : you cannot do this to me virat... now you cannot backout...
virat (to himself) : you will come back... i will get you manvi... you are mine and you will say it one day...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hope you all liked it...!!!!!
4 likes aur 1 res...
Bahut na insaafi h 😔Edited by naina927 - 10 years ago