A month since...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Aasman Se Aage got over...CryCry

They replaced the show with some laugh india laugh... it is ridiculous.. Atleast given more time they could have shown DC-Meenakshi journey... and before that a good portion of the exposure of the behind the scene of reality TV..

What ever game the channel played with this show is sheer unfair & the so called TRP I have totally lost faith in the system and the n number of allegations articles made on it ..

Its a shame a show like Aasman se Aage was axed by the channel & as Apurva said the channel has no patience & even the so called show running on the channel were not an instant hit they took 4 month  easily to show their grades...

All the actors even after a month when I am still watching the reruns personally are remarkable & well etched... Excellent screenplay & acting crispness...and realistic...

This is the best show for 2012, I hope ITA recognizes it & gives them an award... for a novel adventure, & Apurva gets an award for an amazing performance the male lead defiantly according to me  a solid rooted character full & fool proof as he said in one of his dialogues !!!ClapClapClap as DC !!
& every where the shows  are showing what ASA has shown in terms of behind the scenes as ASA is truely the most intelligent & intellectual show ever made !  Such shows should actually gain world recognition ...

A show too short lived and month later wished it had more of its journey very deserving ,
I felt very unhappy not just I love apurva's acting & he is the best for me , more so that it had good blend of understanding behind the scenes of a show which I always wanted to know & also my love for dancing & to see Apurva do a different shade of characterization after his previous ne as the long promo which aired once on channel was just out of the world with his amazing voice acting & workmanship of the PH!!!!

Such shows are etched in the most novel and innovative works in the HISTORY of television !!Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorasdpsanmolswethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A month since..." in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
I only recall what Apu said in his interview no use looking back, we need to look ahead. Yes ASA was a novel show far removed from the stable diet offered to hindi audiences on TV and sadly it was not given enough time to work but ASA gave me a idea of what Apurva is capable as an actor. Now I dont need to understand what kind of character he will play next whether it is positive, grey , negative or whatever. I dont need to know whether he has a family or whether he falls in love only his comeback will be enough to hold my interest to watch a hindi soap .Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Well said Rekha.. I know for sure Apu tried to create a new character for himself & proved Phenomenal...Aasman Se Aage is the industry & core path to show fame which every actor persues...So its etched as its the bible & rule book for any show to have an architecture & any person who wishes to lead the path of fame & bottomline is everything runs on TRP!!!!

Reading a lot of articcles now a days and all I can conclude is DC & ASA is an eye opener & Meenakshi is DC's real discovery !!Embarrassed

Will also look forward to seeing Apu's back as he is my only reason for enjoying pure indian soaps..I am hoping he returns soon... gets an offer and a long time one...not two back to back only 3 month duration ones 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.