Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
TongueTongueHey Guys...i just saw the new promo whr Adi invites Pankhuri to Dinner at his house EmbarrassedEmbarrassedand the Momma's puppy that he is he goes straight and tells Avantika that i've invited Pankhuri for dinner..OuchOuch..at his face Avantu says fine with a very big smileAngryAngry but wen Adi leaves she has this cold expression on her faceDeadDead and says rather angrily" intezaar to mujhe bhi hai Pankhuri ka" AngryAngryGuys i think some major drama is gonna happen whr the fact that Mamaji lied about Adi's illness willl come out OuchOuchand thr will be another misunderstanding btw Adi and PankhuriAngryAngry and i guess Avantika, Latika and her mom will insult Pankhuri .AngryAngry...iam gonna kill Avantika ...silly , stupid woman.AngryAngryAngryAngry...khud ki zindagi to barbaad kar li hai.AngryAngry..apne bete ki kar rai hai..DeadDead...and ab Pankhuri ke piche pad gai hai...AngryAngry

PS..- i think due to the misunderstanding and iam my Momma's boy ...and thali ka baigan act Angryhe will side with his mom though not entirely...OuchOuch...Adi will just stand and watch while Pankhuri is bieng insulted and even believe that PankhurAngryAngryi  was with her mamaji in this lie...AngryAngry...and trust me if this time he misunderstands her after knowing her closely...iam gonna stop watching this show...Angry

Edited by sameera_ori - 13 August 2012 at 1:32am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkeeeeeBushraa.tamzin43piyualkaanusha.cochinEkSapnoKiPariTOTAL-ROMANTICManeesha_Shanakf.s.m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "big drama coming" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bushraa.

Goldie

Bushraa.

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Yes Big Drama Is Coming Soon,Lets See What Will Happen!Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamzin43anusha.cochin

goodgirl18

goodgirl18

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Dont kill avantu plz shes soo pretty :P

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
If  Avanthu cm 2 knw GD's lies before dinner...its sure she will blast Pankhu and will hate her family more and more..
Hope this time Adi show some sense and will believe Pankhu s innocence

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine33

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
big drama surely in store...but doubt Adi's mature act in response..plus Avantika is definitely going to expose nana and Harish tooo...which would add fuel to Adi's anger.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
H ah Sameera I can imagine your frustration.LOL.lets hope ADI will ACT ..this time..& I have a feeling HE WILL..!!Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine33

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

H ah Sameera I can imagine your frustration.LOL.lets hope ADI will ACT ..this time..& I have a feeling HE WILL..!!Thumbs Up
Hey dear..TongueTongue.yeah iam frustrated coz iam fed up of seeing puppet male characters.AngryAngry...who just stand in the background..DeadDead..say a few dailougesAngryAngry...and do watever others decide for them.AngryAngry...they even react according to wat others want or how they fuel his feelings..AngryAngry...Goddd except for a few characters all other male characters are like thatAngryAngry...iam just fed up ...AngryAngryand Adi is no different...AngryAngryatleast as of nowOuch..at first wen his character was introduced.Big smileBig smile..i thought cool a new age guy though a bit confused and disintegrated still is a nice human bieng with a level head on his shoulders.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..but no here comes another puppet hero.Angry...anyways i just hope Adi grows some backbone..AngryAngry..and thinks from his head and heart..SmileSmile.not from his mothers head.Angry...and believes Pankhuri is innocent.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...or atleast stops Avantu, Latika and co. if they insult Pankhuri even if he thinks Pankhuri is to be blamed..OuchOuch...otherwise Both Adi and this show is s lost cause to me coz i already know Pankhuri's reaction.AngryAngry...she will just like any other aagyakari good girl.OuchOuch..will bow her headAngry...cry buckets and leave from thr insulted without trying to prove herself innocent  AngryOuch

Maneesha_Shanak

IF-Sizzlerz

Maneesha_Shanak

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Yup surely there will be a huge drama in tomorrows episode...Excited for the episode!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.