Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

I met AarYa on the beach! (just a fun post)

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

The other day I met Yash and Aarti at the Mumbai beach. This is the conversation that happened between us... (This is just a time pass post!! )

Me: Arre Yash ji! Hi! I am so happy to meet you! Big smile

Yash: Hi!!! Raveena, it's so nice to see you! Smile

Me: Are you alone, where is Aarti ji?

(Then I saw Aarti ji walking towards us...)

Aarti: Hi Raveena!!! Smile

Me: Hiii!!! Where were you, I was just asking Yash ji?

Aarti: Arre Raveena what do I tell you, Yash ji treated us to yummy butta and coconut water na, but he refused to pay the coconut water wala...

Me:
Shocked WHY??

Aarti: Yash ji said the coconut wala reminded him of Arpita!! LOLLOLLOL

Me: LOL

Yash: Ouch

Me: Accha, all Pvian's want to know why you and Yash ji were LOL on the beach. We are dying to know! Shocked

Aarti: Hmm Yash ji, why don't you tell Raveena?

Yash: Aarti ji!!!! Don't speak this way, it reminds me of Arpita!!!

Aarti: Ok Ok now don't get angry I will change my sentence listen..." Why Raveena tell hmm Yash ji, you don't? Ok?

Yash: Hmm that's better!!

Me: LOLLOLLOL

Yash: Arre Raveena actually we saw Bua and Ramdulare wearing beach wear. LOLLOLLOL

Me: Hmm so what's so funny in that?

Yash: See Raveena See...

Me: BUA WEARING PALLU ON HEADDD!!!!! ROFLROFLROFL

Yash and Aarti: ROFLROFLROFLROFL

(Suddenly Palak came towards us and dragged Aarti away towards some food stall)

Me: Yash ji!!! You look so nice in jeans... how did this change came about? Shocked Trousers to jeans?

Yash: I had no choice Raveena, Aarti gave away all my trousers to the bartan wali (vessels wali) who comes at the doorstep and in exchange took glasses set for Mother, Bua had ruined it you know na?

Me: LOLLOL yes yes... but why don't you go with Aarti to the market and buy new trousers? Shocked

Yash: ShockedShocked Nooo don't even say market! You know na what happened last time? Top in Town and all!

Me: LOLLOLLOL  How can I forget! But Yash ji you couldn't understand what Aarti ji wanted to buy? You never went with Arpita ji what? Shocked

Yash: No yaar Raveena, only Bua ji went with her...I didn't even realise when I saw Aarti ji holding the box...it looked different from what Arpita used to buy...Arpita's choice was all feathers and pom poms...

Me: ConfusedConfusedFeathersss and Pom pomsss??? ROFLROFLROFL  Naughty Buajiii I am sure it was her choice!!!! ROFLROFLROFL

Me: Arre Yash ji you should have realised na, you got such a scolding from Aarti ji in the market! LOLLOL

(Did not realise Aarti ji was standing behind us listening to our every word...she looked angry! Angry I tried to pacify her)

Me: Aarti ji just forget the market scene na?...Smile

Aarti: Forget!!! Never!!! Yash ji was a "BRAt" that day!!!! AngryAngry

Me: ROFLROFLROFL

Aarti: First I had to listen to that stupid salesman! Hmmm Surprise for your husband he said!!! AngryAngry If that was not enough, Yash ji came inside and started talking about closed doors and windows! How double meaning it sounded!!! AngryAngry

Yash: BlushingBlushing

Me:  ya ok but.. Embarrassed

Aarti: No not ok, then you all don't know what happened! AngryAngry

Me: what Aarti ji?Shocked

Aarti: The Salesman was then forcing me to buy matching briefs for Yash ji! AngryAngry

Yash: OuchBlushing

Me: ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Aarti: It was EMBARASSING!!!!! I am being very Brief... huh ' uh I mean Curt! Ouch

Me: LOL

Aarti: But Raveena now I am finding it funny LOLLOL, Imagine Yash ji wearing flowery briefs!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Me: ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Me: Hmm Papa S desperately wants a POTA from you two...Embarrassed

Yash: Confused Yes Aaaggg Angry Papa S is embarrassing us in front of all PVian's. I have seen AngelDark's reports on IF...

Aarti: Psst... Raveena I can't understand Papa S wants me to give him a Pota asap... I mean what I can do... Yash ji has the magic wand... LOL

Yash: EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  

Me and Aarti: ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Me: You two didn't feel bad Paridhi lied to you, did all the tamasha? What's between Prateek and Paridhi? Shocked

Yash: Pssst...Raveena in their relationship Paridhi has the magic wand!!!!

Yash Aarti and Me: ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Me: And Yash ji what's with the Arpita photos all over the house...it looks some sort of an Exhibition of Arpita's photo's!! Shocked

Yash: Stern Smile  Yes Raveena it is supposed to be an exhibition! But I can't understand why I have not been able to sell a single photo yet? D'oh

Me and Aarti: WackoWackoDead

(Suddenly Ansh came and too Yash away with him)

Me: Whatever !!!! Wacko  Ok Aarti tell me you said "I love you" to Yash ji and he looked so angry, then how did you manage to calm him down? Shocked

Aarti: LOLLOLArre Raveena you know na Yash ji only good in maths and not in English. He got very angry when I said ILU and started screaming at me "Aarti ji right now! Take your words backwards, take your words backwards!!!"...So then I said "You Love I" and he calmed down!! LOLLOL

Me:  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

(Yash ji walked back to us)

Me: Yashji, you must have noticed Aarti ji keeps staring at you...you can't guess why? Embarrassed

Yash: Yaar Raveena so many girls keep staring at me...should I take everyone seriously? Shocked

Me: Blushing Blushing ah yes Yash ji, POINT!!!! BlushingBlushing

Aarti: OuchBlushingEvil Smile  Ya Yash ji so next time I will directly give you a KISSI!! LOLLOL

(With this remark Aarti ji ran away laughingLOLLOLand Yash ji ran after her screaming "take your words backwards")

(Suddenly they stopped and again fell to the ground LOL. I tried to see what they were laughing at again, and saw Bua dangling from a ferrous wheel ) ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Hmmm AarYa laughing and Bua hanging for her life! Hmmm today the beach looked too beautiful! " I love you AarYa" I said, and no I am not taking these words back!! Blushing

Cheers!!! Smile

Edited by Loveforlife - 13 August 2012 at 12:51am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15meenadsouzaPiiesree..Lincy_LinsShouting_SilverPooja_11jojo1986desikimsamFlagteju1816ksfan2Pearl_27smileymj10lulujjjjanoneeAnushaGKKrantiGuru_JKRmaha9gcluvgafulu14pickachu

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
ROFL!
Loveee this one:

Arre Raveena you know na Yash ji only good in maths and not in English. He got very angry when I said ILU and started screaming at me "Aarti ji right now! Take your words backwards, take your words backwards!!!"...So then I said "You Love I" and he calmed down!!ROFLROFL!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjLoveforlife

Piie Senior Member
Piie
Piie

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged

Yash: No yaar Raveena, only Bua ji went with her...I didn't even realise when I saw Aarti ji holding the box...it looked different from what Arpita used to buy...her choice was all feathers and pom poms...

I can't imagine Arpi in feathery & pom pom undergarments...LOL ROFLROFLROFL

You're just too good, Raveena!!! ClapThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loveforlife

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Yash: Pssst...Raveena in their relationship Paridhi has the magic wand!!!!ROFLLOLThumbs Up

raveena thanks for the whole convo ROFLROFLROFL

Loveforlife

AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
nice one

Loveforlife

gcluv IF-Sizzlerz
gcluv
gcluv

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
very funny 
loved it very much
maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
funny dear !!!

Loveforlife

teju1816 Goldie
teju1816
teju1816

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged

god the pic of buaji was hilarious couldn't stop laughing at all !! superb post !!  

Loveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index