Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

~prettyinpink~

~prettyinpink~

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
I'm sure a lot of you guys have already this seen this magazine cover before but I've never seen it being discussed here. I seriously think both this father-daughter duo Mahesh and Pooja suffer from some sort of mental sickness. Even THAT is putting it mildly, I mean what could've possibly possessed them to shed all their inhibitions and do a magazine cover like this? DeadDeadDeadThey are by far the most shameless people of Bollywood and their movies reflect it too. Any comments on this sickening lip lock between a father and daughter?

Edited by ~prettyinpink~ - 12 August 2012 at 10:18pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kdkudiFindingShakNkapoor3Dexterkilaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pooja Bhatt-Mahesh Bhatt Daughter-Father Kiss" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Alluring.

IF-Dazzler

.Alluring.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
SICK!!!!! DeadDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepiexoxEvashRozy77sarasingh86

.Anamika.

IF-Dazzler

.Anamika.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
I found it pretty shocking when I first saw it too because I don't share a relationship like that with my parents...But I've seen parents kiss their kids like that a few times in Toronto. Maybe this is an attempt to be more modern?

Either way...it's a bit disturbing.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepiexoxEvashJess...DamonCrazy...x-bumblebee-x.Nkapoor3

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Parents kiss their kids on lips when they are babies or young kids (from what I have seen). Smooches(this looks like one?) beyond that age is deemed some kinda Freudian complex if you ask me. And I'm not even a prude. Something is wrong with the Bhatt family's psyche, even the son Rahul Bhatt seemed mentally challenged in Big Boss. 

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

swatirahalkdkudifanwarnarchibaldcutiepiexoxHopeleslyInLoveJPRulesadevMehr-kzaara.khanKaranSGRulescoolfirefrostycrazy4fawadSridevilpari_roxxRozy77.FALTU.melancholicDebo_AfghanMehar23EvashScorpio_VelvetlentilstheloupgarouxOhSiyapaa.TiyaliSam_dean4EvaMadhuriDixitGuggu_MintyIHeartDeepika.anitaraniCDloveabby_girl30.Shayari.Jess.-SMay31-.shona.Khaleesianku-mysticgoryfilms..DamonCrazy..Nkapoor3.x-bumblebee-x.Neloufer.oblivious.-Rhythmic.Me-.khoobsurat.-Eris-ruky786.King-Of-Kings-SalShah4eva-

Niceup

IF-Rockerz

Niceup

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Their activities reflects on movies...yuck...yyy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovepreet29you2

-koiza-

IF-Sizzlerz

-koiza-

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkichokri.

Parents kiss their kids on lips when they are babies or young kids (from what I have seen). Smooches(this looks like one?) beyond that age is deemed some kinda Freudian complex if you ask me. And I'm not even a prude. Something is wrong with the Bhatt family's psyche, even the son Rahul Bhatt seemed mentally challenged in Big Boss

thank-God i am not the only one to notice that. So true!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kdkudimelancholicMadhuriDixit.Shayari.Nkapoor3.khoobsurat...DamonCrazy..Dexterkilaila

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
I cannot believe my eyes Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shayari.Nkapoor3

PigBenis

IF-Dazzler

PigBenis

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
I wouldn't be surprised if Mahesh Bhatt had a boner when he kissed herDead